MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: Candidates can check the MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 from this page. To provide admission into various Courses, the officials of the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB) are planning to conduct the MCAER PG CET Exam 2020. Thus, we have provided information regarding MCAER CET Syllabus 2020 in a detailed manner.
Furthermore, candidates can get the MCAER Post Graduate CET Exam Syllabus along with the latest exam pattern. Even, in this article, we have arranged the MCAER PG CET Exam Pattern 2020 details. In addition to this, participants can download the MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 from this post. Go through this page and then prepare for the test to score more marks. If you want to get any latest information, you can check the official site @ mcaer.org.
- 1 MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 – Information
- 1.1 MCAER PG CET Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.2 Download MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 1.2.1 MCAER PG CET Agronomy Syllabus
- 1.2.2 MCAER PG CET Plant Pathology Syllabus
- 1.2.3 MCAER PG CET Botany Syllabus
- 1.2.4 MCAER PG CET Horticulture Syllabus 2020
- 1.2.5 MCAER PG CET Animal Science & Dairy Science Syllabus
- 1.2.6 MCAER PG CET Agricultural Extension Syllabus
- 1.2.7 MCAER PG CET Agricultural Economics Syllabus
- 1.3 Frequently Asked Questions
MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research PG CET (MCAER PG CET)|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
Those who have applied for MCAER PG CET 2020 Exam, they can easily get the study material from this page. Furthermore, we have arranged all the details on our website. So, the candidates can check to submit the application form. In addition to this, we will update the last date of the application process as soon as possible. And, the authorities will conduct the Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research PG CET for the admission into various agricultural courses.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|MCAER PG CET Admit Card|
|MCAER PG CET Notification|
|MCAER PG CET Previous Question Papers|
|MCAER PG CET Result|
MCAER PG CET Exam Pattern 2020
All the students need to be aware of the module of the test before attending the examination. Moreover, aspirants can check this section to know the details of the MCAER PG CET Exam Pattern 2020. And, the students need to prepare the Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Botany, Horticulture, Animal Science & Dairy Science, Agricultural Extension, and Agricultural Economics topics for the test. However, in case
of the streams to which students of other eligible streams are allowed to appear, 80 percent of questions will be set on the basis of the syllabus of the mainstream and 20 percent from the syllabi of other eligible streams. The weightages of other eligible streams have been given in the syllabus of the concerned stream.
|Streams||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|Questions will be asked in Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Botany, Horticulture, Animal Science & Dairy Science, Agricultural Extension, and Agricultural Economics streams||200 Questions||200 Marks|
Download MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 PDF
Well, from this section, candidates can download the MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 PDF. Furthermore, the aspirants need to prepare well for the test after gathering the syllabus for the Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research PG CET. In addition to this, contenders need to check all the topics which are arranged on this page. Moreover, students can separate difficult and important topics after getting the syllabus. Thus, based on the given MCAER Syllabus PDF candidates can prepare for the test. And, also candidates can stay tuned to this page to get more updates related to the MCAER CET Syllabus 2020.
MCAER PG CET Agronomy Syllabus
- Principles of Agronomy
- Practical Crop Production (I) (Kharif Crops)
- Agricultural Meteorology
- Field Crops-(II) (Rabi Crops)
- Introductory Agriculture
- Practical Crop Production (II) (Rabi Crops)
- Water Management including Micro-irrigation
- Weed Management
- Field Crops – (I) (Kharif Crops)
- Farming Systems and Sustainable Agriculture
MCAER PG CET Plant Pathology Syllabus
- Introductory Plant Pathology
- Diseases of Field Crops and their Management
- Agricultural Microbiology
- Diseases of Horticultural Crops and their Management
- Principles of Plant Pathology
MCAER PG CET Botany Syllabus
- Environmental Science
- Breeding of Field and Horticultural Crops
- Principles of genetics
- Principles of Seed Technology
- Crop Physiology
- Principles of Plant Biotechnology
- Principles of Plant Breeding
MCAER PG CET Horticulture Syllabus 2020
- Production Technology of Fruit Crops
- Production Technology of Spices, Aromatics, Medicinal and Plantation Crops
- Post-Harvest Management and Value Addition of Fruits and Vegetable
- Production Technology of Vegetables and Flowers
MCAER PG CET Animal Science & Dairy Science Syllabus
- Livestock Production and Management
- The technology of milk and Milk Products
- Livestock Breeding and Nutrition
- Sheep & Goat production
MCAER PG CET Agricultural Extension Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Rural Sociology and Educational Psychology
- Extension Methodologies for Transfer of Agricultural Technology
- Dimensions of Agricultural Extension
- Entrepreneurship Development and Communication Skills
MCAER PG CET Agricultural Economics Syllabus
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Marketing, Trade and Prices
- Production Economics and Farm Management
- Agri-Business Management
- Agricultural Finance & Co-operation
To Download MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020: Click Here
We think the given post on MCAER PG CET Syllabus 2020 is helpful for the candidates to prepare for the examination. Aspirants can keep visiting freshersnow.com to know more updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
For how many marks will the MCAER PG CET Exam be conducted?
The Examination will be conducted for 200 marks.
What is the marking scheme of the MCAER PG CET Exam?
Each correct answer will be given 1 mark, no mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
From which streams will the questions be asked?
Questions will be asked in Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Botany, Horticulture, Animal Science & Dairy Science, Agricultural Extension, and Agricultural Economics streams.