Medlife Walkin 2018: Medlife International Private Limited presents a great opportunity for a long-term career in a Voice Process. So, candidates who have the qualification as 12th, Any Diploma, Any Graduate can directly attend the Medlife Walkin Interview 2018 for Customer Support role. The Medlife Walkin In Bangalore is scheduled from 31st October 2018 To 9th November 2018. Also, whose dream is to work as the Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical) must check the Medlife Walkin Drive article.
You Can Also Refer To: Freshers Jobs
Medlife Walkin Interview 2018 Information
|Company Name||Medlife International Private Limited|
|Qualification||12th, Any Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||IT Jobs In Bangalore|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – INR 3,00,000 PA|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
- Candidates should have an understanding Of The Customer Support, Call Center Work Environment.
- Informs customers by explaining procedures, answering questions, providing information.
- They should describe products and services
- Respond to Questions, Identify and Overcome Objections
- Manage and Resolve Customer Complaints
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Employees must be willing to work at the times required by call center managers, and some
- Accomplishes organization related results mission by completing as needed.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Medlife Walkin Drive Details
- Walkin Date – 31st October 2018 To 9th November 2018
- Walkin Time – 10:00 AM To 5:00 PM
- Recruiter Name – BHAWANI
- Venue Of Medlife Walkin Interview:
Medlife International Private Limited,
Enzyme Business Centre, 3rd Floor,
No 29/6, Roopena Agrahara,
Near Silk Board,
Bangalore – 560068
Landmark: End of Silk Board Flyover (Right Side towards Hosur Road)
Why Medlife International Private Limited?
MedLife International Private Limited is the largest private medical operator in Romania that has been offering high-quality services using state of the art technology since 1996. Moreover, they are renowned for the most complex portfolio of medical services: clinical and laboratory testing services, medical imaging, reproductive medicine, hospital admission, and surgical interventions. The quality of their services is internationally certified. And also, they operate in accordance with internationally renowned medical protocols in order to guarantee our patients the safety they need.
The Company’s chain includes 13 multidisciplinary clinics, 10 monodisciplinary centers of excellence, 8 medical laboratories, 6 multi and monodisciplinary hospitals, 3 maternity hospitals, and 11 pharmacies located in several cities in Romania, but mainly in Romania’s capital, Bucharest. Medlife team is composed of over 3,000 employees, of which 1,300 are medical professionals. Together, we assist over 2 million patients annually.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions and Answers
Desired Candidate Profile
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Good communication skills
- English & Hindi Mandatory
- Should have relevant Customer Service experience (Inbound)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Job Type: Full-time
Documents Required During The Medlife Walkin In Bangalore
All the job attending candidates need to carry the mentioned documents for the Medlife Walkin mandatory. And these are only for the identification purpose.
You Can Also Refer To Other Walk-Ins
Stay tuned to our FreshersNow.Com to get the latest updates regarding the Medlife Walkin Interview 2018 and also for the latest Jobs In Bangalore.
You May Also Like: