MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: The officials of the Military Engineering Services (MES) are planning to conduct the Written Test for all the candidates who have applied for the Draughtsman, Supervisor posts. For the sake of all such applicants, we have clearly mentioned the MES Exam Pattern 2021 along with the MES Selection Process. With the help of the MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 PDF, it will be very easy for you to prepare and score more marks on the test. Our team has kept efforts and provided the direct link at the end of this page which helps you to download the MES Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF along with the Test Pattern.
You Can Also Check: ★ MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Previous Question Papers
- 1 MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 – Overview
- 2 MES Selection Process 2021
- 3 MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Exam Pattern
- 4 Qualifying Marks
- 5 MES Exam Syllabus 2021 – Draughtsman, Supervisor
- 6 MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 PDF Link
- 7 MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|MES Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Military Engineering Services (MES)|
|Post Names||Draughtsman, Supervisor|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Across India|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Bachelors Degree Govt Jobs|
|Diploma Govt Jobs|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs|
MES Selection Process 2021
Well, as per the released notification, the Military Engineering Services (MES) officials will conduct the Written Test followed by Document Verification. Only candidates who qualify for the test will be called for the Document Verification round.
MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Exam Pattern
This MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Exam is an OMR Based Written Examination. And the time duration for Physically Handicapped candidates is 2 Hours 40 Minutes. In the MES Question Paper, wherever necessary, the Metric Systems of the weights and measures will be used. All the candidates should make a note that there is a negative marking of 0.25. Candidates are therefore advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
|II||General Awareness & General English||25||25|
Candidates should score the minimum cut off marks given below will be considered for the merit list for the Document Verification round.
- UR/ EWS – 50%
- OBC/ SC/ ST – 40%
Further, if sufficient candidates are not available for any category for preparing the Document Verification merit list. MES has the discretion to relax the minimum scoring criteria for preparing the merit list and interchange of vacancies as per the Government rule.
MES Exam Syllabus 2021 – Draughtsman, Supervisor
Are you preparing for the Draughtsman, Supervisor Exam? If yes, then collect the MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 PDF through the link provided below. It is very important for all the applicants to download the MES Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF while preparing for the test. So that there will be more chance to score good marks. As there is a negative marking in the test you have to concentrate more on all the topics and should answer in the test.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal Analysis.
- Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
- LCM & HCF.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Tables and Graphs etc.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
- English Language and its correct usage.
- Sentence Structure.
- Antonyms and their correct usage.
Drawing plan and elevation of points, lines, and surfaces & solids. Conventional signs and symbols as per IS Code for engineering drawings and building drawings. Drawings and detailing of
- Brick arrangement – various types of bonds
- Stonemasonry & Stone joints
- Foundations various types
- Damp proof course & plinth protection
- Roof Types – reinforced concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch
- Flooring Types – Timber Flooring, Steel flooring, tile flooring
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Panelling and molding
- Doors Types – Panelled, Glazed, and flush door
- Window and Ventilators
- Pitched Roof – various types king post & queen post
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Stairs – various types – wooden, steel, and reinforced concrete-spiral, Daglegged and open well
- Single Stories Residential House Plan, Elevation and section
- Cross-section showing different types of roads, railway track, embankment and layout of the platform
- Different types of irrigation structures
- Pipelines joints drainage works, manholes, sanitary fittings, forms of reiver heads, types of riveted joints standard steel section, standard connections, AUTOCAD, etc
- Materials Management tools.
- ABC analysis.
- Preservation of various kinds of Engineering stores.
- Basics of computer-based data management.
MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 PDF Link
|MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 – Important Link|
|MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download||Click Here|
We hope that all the candidates have got clear information about the MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF through this page. So, keep our page which is FreshersNow.Com to get the details.
MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to download the MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Exam Syllabus PDF?
Candidates can download the MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Exam Syllabus PDF through the link provided on freshersnow.com or from the official site.
Is there any negative marking in the MES Exam 2021?
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 for each incorrect answer.
How much time will be provided for the MES Exam?
2 hours of time will be provided in the MES Exam.
How many questions will be asked in the MES Exam?
25 Questions will be asked for each section in the MES Exam.
For which posts, the MES Exam will be conducted?
For Draughtsman, Supervisor posts, the MES Exam will be conducted.