MGU CAT 2020 Notification @ mgu.ac.in – Online Registration (Started), Eligibility: MGU CAT also known as Mahatma Gandhi University Common Admission Test. It is a University Level Entrance Examination. The MGU CAT Exam is organizing by the Mahatma Gandhi University on 25th, 26th April 2020. Moreover, the University of Mahatma Gandhi’s main aim is to offer admissions to various courses. Online Registrations will be available from 20th February 2020 To 20th March 2020. Moreover, the direct link to apply for MGU CAT 2020 Exam is attached below.
Latest Update: MGU CAT 2020 Application Form Released. Check the direct link attached below to apply.
Go through the complete page and then get detailed information on the MGU CAT 2020 Exam. The aspirant who wants admission to Mahatma Gandhi University through Common Admission Test can apply for MGU CAT 2020 on or before the last date. Therefore, admission to PG courses will be done through the centralized allotment process.
- 1 MGU CAT Notification – Overview
MGU CAT Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)|
|Name of The Exam||Mahatma Gandhi University Common Admission Test (MGU CAT)|
|Starting Date||20th February 2020|
|Closing Date||20th March 2020 & For Foreign Candidates: 15th April 2020|
|Sub Categories||Education Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||25th, 26th April 2020|
|CAT Admission Portal||cat.mgu.ac.in|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|MGU CAT Syllabus|
|MGU CAT Admit Card|
|MGU CAT Results|
|MGU CAT Previous Papers|
|Application form begins from||20th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||20th March 2020 | For Foreign Candidates: 15th April 2020|
|Confirmation of application form||22nd March 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||10th April 2020|
|Exam date||25th, 26th April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||11th May 2020|
|Interview/ G.D/ Written Test||Date Will Be Announced by Concerned Departments|
|Rank List & Admission||Last Week Of May 2020|
|Commencement Of Classes||1st June 2020|
MGU CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Most of the candidates fail to know the eligibility criteria of the Mahatma Gandhi University Common Admission Test. Moreover, to get detail information about courses and criteria to scroll down to see so that they can better understand. Hence, the postulants take a look at the eligibility criteria. Before filling the MGU CAT application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria.
- For M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Microbiology, M.Sc Biochemistry, M.Sc Biophysics: Applicants have to pass in B.Sc degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Chemistry or Physics. And must obtain the 50% aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- M.Ed in Social Science Education, Commerce Education, IT Education, Language Education, Mathematics Education Qualification details are: Applicant should pass in B.Ed. and has to secure a minimum of about 55% marks.
- MA English: Contenders should pass the bachelor’s degree with 45% aggregate. Or applicants should have done a bachelor’s degree in arts and science with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible.
- M.A. Development Studies, M.A. Gandhian Studies: Should have Bachelor’s degree in any subject is necessary. And just 45% aggregate.
MGU CAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the MGU CAT Application form online only. Individuals have to submit the application form before the due date at the official portal. Applicants are advised to fill the application form in a format with accurate details. After that individuals have to upload the scanned images of recent colored passport size photographs. Moreover, the online application form must be submitted on or before 20th March 2020. The MGU CAT application Form will be filled and submitted through online mode only. And also, make the application fee payment through online mode. Aspirants who are applying for in offline mode have to send the hard copy of the MGU CAT Application Form along with the required certificates to the mentioned address.
MGU CAT Application Fee
Candidate can make application fee through the online mode like the credit card, debit card, net banking. Once, aspirant pays the application fees it will not be refunded back. Moreover, the application form of MGU CAT will not be sent by any post or others. And also we suggest the candidates keep printed copies of filled application form for further use.
|General Category/ All India Quota||Rs. 1100|
|SC/ ST From Kerala||Rs. 550|
MGU CAT 2020 Application Form
Eligible contenders fill the application form of MGU CAT in online from the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University. Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date because at that time servers will gradually decrease. The application form will not be submitted without the successful fee payment. Moreover, the application process includes the registration, filling of valid details and application fee payment. Hence, follow the steps to fill MGU CAT 2020 Application form.
- Visit the official portal and fill the MGU CAT online application form from the official website.
- Click on the link MGU CAT Application Form.
- Fill the online registration form with valid details and get Application Number.
- Moreover, candidates have to fill the information like Candidates Name, Date of birth and Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on the submit button.
- Hence, after the successful submission of the registration form candidate will get an application number.
- Note down for further usage.
Filling Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following details. They are Personal details, Basic details, Educational details, etc.
- Applicants can make payment through the official website by logging into the official portal.
- Candidates can make payment via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Posting Application Form of MGU CAT
- Applicants of M.Ed programs should send the hard copy of the MGU CAT application form to the following address.
School of Pedagogical Sciences,
Mahatma Gandhi University,
- And, candidates have to post the print of MGU CAT Application form to the given address
School of Distance Education,
Mahatma Gandhi University,
To Check & Download MGU CAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Submit MGU CAT 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
Therefore, postulants need to speed up their process and apply for MGU CAT Notification 2020 before the due date. Therefore, to get the more Entrance Exams Notifications bookmark our website FreshersNow.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the MGU CAT Application Form be available?
MGU CAT 2020 Application Form is released on 20th February 2020.
What is the MGU CAT Application Fee?
For General Category/ All India Quota Candidates: Rs. 1100 and For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 550
What are the tentative MGU CAT Exam Dates?
MGU CAT Exam will be conducted on 25th, 26th April 2020.