MH SET 2020 Notification @ setexam.unipune.ac.in – Maharashtra SET Application Form, Dates: Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) is going to conduct the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH SET) to hire candidates for the Assistant Professor post. Moreover, the MH SET 2020 Notification is Released On 28th December 2019. So, candidates who are seeking for the Assistant Teacher position in Pune must check this page. Moreover, the MH SET 2020 Registration process will start on 1st January 2020.
Live Update: MH SET 2020 Application Form Out on 1st January 2020. So, apply now with the direct link available below.
As we have provided the direct link below to this page, you can easily start applying for MH SET Exam 2020. Make a note that the application form link will be activated when the officials make it available. Also, they have announced the exam date which is 28th June 2020. The last date to submit the MH SET Application Form is 21st January 2020. Check the below provided Maharashtra SET 2020 Notification to get the latest details.
MH SET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Conducting Body||Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra State Eligibility Test|
|Commonly Known As||MH SET|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Notification Date||Released On 28th December 2019|
|Starting Date To Apply||1st January 2020 (Available Now)|
|Ending Date To Submit||21st January 2020|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|MH SET Exam Official Site||setexam.unipune.ac.in|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Maharashtra SET Result|
|Maharashtra SET Answer Key|
|Commencement of Online Application form||1st January 2020 (Out)|
|Last date for Applying Online||21st January 2020|
|Last date for payment of Online Fee through Credit Card/ debit Card/ Internet Banking||21st January 2020|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on the website||23rd January 2020|
|Last date of correction in particulars of Application Form on the website (No Requests for corrections in the Application Form shall be entertained after 29th January 2020)||29th January 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card on website||18th June 2020|
|Date of Examination||28th June 2020|
MH SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have a Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C., in a subject of SET. The candidates having Post Graduate diploma/ certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or Foreign degree/ diploma/ certificate awarded by the Foreign University/ Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/ degree/ certificate, with Master’s degree of recognized Indian Universities from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- The candidates other than SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC/ DT(VJ)/ NT/ SEBC/Transgender category, who have secured at least 55% marks (without gracing or in Master’s or equivalent examination, are eligible for this test. OBC/ SBC/ DT(VJ)/ NT/ SEBC [belonging to non-creamy layer] and SC/ ST/ PH/ VH/ Trans-genders/ PwD (PHPhysically Handicapped, VH- Visually Handicapped i.e. Blind), category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without gracing or rounding off) in Master’s or equivalent Examination is eligible for this test.
|Category||Fees Including Processing Fee (In Indian Rupees)|
|OBC/ SBC/ DT(A)/ NT(B)/ NT(C)/ NT(D)/ SEBC (Non Creamy Layer Category Only)/ Open (EWS)/ SC/ ST/ PH/ VH/ Transgenders/ Orphan||650.00|
- Passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format of maximum 50 kb.
- Signature in JPG/ JPEG format of a maximum of 30 kb.
How To Submit MH SET 2020 Application Form Online?
- Go to the official site of the Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) @ setexam.unipune.ac.in.
- There, you can check the direct link highlighted as “Fill Up Online MH SET Exam Application Form.”
- Click it and then enter details in User Registration Form with your Valid email ID, password, etc.
- Create your Username, now you can fill-up the form with your valid information.
- Check all your details before submission.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
- You can see the preview of your Filled Application Form by clicking on Step 1 Fill Main Application Form.
- Then, the system will generate the Unique Application Number for your application.
- Upload your Scanned Photo and Signature.
- Pay the fee and then print your MH SET Exam Application Form 2020.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy for further usage.
To Check & Download MH SET Exam 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
To Apply & Submit Maharashtra SET Exam Application Form 2020 – New Registration: Click Here (Available Now)
User Login MH SET 2020: Click Here
Important Instructions For MH SET Exam 2020: Click Here
We hope that you all have noticed the information on the MH SET Exam 2020 from the current article. So, follow us on Freshers Now to get the latest details.