MHT CET 2020 Notification @ cetcell.mahacet.org | Exam Date (Out), Eligibility, Application Form: The officials of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State are planning to release the registration dates for MHT CET 2020-21 on their official site. Mostly, they will release the notification tentatively in the 1st week of January 2020. As per the latest information, the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) will be conducted from 13th To 17th April 2020 & 20th To 23rd April 2020. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into the first year of full-time degree courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy & Pharm. D Courses.
Update: Exam Date for MHT CET 2020 has been Released. And we will update this page when the registration dates are out. Check the complete article to get the latest information.
We suggest the candidates check this article for more recent updates about MHT CET 2020 Notification. Also, aspirants can refer to the links that we are providing you with the below sections. Tentatively, the last date to submit the Online MHT CET Application Form 2020 is the 4th week of March 2020. So, by clicking on these links, aspirants can quickly redirect to the official website and from there you can download the notification. The application link will be active when the officials make the availability of the application form.
MHT CET 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Organization||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State|
|Name Of The Examination||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)|
|Notification release date||1st week of January 2020 (tentative)|
|Notification last date||4th week of March 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Veterinary Sciences Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||13th April 2020 To 17th April 2020 & 20th April 2020 To 23rd April 2020|
|Admissions Into||Bachelor in Engineering/ Technology (B.E/ B.Tech)/ Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm/ Pharm.D), Agriculture & Allied Courses/ Fisheries Science/ Dairy Technology Courses|
We will update the above table with the latest dates when the officials release the notification. From the above table, you have to get entire data about MHT CET 2020 Notification in a detailed manner. Therefore, aspirants can check the table and know the information about Organization Name, Name of the Exam, Entrance Exam Date, MHT CET Online Application Form Submission Date, Official website link, etc. Candidates have any doubts about this article then check the official web portal of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) whether this information is correct or not.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|MHT CET Previous Question Papers|
|MHT CET Syllabus|
|MHT CET Admit Card|
|MHT CET Results|
|MHT CET Counselling|
|MHT CET Seat Allotment Results|
|Online application starts from||1st week of January 2020|
|Last date of filling the Online Application Form||4th week of March 2020|
|Last Date filling Application with late Fee (Rs 500/-)||last week of March 2020|
|Payment – Both Online and Bank Challan||1st week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||13th April 2020 To 17th April 2020 & 20th April 2020 To 23rd April 2020|
|Duration of submission of objections on Question Paper||3rd week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June 2020|
|Conduction of counseling||1st week of June 2020|
MHT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For B.E/ B.Tech Admission
- Candidate must be an Indian national
- Aspirants must have passed HSC/ equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and any of Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnical/ Technical or Vocational Subject with at least 50% marks. (45% marks for candidates from reserved categories belonging from Maharashtra State only).
- Candidates passed a diploma in engineering with at least 50% marks are eligible. (45% for Maharashtra State Reserved Categories Candidates)
- Applicants having a B.SC degree with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for Maharashtra State Candidates Reserved Categories) and studies Maths subject at 10+2 level can also apply.
For Pharma D
- Applying candidate must be an Indian National
- The candidate must have passed HSC/ equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and any of Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnical/ Technical or Vocational Subject with at least 50% marks. (45% marks for candidates from reserved categories belonging from Maharashtra State only)
- Candidates passed a diploma in pharmacy with at least 50% marks are eligible. (45% for Maharashtra State Reserved Categories Candidates).
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- An applicant must have passed HSC/ equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and any of Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnical/ Technical or Vocational Subject with at least 50% marks. (45% marks for candidates from reserved categories belonging from Maharashtra State only)
The application fee is Rs. 800 for all General category candidates, all Outside Maharashtra State candidates, J&K migrants. The fee amount is Rs. 600 for SC, ST, VJ/DT – NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, PWD belonging to Maharashtra state only.
Online MHT CET 2020 Application Form
So, aspirants who are applying for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2020 can check this article. In addition to this, aspirants are suffering from fake links. Hence, we are providing you with efficient links and active information at the bottom of the article. Furthermore, by clicking on the links aspirants can easily redirect to the official website.
Moreover, candidates can also check the MHT CET 2020 Notification Exam Dates. With the help of these exam dates, candidates can easily get notified of the latest updates in the examination. As there is an extra charge for the last date. We suggest all the aspirants, who are willing to apply for the MHT CET to apply before the closing date.
How To Apply For MHT CET 2020 Notification Online?
- Go to the official web portal of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State @ cetcell.mahacet.org.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to search for MHT CET 2020 Notification.
- The home page will be displayed with many relevant details.
- But you have to click on the appropriate links.
- After clicking on the link you will be displayed with the notification homepage.
- Aspirants have to now click on “New Registration“.
- Fill up your details.
- Check the details twice before submitting them.
- Once the details are correct then click on SUBMIT.
- Nextly, aspirants can download the notification in the form of a PDF.
- Save your login credentials for further use.
To Apply for the MHT CET 2020 Notification: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated In January 2020
Notice Regarding MHT CET 2020-21: Click Here – Available Now
To get all the updates regarding the MHT CET 2020 Notification, Dates, Online Application Form, you all have to follow us on our website FreshersNow.Com. If you have any query then you can simply drop your comment in the below section of this page. So that we will soon respond to you with the latest information.