Microchip Recruitment 2019: Good News for all the aspirants who are dreaming to work for Microchip Technology Inc. company is offering a Job opportunity for the role of Engineer I – Software Development for the Bangalore location. Microchip Engineer I – Software Development Vacancies are only applicable for the candidates from BE, B.Tech, MCA streams. So, utilize the great chance and hence apply for the Microchip Jobs in Bangalore. Accordingly, the Online Registration link is attached at the end of the page for the sake of the willing candidates. Go through the entire post, to get detailed information regarding the Microchip Recruitment.
Microchip Recruitment 2019 | Complete Information
|Name Of The Company||Microchip Technology Inc.|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Engineer I – Software Development|
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux
- Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object-oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
- Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming, etc
- Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
Good To Have:
- Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain
- Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
- Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management
- Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
- Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON
- Knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocols
Microchip Company Profile
Microchip Technology Inc. is an American publicly-listed corporation that is a manufacturer of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits. Its products include microcontrollers (PIC, dsPIC, AVR, and SAM), Serial EEPROM devices, Serial SRAM devices, embedded security devices, radio frequency (RF) devices, thermal, power and battery management analog devices, as well as linear, interface and wireless solutions.
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions
- Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code, and engineering discussions
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
- Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++
- Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in a timely manner
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Online Registration Process For Microchip Recruitment 2019
- All you need to do is to give a click on the below given link.
- Then, a page showing the details of the Microchip Recruitment appears on the screen.
- Over there, go through the complete details of the Microchip Engineer I – Software Development like Job details, essentials, etc.
- After all, click on the Apply Now button.
- Then a login credential page will be redirected.
- Login using an Email ID and the Password.
- Or else, if you are a new user, then, you can create an account and login through that ID.
- Check all terms and conditions and fill the technical and personal details.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Apply For Microchip Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Hereby, you got complete information of the Microchip Jobs. Wish you all a very Good Luck!!. For more similar data, keep in touch with us @ Freshers Now.