MITID DAT 2020 Notification @ mitid.edu.in – Application Form (Released), Dates: The registration process had started for MIT Institute of Design Aptitude Test (MITID DAT) Entrance Exam. As the officials of the MIT Institute of Design (MITID) made the availability of the Online MITID DAT Application Form 2020, all the candidates must check this page to apply. To the end of this page, we have attached the direct link to register for DAT 2020. The last date to MITID DAT 2020 is 29th April 2020.
MIT Institute of Design (MITID) is the constituent of MIT Art Design & Technology University, which is organized the MITID DAT Entrance Exam to provide admission to the candidates in the B.Des and M.Des program which is conducted every year. Those who qualify the MITID Design Aptitude Test (MITID DAT) Entrance Exam will have the chance to get admission. The Entrance Exam is scheduled for 5th April 2020. Go ahead and then check the details of MITID DAT 2020.
MITID DAT 2020 Notification – Information
|Conducting Body||MIT Institute of Design (MITID)|
|Entrance Exam Name||MIT Institute of Design Aptitude Test (MITID DAT)|
|Closing Date||29th April 2020|
|Sub Category||Design Entrance Exams|
|Level Of Exam||University Level|
|To Provide Admission Into||B.Des, M.Des Courses|
|DAT Registration Site||dat.net.in|
Courses Offered Through MITID DAT
The MIT Institute of Design offers B.Des and M.Des courses to the candidates in various specializations.
- Animation Film Design (B.Des/ M.Des)
- Design Management (M.Des)
- Film & Video Design (B.Des/ M.Des)
- Fashion Design (B.Des)
- Fashion Communication (B.Des)
- Interior Space & Furniture Design (B.Des/ M.Des)
- Immersive Media Design (M.Des)
- Fashion Management & Marketing (M.Des)
- Game Design (B.Des)
- Graphic Design (B.Des/ M.Des)
- Product Design (B.Des/ M.Des)
- Retail Design (B.Des/ M.Des)
- Transportation Design (B.Des/ M.Des)
- Transcultural Design (M.Des)
- User Experience Design (B.Des/ M.Des)
|MITID DAT application form 2020||Started|
|Closing date of registration||29th February 2020|
|Examination||5th April 2020|
|The result will be out||20th April 2020|
|For B.Des: Studio Test & Interview||4th May to 9th May 2020|
|For B.Des: Final List||11th May 2020|
|For B.Des in Fashion- StudioTest &Interview||11th – 14th May 2020|
|For B.Des: Fashion Final List||15th May 2020|
|For M.Des: Studio Test and Interview||18th – 22nd May 2020|
|For M.Des: Final List||23rd May 2020|
MITID DAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Indian& Foreign National candidates are eligible to apply.
Age: There is no specific age limit criteria fixed by an authority to apply for MITID DAT 2020.
B.Des Programme: 10+2 from any stream (HSC, CBSE, ICSE, IB)
M. Des Programme
Interior Space & Furniture Design
|Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Architecture, Science or Industrial Design|
Animation Film Design
|Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Fine Arts, Applied Arts, Literature, Media, Film, Animation or any communication design discipline|
|User Experience Design||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Science or any Design Discipline.|
|Film & Video Design|
Immersive Media Design
Fashion Management & Marketing
|Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline.|
|Transcultural Design||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Design|
MITID DAT 2020 Admission Process
- Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
- Studio Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates must and should have to check the application fee. INR 4500 is the fee that should be paid by the candidates for DAT Registration.
Payment Mode: Online Payment through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. A Demand Draft in favor of MIT ADT University-MIT Institute of Design. And candidate have to write their names behind the demand draft & sent it to the following address.
MIT Institute of Design,
Rajbaug, Loni Kalbhor
Pune Solapur Highway
Documents Attached Along With MITID DAT Application Form
The candidate should attach self-attested copy of the following documents
- 10th or equivalent Final Mark sheet / Grade Card
- 10+2 or equivalent Final Mark sheet / Grade Card
- Semester wise/ Year wise Bachelor Degree Mark sheet ( In case applying for Masters program)
- Predicted Score or Pre Board Marks (If awaiting for Final results) (A Candidate’s predicted score is an expected score, based on his or her performance on the previous examination. Please note Predicted Score or Pre Board Score should be duly endorsed by the Principal of the School / College on the School / College Letter Head.)
On the declaration of the final results, the candidate must submit the final result immediately. If the marks sheets of the qualifying examination are not submitted within the stipulated date, Institute cannot be held responsible for the lost opportunity to study or future career.
- 12th/ Graduation Hall Ticket whichever applicable (If waiting for Final results)
- Photocopy of Valid Passport
- Statement of Purpose
(Write an essay describing why you want to pursue design as a career, also describe your strengths & weaknesses, professional/ academic achievement to date. Write your Goals & Objectives of studying at MIT Institute of Design (Word Limit 1000 words)
- 2 Letters of Recommendations in original
- CD/ DVD containing a portfolio of the applicant student.
How To Submit MITID DAT 2020 Online?
- Candidates must and should have to visit the official site of the MIT Institute of Design @ mitid.edu.in.
- To Registration for DAT (Design Aptitude Test), you can check the Admissions section.
- After that, you have to check the B.Des, M.Des Courses.
- Read all the information given there and then open the site @ dat.net.in to get registered for DAT (Design Aptitude Test).
- An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. Activate your account by clicking the link.
- Provide the required details in the application form.
- Further, accept the declaration and submit the Online MITID DAT 2020 Application Form.
- Proceed with your Fee Payment of INR 4500.
- Download the duly filled MITID DAT Application Form and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
To Check MITID DAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
Click Here To Apply MITID DAT 2020 – Active Now