Momentive Recruitment 2020 For Senior Cyber Security Specialist in Bangalore: Momentive Company Recruiters want to hire candidates who are willing to work in Senior Cyber Security Role. Moreover, we have provided brief information about Momentive Recruitment 2020 on this page. The direct link to apply for Momentive Recruitment 2020 Drive is inserted at the end of this page. Any Freshers/ Experienced graduates can apply for the Momentive Recruitment For Senior Cyber Security Specialist Role through the link. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for Momentive Recruitment In Bangalore.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
- 1 Momentive Recruitment 2020 Drive – Overview
- 2 Momentive Recruitment 2020 – Position Summary
- 3 Job Description
- 4 Momentive Jobs – Additional Details
- 5 Momentive Company Profile
- 6 Steps To Apply For Momentive Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore
Momentive Recruitment 2020 Drive – Overview
|Job Role||Senior Cyber Security Specialist|
Momentive Recruitment 2020 – Position Summary
The cybersecurity analyst works under the supervision of the Director of IT Security, Governance & Compliance and has the responsibility for a comprehensive security program for the organization’s system, which entails execution, and monitoring. Perform various functions in ensuring the organization’s information security issues are effectively handled. This role will serve as the escalation point for Security Event Monitoring and Incident Response events.
- Ensure the identification of required security-related issues, and that they are alerted upon by configuring and establishing monitoring, correlation, and alerting solutions.
Work closely with managed services providers and global IT team on a day to day security operations and execution, health, and provisioning.
- Carry out appropriate checks and gives authorization to requests, as well as perform auditing functions on access rights periodically in line with the required policies.
Support IT projects as a security resource, review requirements, and participate in vendor selection.
- Correlate reported events from various systems where potential security incident is identified; ensure the situation is handled promptly and effectively by starting the process of security incident response.
- Carry out the proper configuration of security solutions applied in protecting company assets such that the implemented SIEM solution reports all pertinent events as well as reduces false positives.
- Participate in the investigations being performed by the Security team.
- Assist in the configuration of intrusion detection and prevention solutions based on the host and network servers to effectively identify potential security incidents.
- Produce and maintain dashboards for monitoring security information for the management and Security team, to be able to provide various degrees of visibility both real-time and over extended periods of the security events within the environment.
- Ensure that all solutions set up for security and monitoring can effectively monitor and report upon security events happening within the environment by assigning security solution agents to devices and systems.
- Participate in the process of selecting and reviewing information security solutions.
- Work with major service providers to resolve security issues identified with their managed systems and infrastructure in line with the company’s incident response requirements.
- Make recommendations for changes to the environment that can help in the removal of vulnerabilities and reduction in the risk of exploitation that may result in potential incidents.
- Participate in ensuring team processes and documentation are effectively documented and maintained.
- Recommend and execute ideas to improve processes based on lessons learned over time in performing assigned duties.
- Perform as an escalation point for all incidents relating to potential security.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Momentive Jobs – Additional Details
- Internal: Global Information Technology Team & Leadership
- External: Security Service Vendors
This person reports to the Director, IT Security, Governance, and Compliance. If the defined responsibilities for this position are not achieved then security incidents can lead to information technology systems being disrupted or lead to a loss of confidential information potentially causing loss of revenue, impact to customers, and fines from regulatory agencies.
Decision Making Authority
The Sr Analyst Cyber Security will have decision making authority within the confines of the established cybersecurity processes.
Momentive Company Profile
Our global silicones business brings innovation to a wide range of industries, including automotive, electronics, personal care, consumer products, aerospace, and building, and construction, to name a few. They offer basic siloxane polymers and an extensive portfolio of additives, including silanes, specialty fluids, and urethane additives. They also have an extensive offering of formulated products, including elastomers and coatings. And, of course, we also collaboratively formulate with customers to meet specific needs.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Steps To Apply For Momentive Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore
- Make a click on the link provided below.
- Just go through every section about the Role.
- Then, click on the Apply Button.
- Totally there are 6 steps to fill in the details.
- So, all the candidates fill in all the details
- At last, click on the Submit Button
Click Here To Apply For Momentive Recruitment 2020 For Senior Cyber Security Specialist
For more details, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. By clicking Ctrl + D to bookmark our website and get daily notifications.