MP Rojgar Portal @ mprojgar.gov.in – Online Registration, Benefits, Eligibility: The government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the MP Rojgar Portal to facilitate employment opportunities for the unemployed youth or migrant workers with a safe return. For this, the candidates must register in the MP Rojgar Portal. Through the MP Rojgar Portal, all the unemployed people of Madhya Pradesh will get to know about the available jobs across Madhya Pradesh State.
The interested candidates can register themselves on MP Rojgar Portal by entering the required details. This article contains information about the MP Rojgar Portal such as benefits, eligibility, features, process, and status of the application, etc.
MP Rojgar Portal – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||MP Rojgar Portal|
|Announced by||Madhya Pradesh state government|
|Benefits||The Madhya Pradesh unemployed youth will get the jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||The Madhya Pradesh state people|
MP Rojgar Portal Eligibility
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the MP Rojgar Portal
- And also the person should be a Madhya Pradesh resident.
- The applicants should also have the certificate of SSC.
- The age of the applicant must be from 15 years.
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Portal Benefits
- This MP Rojgar Portal helps the unemployed youth to find their job.
- In the part of facilitating the jobs for the migrant workers after their return to the state, many ways of employment along with the Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Portal were implemented by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
- The Madhya Pradesh government is issuing financial assistance for the poor migrant workers by registering them in the Sambai Portal.
Required Documents for MP Rojgar Portal Registration
- Aadhaar card of the candidate
- Pan card
- Proof of educational qualification
- cellphone number
- Passport size photo
- candidate should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh
How to Register for MP Rojgar Portal?
- Go to the official website at mprojgar.gov.in.
- Hit the “आवेदक के लिए” option below the section ” आवेदक पंजीयन के लिए क्लिक करे ” on the homepage.
- Then you will see the page of the application form in front of you.
- Now provide all the necessary information like name, Aadhaar card number, mobile number, and the details of your account, etc.
- Then submit the application form and after the successful completion of the registration process you need to log in
- For the login process, you must visit the homepage once again and go to the “application login” option.
- Finally, you have to log in to the page by using a username and password to complete the process of your application.
For MP Rojgar Portal Online Registration: Click HERE
Have you checked all the related details of the MP Rojgar Portal? For more Updates on such government schemes, do not forget to check our site Freshers Now regularly.
MP Rojgar Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
What is MP Rojgar Portal?
The MP Rojgar Portal is an initiative by the Madhya Pradesh government to provide employment for all the unemployed people in the state.
How to Register on MP Rojgar Portal?
Candidates can register Online on MP Rojgar Portal @ http://mprojgar.gov.in/JobSeekerRegistration.
What is the eligibility criteria to Register on MP Rojgar Portal?
Candidates with the Minimum Age of 15 Years are eligible to register for MP Rojgar Portal.
What is the benefit of MP Rojgar Portal?
By Registering on MP Rojgar Portal, Job seekers can find the Jobs easily.