MP Vyapam GNTST Admit Card 2020 Download @ peb.mp.gov.in | PNST Exam Dates: The officials of the MP Vyapam – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will release the MP Vyapam PNST Admit Card 2020 along with the MPPEB GNTST Hall Ticket 2020 on their official site in the Last Week Of June 2020 (Tentative). Also, they have scheduled the MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Exam Date 2020 for4th, 5th July 2020.
Latest Update: MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Exam Date Announced. So, check this page to know the same information.
So, all the candidates who have applied for the General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) & Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) – 2020 can now download the MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Hall Ticket 2020 from this page. And the direct download link for the MPPEB Admit Card 2020 is active now at the end of our Freshers Now page. The direct link attached below will be activated when the officials release the admit card.
- 1 MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Admit Card 2020 – Details
- 2 Information Present MPPEB Admit Card 2020 – GNTST, PNST
- 3 Important Instructions
- 4 Documents Required For MPPEB GNTST, PNST 2020
- 5 Steps To Download MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Hall Ticket 2020
- 6 MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Admit Card 2020 – Details
|MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Hall Ticket 2020 Download | Check Test Date|
|Name Of The Organization||MP Vyapam – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Name Of The Post||Nurse|
|Name Of The Exam||General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) & Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) – 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Last Week Of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||4th, 5th July 2020|
|Mode Of Admit Card Availability||Online|
|Selection Criteria||Online Examination|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Information Present MPPEB Admit Card 2020 – GNTST, PNST
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
- Candidates can enter the examination center on the basis of download and printed entrance. Downloaded Printout of the Admit Card enables Candidates to enter the Examination Center.
- Candidates appearing after the scheduled reporting time will not be allowed to enter the examination center. Also, the aspirant will not be allowed to enter the Examination Center
- Only the original photographed identity card will be eligible for admission in the examination center (according to the rule book), the e-base will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.
- Candidate should bring original Photo-Id to enter in the Examination Center. E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI
- T.A.C. It is compulsory to have a self-signed photograph in the second part of it.
- Candidate should compulsorily submit the self-attested Photo in the second part of the Test Admit Card.
- Circle website The test-related mock test is available at www.peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates come to know about the examination process and join them for the exam.
- The admission in the examination hall will be given after the procedure of the biometric method. Candidate can enter the Examination Hall after the Biometric Process.
- The scores earned by the candidate after the examination expiry will be displayed on the computer screen.
- After the completion of the online examination, the score will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Any kind of calculator, beepers, pagers, mobile, cell phone or any other electric device, etc. are totally prohibited in the examination hall. Any kind of Calculators, Beepers, Pagers, Mobile, Cells, Phones or any other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
Documents Required For MPPEB GNTST, PNST 2020
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Steps To Download MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Hall Ticket 2020
- Go to the official site of the MP Vyapam – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) @ peb.mp.gov.in.
- The home page of the organization will be displayed on the screen.
- On that page, you can see the flashed links that are “Admit Card – General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) & Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) – 2020.”
- You will be redirected to the login page as below.
- Enter the details like the Application No. (Max. 13 digits), Date of Birth as (DD / MM / YYYY).
- Click on the search button.
- Now, you can download the MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Hall Ticket 2020 which is visible on the screen.
- Take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
To Download MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Admit Card 2020: Click Here – (Link Will Be Activated In Last Week Of June 2020)
MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download my MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Admit Card?
You can download your MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Admit Card 2020 from the official site @ http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html or from FreshersNow.Com.
What is the announced MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Exam Date?
MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Exam will be conducted on 4th, 5th July 2020.
When can I download my MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Hall Ticket?
Tentatively from the Last Week Of June 2020, you can download your MP Vyapam GNTST, PNST Hall Ticket 2020.