Are you in the search of MPPSC Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2019? if yes, then refer to this article. From this page, candidates can get complete information about the MPPSC Medical Officer Interview Admit Card 2019 release date and exact MPPSC Interview Date. The higher officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) are going to release the MPPSC Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2019 on 15th April 2019. Also ready to conduct the MPPSC MO Interview on 24th April 2019.
While appearing to the Interview candidates have to carry their MPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 along with them. Else, MPPSC organization members will not allow such candidates to attempt the Personal Interview. Moreover, this MPPSC Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2019 can be downloaded using the direct link available at the end of this page. It can also be downloaded from the official site, MPPSC – mppsc.nic.in.
You Can Also Check: MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
MPPSC Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2019 – Overview
|MPPSC Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2019 | MO Interview Date|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Total Vacancies||1065 Posts|
|Exam Date||24th April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th April 2019|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Mandatory Documents For MPPSC MO Examination 2019
While appearing to the MPPSC MO Examination, candidates have to keep in mind that they have to carry the MPPSC Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2019 along with them without forgetting. Since it acts as a gate pass to write the test. In addition to that MPPSC MO Admit Card 2019, aspirants have to carry any of the following original government id proofs for verification purpose.
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
Refer To: MPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus
MPPSC MO Selection Process 2019
The higher officials of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) have announced the exact MPPSC MO Interview Date. Tentatively, it may be held on 24th April 2019. Meanwhile, candidates have to prepare well for the examination. Candidates who are interested in filling the 1065 Medical Officer posts have to know the MPPSC MO Selection Process.
The MPPSC recruitment board had designed the MPPSC MO Selection Process 2019 in a normal fashion. Mainly it consists of two rounds one is Written Test and it is followed by the Personal Interview. While appearing to the written test, aspirants have to carry the MPPSC MO Admit Card 2019 without fail. Because it acts as an entry pass to the examination.
You Can Also Refer: MPPSC Medical Officer Previous Papers
Information Present On MPPSC MO Admit Card 2019
After downloading the MPPSC MO Admit Card 2019, the main task of the candidate is to cross-check the details present on the MPPSC Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2019 about them are correct or not. If not, bring it to the notice of higher officials of MPPSC. They will rectify the problem and resend the correctly formatted MPPSC MO Admit Card 2019. Following are the details present on the MPPSC MO Admit Card 2019.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Photograph
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Essential instructions for the examination
Instructions To Download MPPSC Medical Officer Call Letter 2019
Candidates can go through this section for getting a clear idea about downloading the MPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 for Interview safely without any difficulties.
- Firstly, applied candidates have to visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
- The official site of MPPSC is mppsc.nic.in.
- Now you will get the home page of the MPPSC.
- In that move to the ‘Download – Admit card’ section.
- Throughout that section search for the MPPSC MO Admit Card 2019 link.
- Then click on the View button.
- On the new page fill the details like Application Number, Gender, Date Of Birth and enter the Captcha.
- Then click on the proceed button.
- You will get the MPPSC MO Admit Card 2019 on the new page.
- Download that MPPSC Medical Officer Call Letter 2019 to your PC.
- Take two to three copies of the MPPSC MO Admit Card 2019 and keep it with you for further process.
To Download MPPSC Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2019: Click Here (Link will be updated on 15th April 2019)
For more updates about the MPPSC MO Call Letter 2019 release date and MPPSC MO Examination date stick to our page. For the latest updates visit our webportal freshersnow.com.