MUCMET 2020 Notification @ mu.ac.in | Application Form, Tentative Dates, Eligibility: The University of Mumbai is ready to release the MUCMET 2020 Notification. So, the candidates who want to grab the admission in the University need to check and apply for the notification which is going to be released. The officials of the University of Mumbai are going to activate the MUCMET 2020 Application Form in the 1st Week Of May 2020 Tentatively. And the application closing date will be in the 3rd Week Of May 2020 Tentatively.
Moreover, the officials are going to conduct the Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test 2020 in the month of June 2020 Expected. When the officials release the MUMCET 2020 Application Form we will update the link provided below. And the direct link to apply for MUCMET 2020 Exam will be updated at the end of the page when the higher members make it active on the respective portal.
- 1 MUCMET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 MUCMET 2020 Notification
- 3 MUCMET 2020 Tentative Dates
- 4 MUCMET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 MUCMET 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Reservation Criteria
- 7 MUCMET 2020 Application Form
- 8 Documents To Be Submitted
- 9 Details In MUCMET 2020 Application Form
- 10 Process To Submit For MUCMET 2020 Application Form
- 11 MUCMET 2020 Admit Card
- 12 MUCMET 2020 Syllabus
- 13 MUCMET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 14 MUCMET 2020 Result
- 15 MUCMET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
MUCMET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET)|
|Name Of The Organization||University of Mumbai|
|Exam Date||June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting Date To Apply||1st Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Closing Date To Apply||3rd Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Type of the Test||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|MUCMET Previous Question Papers|
|MUCMET Admit Card|
MUCMET 2020 Notification
Students are suggested to don’t worry about the MUCMET 2020 Notification. Because in the below we have given the official link. So, you can easily check the official news by clicking on the notification. Candidates need to note that the deadline to submit the MUCMET Application Form will be in the 3rd Week Of May 2020 tentatively. And the main reason to conduct the Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET) 2020 is to give the admissions to the BMS-MMS program (Bachelor of Management Studies and Master of Management Studies).
MUCMET 2020 Tentative Dates
|Commencement of MUCMET Application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date of Form Submission||3rd Week Of May 2020|
|MUCMET Exam Date||June 2020|
|MUCMET Result Date||July 2020|
MUCMET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be either 20 years old or less as on the date of MUCMET 2020.
- Those belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), Vimukta Jati (VJ), Denotified Tribes (DT), Nomadic Tribes (NT) or Special Backward Class (SBC) are given a relaxation of 2 years, implying they can be of 22 years or less as on examination date.
- Candidates qualified and domiciled in Maharashtra will be eligible for 85% of the total number of seats, which is 60.
- So, 51 seats will be reserved for candidates from Maharashtra.
- Applicant must have cleared 10+2/ Higher Secondary School (HSS)/ Intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- They must have acquired at least 45% aggregate marks in any discipline or stream (Science, Commerce or Arts).
- Students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, VJ, DT, NT, SBC or PwD category must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 40%.
MUCMET 2020 Application Fee
|General (Open) category||INR 500|
|SC, ST, OBC, VJ, DT, NT, SBC or PwD category||INR 250|
Candidates observe the table as it gives you the correct information about the MUCMET 2020 Application Fee. Check your category and then pay the fee while submitting the MUCMET 2020 Application Form. You can also pay the fee online or offline. If you are going online, then pay the fee by using the Credit card, debit card, internet banking. Or else, you need to draw the demand draft in favor of the organization.
MUCMET 2020 Application Form
MUCMET 2020 Online Application Form will be accepted in between the 1st Week of May 2020 to 3rd Week Of May 2020 Tentatively. Moreover, our suggestion to the candidates is to download the MUCMET 2020 Notification from below and proceed. Meanwhile, at the time of filling the forms, you have to be careful. And try to finish the registration procedure before the final date. After the closing date, no application will be accepted by the University of Mumbai. To avoid the last-minute rush it is better to speed up your process.
Documents To Be Submitted
- Certificates of Age
- Certificate for Physically Handicap
- Certificate of Caste (applicable for candidates from reserved category)
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th class examination
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10+2/ HHS/ Intermediate or equivalent examination
- Domicile Certificate
Details In MUCMET 2020 Application Form
- Mother Name
- Communication and Permanent Address
- Email ID
- Residential Phone No. & Mobile No.
- Date of Birth
- Educational Qualification
- Special Category
- Maharashtra Domicile
Process To Submit For MUCMET 2020 Application Form
Right now, we are going to discuss some of the factors about how to apply for the MUCMET 2020 Online Application Form. Simply follow the below steps carefully.
- At first, interested students need to visit the official web portal of the University of Mumbai @ mu.ac.in.
- On the homepage, you can get News and Announcement Tab
- Click on it
- Now, the page shows a lot of new and latest links
- The MUCMET 2020 Notification is available at the top. So, you have to choose it
- Click on the notification link
- Now, the Brocher opens on the new page
- Download it
- Read all the details thoroughly
- If eligible then start the further process
- Click on the MUCMET 2020 Application Form
- Fill the details
- Recheck the entered data once
- Pay an Application Fee
- Finally hit on the submit button
- Take a print out for the reference purpose.
To check MUCMET 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Download MUCMET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated In 1st Week Of May 2020 Tentatively)
MUCMET 2020 Admit Card
Get the MUCMET 2020 Admit Card downloaded from here. Whereas the officials will release the MUCMET 2020 Admit Card in the month of June 2020 Tentatively. So aspirants can be in touch with our article as we will notify you of the link after the official releases.
Download MUCMET 2020 Admit Card Here
MUCMET 2020 Syllabus
The MUCMET 2020 Syllabus includes the subjects of General Awareness, Logical/ Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Reading Comprehension. So, aspirants can refer to the MUCMET 2020 Syllabus link given below for more information.
Download MUCMET 2020 Syllabus Here
MUCMET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candiadtes who want to get the MUCMET 2020 Exam Pattern details can refer to our article. There are a total of 100 questions and each subject carries 25 Marks each. And the time duration for the exam is 120 Mins/ 2 Hrs.
MUCMET 2020 Result
Aspirants can also get the direct link of the MUCMET 2020 Result. Moreover, the higher members will be releasing the MUCMET 2020 Result in July 2020 Tentatively. Till then keep visiting our article and check the MUCMET 2020 Result easily by the below link.
Check MUCMET 2020 Result Here
Download MUCMET 2020 Notification from above. Visit our website Freshers Now frequently. ANd those who want to get the latest Entrance Exams Notifications can happily visit our site and get the info.
As of now, the details of MUCMET 2020 Notification have not been announced. The information provided here about MUCMET Notification 2020 is just for reference purpose only. We will update this page with the latest information once the concerned officials of the University of Mumbai (MUCMET) release it.
MUCMET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Application fee to apply for MUCMET 2020?
The Application Fee to apply for MUCMET 2020 to the General (Open) category is INR 500 & SC, ST, OBC, VJ, DT, NT, SBC or PwD category is 250.
What is the eligibility criteria for MUCMET 2020?
The candidate who had done Higher Secondary/ Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized University/ Organisation with a minimum of 45% can apply for MUCMET 2020.
How to apply for MUCMET 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the MUCMET 2020 Exam by visiting the official site @ mu.ac.in or from FreshersNow.Com.