Nabanna Scholarship 2020 @ wbcmo.gov.in – Eligibility, Application Form, Rewards: Nabanna Scholarship 2020 was declared by the government of the West Bengal for the needy and the economically backward students depending upon their eligibility criteria. The selected candidates will get an amount of Rs.10,000 per year as per their course. The students who are applying to the Post-graduation, graduation must be 12th passed and then the Higher Secondary students must be Madhyamik or class 10th passed out. There are some specific eligibility guidelines for West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship. Students, who will full these criteria, can apply for this scholarship.
- 1 Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Overview
Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Scholarship||WB Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship|
|Granting Authority||West Bengal chief minister Relief Fund|
|Eligible Programs||HS UG Honours, PG medical, engineering, Medical, Paramedical, Diploma, etc..,|
|Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Start|
|Any time of the current season (new/ Renewal)|
|Nabanna Scholarship Last|
|No last date (Can be applied anytime)|
Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be the resident of the West Bengal.
- The candidate must belong to the state board/council of secondary education board or state-aided university in West Bengal.
- Students must score 65% marks in the 10th or 12th class.
- An application must score 60% marks in 12th for the UG level.
- For the PG level, the candidate must score 55% in graduation.
- The annual income of his family should be Rs.60,000
Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Application Form
- Nabanna Scholarship is the offline method. so, the scholarship application must be downloaded from online.
- Fill the application with the required details. Attach the required documents with the application form.
- After finishing all the process, submit this application form at the Nabanna, Howrah or Uttarkanya, Jalpaiguri.
Rewards for Nabanna Scholarships 2020
- After receiving the applications from the applicants. Then by checking the document, the government will send the verification and grant the scholarship to the student Rs.10,000 per annum.
Documents Required for Nabanna Scholarship 2020
- Photocopy of the previous exam marks list.
- photocopy of the rank cards such as JEE or equivalent exams.
- Copy of the Income certificate.
- copy of the Bank account first page.
- Copy of the tuition fees books.
- contact details with self mobile number.
- Passport size photos
Selection Process for Nabanna Scholarship 2020
- The selection process will be done according to the list of application forms.
- It is based on the economic background, percentage, merit list in previous exams of the candidates from those who applied.
- Its also based on the Rank card of the students in the Intermediate.
- The selected candidates will receive the amount to your bank account.
- The scholarship will be added to the account and sent SMS to the phone number which was written in the application.
To Check Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Details: Click Here (Available)
If you want to get more details on Nabanna Scholarship 2020, then you can come and visit our portal at Freshers Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is sponsoring this Nabanna Scholarship 2020?
West Bengal chief minister Relief Fund.
What is the mode of the application for the Nabanna Scholarship 2020?
When can we apply to the Nabanna Scholarship 2020?
It is applicable throughout the year. You can apply anytime in the entire year.
What is the percentage required for Nabanna Scholarship 2020?
65% marks in Madhyamik, 60% in HS exam, 55% marks in Honours subjects for PG level.