National Career Service Portal @ ncs.gov.in – Login, Registration: National Career Service India is one of the charge mode Service Portal which comes under the shade of the E-Governance Plan. This National Career Service Portal performs towards joining the break between job seekers and companies. Candidates taking training and career direction, and firms giving training and career counseling by adapting the National Employment Service.
It draws together entire stakeholders like job seekers, employers, counselors, trainers, and some other private placement companies to encourage the merging of information and build synergies through these organizations. National Career Service Portal provides a master of career related services such as powerful job matching, career counseling, job information, vocational guidance, skill development programs knowledge, internships, and alike.
- 1 National Career Service Portal – Overview
- 2 ncs.gov.in Portal Features
- 3 NCS Portal Services
- 4 National Career Service Portal Benefits
- 5 National Career Service Portal New Registration
- 6 Search Career Center – Search Nearest Career Center on NCS Portal
- 7 Find and Search Skill Providers on NCS Portal
- 8 How to Find Career Counsellor on National Career Service Portal?
- 9 National Career Service Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
National Career Service Portal – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||National Career Service|
|Announced by||Ministry of Labor & Employment of Indian Government|
|Benefits||Through this Portal free skill training to the job seekers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Job Searchers Across India|
ncs.gov.in Portal Features
Below features released on National Career Service Portal:
- Job applicant
- Local service provider
- Career center
- Training institute
- Placement organization
- Government department
- Reports and documents
- National career service free job posting
- National career service work from home
- National career service UPSC.
NCS Portal Services
The following are the focus sectors for the National Career Service program are listed:
- Improving career and employment opportunities
- Counselling and direction for career development
- Concentrating on decent employment
- Improving female labor force participation
- Promoting entrepreneurial Endeavors
National Career Service Portal Benefits
- The project is being enforced by the Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- NCS (National Career Service) is a one-stop solution that allows a wide array of employment and services like career-related to the Indian citizens.
- Online job fairs are being arranged to bridge the gap ‘tween job aspirants and employers where the total cycle from the job posting to a selection of candidates can be completed on the portal.
National Career Service Portal New Registration
ncs.gov.in the gov’t job portal has been officially unveiled by Prime Minister Modi. Ministry of Labour and Employment of Indian gov’t had launched a job portal called as National Career Service (NCS), ncs.gov.in. To register in NCS, you have to follow the subsequent steps:
- Go to the Official Website National Career Service i.e. http://ncs.gov.in/
- On Homepage, “New User” Click on the Sign-Up button.
- Select the type of registration.
- Select Register As
- If you’re searching for a job seeker: Job Seeker
- If you’re a company: Employer
- If you can provide local services: Local Services
- If you’re a household user: Household User
- If you’re a training institute: Skill Provider
- If you’re a counselor: Counsellor
- If you’re a consultancy or Placement Organisation: Placement Organisation.
- Register with your details and after completing the registration process you will receive an OTP code on your cellphone. After submitting the OTP code you’ll be registered with National Career Services www.ncs.gov.in.
- Go to www.ncs.gov.in and login with your details and explore the opportunities with reliable and authorized verified companies.
Search Career Center – Search Nearest Career Center on NCS Portal
- Firstly, Go to the Official Website of the National Career Service Portal i.e. www.ncs.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, we have to click on the tab of Job Seeker.
- After that, you’ve to click on the link of Find Career Center.
- In the New Window, you’ll have to select your district or state from the list.
- Then click on the search button.
- Finally, you’ve to click on the search button, then your nearest career center will be shown on screen.
Find and Search Skill Providers on NCS Portal
- Firstly, visit the Official Website National Career Service Portal i.e. http://ncs.gov.in/.
- On the Homepage, we have to click on the tab of Job Seeker.
- After this, you’ve to click on the link of Find Skill Provider.
- On this fresh page, in which you will have to select the skill provider.
- In this way, you will be able to find the skill provider.
How to Find Career Counsellor on National Career Service Portal?
- Go to the Official Website National Career Service Portal i.e. http://ncs.gov.in/.
- On the Homepage, we’ve to click on the tab of Job Seeker.
- After this, you need to click on the link of Career Counsellor.
- New Window page, you will have to choose the name of your city or district and choose one of the career counseling or vocational guidance.
- On your computer screen will be all career counsellors.
To Check National Career Service Portal & Registration: Click HERE
Like the details presented about the National Career Service Portal? For more such Articles, do not forget to check our site Freshers Now regularly.
National Career Service Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Official Site of the National Career Service Portal?
ncs.gov.in is the Official National Career Service Portal.
What is the Benefit of the National Career Service Portal?
Through this Portal, Registered Job Seekers will get free skill training.
How to Login into the National Career Service Portal?
Visit https://intranet.ncs.gov.in/_layouts/15/NCSP/RedirectToInternalSite.aspx, and Enter the Username, Password.
Who Launched the National Career Service Portal?
The government of India has launched the National Career Service Portal to help the Job Searching Candidates across India.