NCHMCT JEE 2020 Notification @ nchmjee.nta.nic.in | Online Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Result (Released): The authority of the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result on 7th September 2020. So, candidates who are interested in participating in the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) can check the latest details. Moreover, the NCHM JEE 2020 Exam is scheduled by the officials on 29th August 2020. So, Candidates can start applying for the exam with the help of the direct link provided below.
Live Update: NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result is Released. So, keep checking this page to know more information.
- 1 NCHMCT JEE 2020 Notification – Information
- 2 NCHMCT JEE 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 NCHMCT JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NCHMCT JEE 2020 | Application Fee
- 5 Seats Reservation
- 6 How To Apply For NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam?
- 7 NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card
- 8 NCHMCT JEE 2020 Syllabus
- 9 NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result
- 11 NCHMCT JEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Exam||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE)|
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Availability Of Application Form||1st January 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||15th May 2020|
|Exam Date||29th August 2020|
|Type of the Test||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Sub Category||Hotel Management Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Application Form Correction||16th May 2020 To 22nd May 2020|
|Admissions Into||3 Years B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration courses|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Question Papers|
|NCHMCT JEE Admit Card|
|NCHMCT JEE Syllabus|
|NCHMCT JEE Result|
|NCHMCT JEE Counselling|
|NCHMCT JEE Answer Key|
NCHMCT JEE 2020 – Important Dates
|On-line submission of Applications Form From||1st January 2020|
|Removal Of Image Discrepancy||18th February 2020 Onwards|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||15th May 2020|
|Application Form Correction||16th May 2020 To 22nd May 2020|
|Date Of Exam||29th August 2020 3 to 6 PM|
|Printing Of Admit Cards||14th August 2020|
|Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys for inviting challenges|
on NTA’s website
|1st September 2020|
|Declaration Of Result on NTA’s website||7th September 2020|
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The student must be a citizen of India.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must and should have completed their 12th standard examination or similar. And also, they should have English as one of the subjects. Moreover, candidates appearing for HSC in the same year can also apply for NCHMCT JEE 2020.
- Age: Students having their DOB after 1st July 1997 (22yrs) are eligible for the GEN & OBC category. And also, candidates having their date of birth after 1st July 1994 (25yrs) are eligible for the ST and SC category.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 | Application Fee
|Online Application (Gen & OBC)||Rs. 800/-|
|Online Application (SC/ ST/ PD)||Rs. 400/-|
|Offline Application (Gen & OBC)||Rs. 900/-|
|Offline Application (SC/ ST/ PD)||Rs. 450/-|
|Physically handicapped||5% horizontal|
|Kashmiri migrant||1 seat supernumerary in each Central and State government-affiliated IHM is reserved for migrants from Kashmir.|
How To Apply For NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web portal of the National Testing Agency (NTA) at www.nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Directly, the homepage appears on the screen.
- So, you have to search for NCHMCT JEE Notification 2020
- Now, eligible students choose the Online Application Form link.
- Fill the asked details and then upload the required documents.
- Recheck the information and then pay the Examination Fee
- Now, submit it before the final date.
- Also, take a print out of the Online NCHMCT 2020 Application Form for further usage.
NCHMCET JEE 2020 Exam Notice: Click Here
NCHMCET JEE 2020 Application Form Correction: Click Here
To Download NCHMCT JEE Notification 2020: Click Here
To Fill and Submit Online NCHMCET JEE 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Closed)
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants must get the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card to attend the exam. Whereas the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card is released on 14th August 2020. Also, the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam will be conducted on 29th August 2020. So, check and download the Admit Card to know the Exam details.
Download NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card Here
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Syllabus
The aspirants must check the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Syllabus to get a good score. And the topics asked for the exam are Aptitude for Service Sector, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, and Analytical Aptitude. For more information about the Syllabus click on the below link.
Download NCHMCT JEE 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The JEE 2020 Exam is the offline mode exam. And the question paper will be in the languages of English, Hindi. The total marks given for the Exam are 20 Questions. And the time limit for the exam is 3 hrs. Whereas there is negative marking for the exam, for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result
Candidates must also check the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result to know the further selection process. To check the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result aspirants must visit the official site @ nchmjee.nta.nic.in. And the announcement of the Result is done on 7th September 2020.
Check NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result Here
Follow, the above-given steps and download the NCHMCT JEE 2020 from the official website that is nchmjee.nta.nic.in. Also, regularly keep in touch with our website and check more Notification related to Entrance Exams in various categories. Therefore, constantly visit our website Freshers Now.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date for NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form Correction?
The last date to NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form Correction is 22nd May 2020.
How to apply for NCHMCT JEE Exam?
You can visit the official site at nchmjee.nta.nic.in, there you can easily find the direct link to fill the application form. Consequently, fill the form and submit it. If not, you can check the FreshersNow page to know the stepwise application process.
When will NTA conduct NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam?
The NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam will be conducted on 29th August 2020.
What is the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Fee?
The NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Fee is Rs. 800/- to the Online Application for Gen & OBC and SC/ ST/ PD is Rs. 400/- For Offline Application Gen & OBC is Rs. 900/- & SC/ ST/ PDRs. 450/-