NEET MDS 2021 @ nbe.edu.in | Online Registration (Opened), Exam Date, Eligibility: Candidates who are much awaited for the NEET MDS 2021 Exam, this is the updated and latest news for them. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test MDS 2021 Notification is released on 26th October 2020. Aspirants who are willing to give their best in the exam must have some latest information about this exam. All those aspirants are advised to apply before the last date that is 15th November 2020.
Latest Update: NEET MDS 2021 Application Form is released. So, all the candidates can get the below-provided link.
Furthermore, the NEET 2021 Exam will be conducted on 16th December 2020. On this page, we are providing some essential information for the applicants. In addition to this most recent information about NEET MDS 2021 Notification, we have also included the Online Registration form details, Exam Date along with the fee structure to support the aspirants. Those who are interested in applying for this NEET MDS 2021 Exam, they all have to prepare well for the NEET MDS Exam.
- 1 NEET MDS 2021 – Overview
- 2 NEET MDS 2021 Important Dates
- 3 NEET MDS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NEET MDS 2021 Application Fee
- 5 Online Filling Process For NEET MDS 2021 Exam
- 6 NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card
- 7 NEET MDS 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 NEET MDS 2021 Syllabus
- 9 NEET MDS 2021 Result
- 10 NEET MDS 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
NEET MDS 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Name Of The Examination||NEET MDS|
|Starting Date||Released On 26th October 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||15th November 2020|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||16th December 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|NEET MDS Admit Card|
|NEET MDS Syllabus|
|NEET MDS Result|
|NEET MDS Previous Papers|
NEET MDS 2021 Important Dates
|Registration Starting Date||26th October 2020 By 5 PM|
|Registration Closing Date||15th November 2020|
|Image Correction Window Starts From||17th To 19th November 2020|
|NEET MDS Exam Date||16th December 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||9th December 2020|
|NEET MDS Result Release Date||By 31st December 2020|
|NEET MDS Score Card Release Date||4th Week Of January 2021|
NEET MDS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For every exam candidates should meet eligibility criteria. Applicants who are going to apply for the NEET MDS Notification 2021 must check the eligibility before applying. To know the updated information on the eligibility criteria aspirants needs to visit our site along with the official website too.
- Aspirants must be an Indian Citizen or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Aspirants should register with the DCI (Dental Council of India) or Any State Dental Council.
NEET MDS 2021 Application Fee
- The prescribed exam fee of Rs. 2750/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD (PH) candidates) and Rs. 3750/ – (for General/ OBC candidates) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking.
Online Filling Process For NEET MDS 2021 Exam
- Competitors who are interested in applying for the NEET MDS 2021 Exam must visit the official website, i.e., nbe.gov.in.
- Candidates should check the official homepage then they must click on the option apply online for NEET MDS Exam 2021.
- Competitors must fill the application form online and then submit the application form after making payment of the fee through online mode.
- Aspirants can access the online application form by September 2018.
- They need to give their personal and valid educational details in the application form.
- In the online application form, there are some columns.
- Aspirants have to upload the scanned images of the photo, signature,
SMC/MCI & other related certificates in the given format in the columns.
- The payment of the application process is only online.
- Competitors need to take a printout of the application form for future use.
Download NEET MDS 2021 Notification – Click Here
Online Registration Link For NEET MDS 2021 – Click Here (Link Is Active Now)
NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card
The officials of the NBE will release the NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card on 9th December 2020. Moreover, the NEET MDS 2021 Exam will be conducted on 16th December 2020. Its main document which is to be carried by the aspirants so that only those will be allowed for the exam hall.
Download NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card Here
NEET MDS 2021 Exam Pattern
The NEET MDS 2021 Exam will be having 240 Questions for the exam. The type of questions asked for the exam is Multiple-choice questions. The language of an Exam English. The time duration for the exam is 3 Hours. There shall be a 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
NEET MDS 2021 Syllabus
General Anatomy including embryology and histology, General human physiology and Biochemistry, Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology, General Pathology and Microbiology, General Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology are the few topics related to NEET MDS 2021 Syllabus. To get more information about the NEET MDS 2021 Syllabus aspirants can click on the below link.
Download NEET MDS 2021 Syllabus PDF Here
NEET MDS 2021 Result
Aspirants need to check the NEET MDS 2021 Result from here. Further, the officials will release the NEET MDS 2021 Result by 31st December 2020. Therefore, aspirants who want to get the status of the NEET MDS 2021 Result can check on with the help of the link shared below.
Check NEET MDS 2021 Result Here
To know more latest and frequently updated information candidates keep on browsing our web portal freshersnow.com. We will update the most accurate and useful information for all our readers for better preparation. We hope the above information is helpful for all the applicants.
NEET MDS 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NEET MDS 2021 Exam?
Aspirants can apply for the NEET MDS 2021 Exam through the official site @ nbe.edu.in.
When will the NEET MDS 2021 Exam be conducted?
The NEET MDS 2021 Exam will be conducted on 16th December 2020.
What is the NEET MDS 2021 Application Fee?
The NEET MDS 2021 Application Fee is Rs. Rs. 2750/- for SC/ ST/ PWD (PH) candidates and Rs. 3750/ – for General/OBC candidates.
Who can apply for NEET MDS 2021 Exam?
Aspirants must be an Indian Citizen or OCI with complete education qualification can apply for the NEET MDS 2021 Exam.