NEET SS 2020 @ natboard.edu.in – NEET Super Speciality Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Result (Out): National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Speciality (NEET SS) is a national level entrance exam which will be conducted every year by the National Board of Examination (NBE) for admission into DM/ M.Ch courses. As of now, the NEET SS 2020 Exam is released and likely to be held on 15th September 2020. And the NEET SS 2020 Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Images in Photograph, Signatures, Thumb Impression will be available from 2nd to 3rd September 2020.
Latest Update: The NEET SS 2020 Result is Released. So, check the Result from here.
Moreover, aspirants must be attentive with the details of NEET SS 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Other details before applying. Candidates can apply for the NEET SS 2020 Exam till 23rd August 2020. So, check carefully the entire article and get the direct link to apply. And the link of the NEET SS 2020 Application Form given is updated as the officials released it.
- 1 NEET SS 2020 – Overview
- 2 NEET SS 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 NEET SS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NEET SS 2020 Application Fee
- 5 Process To Apply For NEET SS 2020 Exam
- 6 NEET SS 2020 Admit Card
- 7 NEET SS 2020 Syllabus
- 8 NEET SS 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 NEET SS 2020 Result
- 10 NEET SS 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
NEET SS 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||National Board of Examinations, New Delhi (NBE)|
|Name Of The Examination||NEET SS 2020 – Super Specialty Entrance Exam|
|Date Of Written Exam||15th September 2020|
|Sub Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Application Release Date||Released On 3rd August 2020|
|Application Last Date||23rd August 2020|
★You Can Also Check★
|NEET SS Admit Card|
|NEET SS Syllabus|
|NEET SS Previous Question Papers|
|NEET SS Results|
NEET SS 2020 – Important Dates
|Availability of Information Bulletin||3rd August 2020|
|Online submission of application form||23rd August 2020|
|Date Of Issue Of Admit Card||8th September 2020|
|Exam Date||15th September 2020|
|Declaration Of Results||25th September 2020|
NEET SS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized postgraduate medical degree(MD/ MS/ DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized the qualification in accordance with eligible broad specialty qualifications for super specialty courses.
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET SS 2020 will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in NEET SS 2020, the result/ candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or is deemed to be cancelled as and when the ineligibility is detected.
- Requests for appearing in NEET SS 2020 from candidates who are qualifying and/or getting the results of their MD/ MS/ DNB qualifications.
- The cutoff date for qualifying of MD/ MS/ DNB towards determination of the eligibility for appearing in NEET SS 2020 shall be 15th July 2020.
- Registration with M.C.I./ State Medical Council is mandatory and its documentary proof should be furnished at the Test Centre on the examination day.
- Foreign Nationals: Foreign nationals can appear in NEET SS 2020 without MCI registration. The Medical Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Doctoral course limited to the medical college/ institution to which he/ she is admitted for the time being exclusively for pursuing postdoctoral studies.
- Provided further that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered with appropriate registering authority in his own country where he has obtained his PG Medical qualification and is duly recognized by the corresponding Medical Council or concerned authority.
NEET SS 2020 Application Fee
NEET SS 2020 Application Fee is Rs. 3,750/-. The prescribed exam fee should be remitted through the payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. For more information, you can visit the website
Process To Apply For NEET SS 2020 Exam
- Step into the official site @ natboard.edu.in.
- The National Board of Examinations home page will be shown on the screen.
- Then the home page NBE Notice Board will be shown.
- Check for the NEET SS 2020.
- Click on the Online Registrations.
- Enter the details needed and click on Register.
- After that login with the details and fill the Application Form.
- Later on, click on the submit button.
To Apply For NEET SS 2020: Click Here
Check NEET SS 2020 Notification: Click Here (Available Now)
Keep following our website Freshers Now to get more latest information about the NEET SS 2020. Thank You…!!!
NEET SS 2020 Admit Card
Get the details about the NEET SS 2020 Admit Card from here. Well, the NEET SS 2020 Admit Card is released on 8th September 2020. And the NEET SS 2020 Admit Card will provide the details of Exam Date, Timings, Exam Center.
Download NEET SS 2020 Admit Card Here
NEET SS 2020 Syllabus
The Part A question paper for any super specialty course shall comprise of MCQs
from the eligible feeder broad specialty course. For Part B The questions shall be of PG Exit level and will topics from clinical practice and basic sciences as applied to the concerned super-specialty. So, before attending the exam check the NEET SS 2020 Syllabus and get the maximum marks in the exam.
Download NEET SS 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
NEET SS 2020 Exam Pattern
A total number of questions in each question the paper shall be 100 which shall be divided into two parts Part A & Part B. The duration of actual examination for candidates choosing only one’s uppers specialty course/ clubbed group shall be 1 hour 45 minutes. Likewise, the total duration of examination for candidates opting for two super specialty courses/ clubbed groups shall be 3 hours 30 minutes. There shall be a 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
NEET SS 2020 Result
Candidates must check the NEET SS 2020 Result to know the status of Admission into the DM/ M.Ch courses. Whereas the NEET SS 2020 Result is announced on the official site @ natboard.edu.in. Further, the NEET SS 2020 Result is released on 25th September 2020.
Check NEET SS 2020 Result Here
NEET SS 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the NEET Super Speciality 2020 Application Form be released?
The NEET Super Speciality 2020 Application Form is released on 3rd August 2020.
What is NEET SS?
NEET SS is known as National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Speciality is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE) for admission into DM/ M.Ch courses.
How to apply for NEET SS 2020?
Aspirants can apply for NEET SS 2020 from our website Freshers Now and also by visiting the official site @ natboard.edu.in
Who can apply for NEET SS 2020?
Candidates who had done with a postgraduate medical degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) from the recognized university can apply for NEET SS 2020.