NEET SS Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern

NEET SS Syllabus

NEET SS Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: Are you searching for the NEET SS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020? If yes, then you are in the right place. Aspirants who are willing to qualify in the NEET Super Specialty Exam 2020 must be aware of complete NEET SS Syllabus 2020. For that reason, we gathered accurate information regarding the NEET SS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020. The officials of the National Board of Examination, New Delhi is going to conduct the NEET SS Entrance Exam 2020. Through this NEET SS Exam 2020, all the qualified applicants will get admission into DM/ MCh Courses.



Moreover, we attached a direct link to download the NEET SS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 in PDF format along with Exam Pattern. So, take a look at NEET Super Specialty Exam Pattern 2020 before you build a schedule for your preparation. Candidates need to prepare each and every topic in the NEET Super Specialty Syllabus 2020 to secure maximum marks in the Entrance Exam. To the bottom of the page, all students can download the NEET SS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF.

NEET SS Syllabus 2020 – Overview

NEET SS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 
Name of the OrganizationNational Board of Examination, New Delhi (NBE)
Name of the ExaminationNEET SS 2020 – Super Specialty Entrance Exam
CategoryEntrance Exams
Sub CategoryMedical Entrance Exams
Official Sitenatboard.edu.in

You Can Also Check

NEET SS 2020
NEET SS Previous Question Papers
NEET SS Admit Card
NEET SS Results

NEET SS Exam Pattern 2020

The NEET SS Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted once in a year. So, to beat the heavy competition, appearing aspirants must know the complete NEET Super Specialty Exam Pattern 2020. Candidates can choose a maximum of two super specialty courses who are eligible for the NEET Super Specialty Exam 2020. The question papers of NEET SS Exam 2020 contain 100 questions in that 40% questions are feeder board specialty courses and the remaining 60% questions will be a super specialty course selected by the applicants. To know more about the NEET SS Exam Pattern, aspirants can check the following table.



Mode of the ExamOnline – Computer Based Test
Type of QuestionsMultiple Choice Questions
Number of Sections2 (Part A & Part B)
Number of Questions100
LanguageEnglish
Duration3 Hours 30 minutes (1 hour 45 minutes for each part)
Marking Scheme+4 marks for each correct answer and -1 marks for every wrong answer

NEET Super Specialty 2020 Syllabus – Subject Wise

Here, we provided the Sub Topics of the NEET SS Syllabus 2020. And these Sub Topics will be helpful for the aspirants during their test preparation. We suggest all students prepare these Sub Topics in the NEET SS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 as per Exam Pattern. Candidates can download the NEET Super Specialty Syllabus 2020 PDF from the direct link attached below. Aspirants can start their preparation for the NEET SS Entrance Exam 2020 immediately after downloading the NEET Super Specialty Syllabus 2020 PDF.

NEET SS Syllabus 2020 PDF Download Link

To download the NEET SS Syllabus 2020 PDF along with Exam Pattern: Click Here

All students can download the NEET SS Syllabus 2020 in PDF format from the above-attached link. Keep checking our page @ FreshersNow for more updates.

NEET SS Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions

In which mode, the NEET SS Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted?

NEET SS Entrance Exam will be conducted in Online mode i.e., Computer Based Test.

Is there any sectional weightage in the NEET SS 2020 Exam?

Yes, there is sectional weightage in the NEET SS 2020 Exam that is 40% Part A and 60% Part B.

How many questions will be asked in the NEET Super Specialty Exam 2020?

There will be 100 questions divided into 2 parts, Part A contains 40 Questions & Part B holds 60 Questions.

Who conducts the NEET SS Entrance Exam 2020?

The National Board of Examination, New Delhi conducts the NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2020.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here