NEET UG 2020 Notification @ ntaneet.nic.in | Application Correction, Exam Date (26th July 2020 is Postponed), Eligibility: The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) had postponed the exam dates of the NEET UG 2020 Exam and Rescheduled it with the effect of COVID-19. From 2020, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Under Graduate (NEET-UG) shall be the one and only medical entrance exam for admission in Medical & Dental UG Courses such as MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH seats in India. According to the latest notification, NEET UG 2020 Application Form Correction will be available from 4th July 2020 to 15th July 2020. Moreover, the NEET UG 2020 Exam will now be conducted on 13th September 2020.
Latest Update: As per the latest update, Revised the dates for NEET UG 2020 Exam is released and also started the Application Correction window. Candidates can check the same information from this page.
So, candidates who are seeking admission in either Dental, Medical Field can check the current article. Submit the Online NEET UG 2020 Application Form on or before the last date that is 1st January 2020. The direct link to check the NTA NEET 2020 Notification along with the Application Form link is attached to the end of this page. We have updated the direct link on this page as the officials made the application form available.
- 1 NEET UG 2020 Notification – Information
- 2 NEET UG 2020 | Important Dates
- 3 NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NEET UG 2020 Application Fee
- 5 Reservation Of Seats
- 6 Particulars On NTA NEET UG 2020 Application Form
- 7 How To Submit Online NEET UG 2020 Application Form?
- 8 NEET UG 2020 Admit Card
- 9 NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 NEET UG 2020 Syllabus
- 11 NEET UG 2020 Result
- 12 NEET UG 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
NEET UG 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET UG)|
|Release date||2nd December 2019|
|Application Last date||6th January 2020|
|Offline NEET form for Kashmir candidates||10th December 2019 To 1st January 2020|
|Sub Category||Medical Entrance Exams, Dental Entrance Exams|
|Correction in Particulars on Application Form||1st April 2020 To 31st May 2020|
|NEET application form reopens for registered candidates||4th July 2020 To 15th July 2020|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Paper Pen-Based Examination|
|Date Of Written Exam||13th September 2020|
|For Admissions Into||Medical & Dental UG Courses|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|NEET UG Syllabus|
|NEET UG Admit Card|
|NEET UG Previous Year Question Papers|
|NEET UG Result|
|NEET UG Answer Key|
NEET UG 2020 | Important Dates
|Application Form Release Date||2nd December 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||6th January 2020|
|Form correction facility re-opens again||4th July 2020 To 15th July 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st Week Of September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||13th September 2020 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Result Date||1st Week Of October 2020 (Tentative)|
NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates who are applying for NEET-UG 2020 must be an Indian National, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI),
Persons with Indian Origin (PIO), Foreign Nationals
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have qualified Class 12 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology. Moreover, aspirants appearing for their class 12 or equivalent are also eligible to appear for the exam.
- Age Limit: He/ she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
NEET UG 2020 Application Fee
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1400|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 750|
Reservation Of Seats
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats in Central Educational Institutions are reserved for OBC
candidates only as per Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admissions) Act, 2006.
Particulars On NTA NEET UG 2020 Application Form
- Permanent Address
- State/ District of Birth
- Father’s/ Guardian’s/ Mother’s Occupation
- Father’s/ Guardian’s/ Mother’s Educational Qualifications
- Passport Number/ Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/ Any other valid Govt. Id. Number/ Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/ Election Card (EPIC No.)
- Father’s/ Guardian’s/ Mother’s total annual Income
- The medium of Question Paper
- Postcard Size Photo, Class 10 Passing Certificate Required
- Year of Class XII/ Equivalent passed/ appearing
- Percentage of marks/ Grade in class X/ Equivalent & XII/ Equivalent
- State/ District of class X, XI & XII
- Minority Status
- Disability Status as per guidelines of MCI
- Type of Institution of class XII/ Equivalent
- Belonging to the Rural/ Urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs to
- Qualifying examination code
- School Education Board
- Choice of Examination Centres/ Cities
How To Submit Online NEET UG 2020 Application Form?
- Candidates should visit the official site of the National Testing Agency (NTA) @ ntaneet.nic.in.
- There, you can see the Online Application Form button on the home page.
- Click on it, and then select the Course you are applying for.
- After that, fill the complete details that appeared on the form.
- Upload all the documents as per the specified format.
- Pay the application fee and then download the payment receipt.
- Recheck all the details and then submit the NEET UG 2020 Application Form.
- Download the form and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
NEET UG 2020 Postponement Notice PDF: Click Here
NEET UG 2020 Application Form Correction Link: Click Here (4th July 2020 to 15th July 2020)
To Check NEET UG 2020 Notification: Click Here
Submit Online Application Form – NEET UG 2020: Click Here
NEET UG 2020 Admit Card
The higher members of the National Testing Agency will release the NEET UG 2020 Admit Card in the 1st Week Of September 2020 Tentative. Moreover, the announced NEET UG Exam Date is 13th September 2020. Therefore aspirants who are going to attend the NEET UG Exam must get the NEET UG 2020 Admit Card downloaded and carry to the exam hall. And the below link will be activated after the officials make it out.
Download NEET UG 2020 Admit Card Here
NEET UG 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are in search of the NEET 2020 Exam Pattern can refer to our article. As the NEET 2020 Exam will be conducted in offline (pen-paper based) mode. Whereas the Question paper will be asked based on the objective type of questions in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, and Kannada Languages.
The total number of NEET 2020 Exam questions will be having a total of 180 questions in the paper. The total marks awarded for the exam are 720 marks and the time limit for the exam is 3 hrs. Every correct answer will be given 4 marks and there is a negative marking of 1 marks for the wrong answer.
NEET UG 2020 Syllabus
Candidates who want to get the details about the NEET-UG 2020 Syllabus can check on our article. Well the NEET UG 2020 Syllabus helps the aspirants to get started there preparation. And the Syllabus includes topics from 11th & 12th standards basically from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Physics: Properties of Bulk Matter, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Laws of Motion, Electrostatic, Electronic Devices, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Electromagnetic Waves, etc.
- Chemistry: Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, p-Block Elements, Topics are some basic concepts of chemistry, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Electro Chemistry, etc.
- Biology: Cell Structure and Function, Diversity in Living World, Biology and Human Welfare, Some basic topics are Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Reproduction, Ecology & Environment, etc.
Download NEET UG 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
NEET UG 2020 Result
Get the status of the NEET UG 2020 Result from this article. As we will include the NEET UG 2020 Result link after the official released. Whereas the announcement of the Result can be in 1st Week Of October 2020 Tentative. So keep visiting our article and check on to the NEET UG 2020 Result without any delay from here.
Check NEET UG 2020 Result Here
NEET UG 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is it necessary to upload Live Photos while applying for NEET UG 2020?
According to media reports, the National Testing Agency will ask the students appearing for the NEET examination to upload ‘live photos’ for the NEET 2020 registrations.
What is the last date of the correction window for the NEET UG 2020 Application Form?
The last date to edit the correction in the NEET UG 2020 Application Form is 15th July 2020.
What is the NEET UG Application Fee?
For General: Rs.1500. For General-EWS & OBC-NCL: Rs.1400. For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender: Rs.800.
When will NTA conduct NEET UG 2020 Exam?
The NEET UG Exam Date is 13th September 2020.