NEET UG Counselling 2020 @ mcc.nic.in – Mop Up Round Seat Allotment Process (15th To 16th December 2020), Schedule (Revised), Allotment Letter is Released: NEET UG Counselling 2020 Registrations for Round 2 is started on 20th November 2020. All the NEET Under Graduate (MBBS/ BDS) aspirant candidates are informed that Counselling for All India Quota seats/ Institutional Quota/ Domicile (internal candidates) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), (wards of ESIC insured persons) will be conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee) officials. Further, the last date to apply for NEET-UG Counselling Choice Filling is 22nd November 2020. In addition, details of NEET UG Counselling Reservation Policy, Eligibility, Process to apply are provided in the below sections. Moreover, the Registration link is updated as it is released on the official site.
New Update: NEET UG Counselling 2020 Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment Process will be Started on 15th December 2020. So, check the same information here and then download it through the link attached below.
- 1 NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Details
- 2 NEET UG Counselling 2020 Important Dates
- 3 Role of MCC in NEET 2020 Counselling
- 4 Reservation Policy | NEET Counselling
- 5 Eligibility Condition for AIQ
- 6 NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Registration & Counselling Process
- 7 NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||MCC (Medical Council Committee)|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG)|
|Registration Process (Round 2)||20th to 22nd November 2020|
|Reporting||26th November 2020 to 5th December 2020|
|Seat Allotment Result (Round 2)||25th November 2020|
NEET UG Counselling 2020 Important Dates
Role of MCC in NEET 2020 Counselling
The MCC/ DGHS will be doing Counseling for 15% AIQ, 100% Deemed Universities,
Central Universities (Delhi University, AMU & BHU including Institutional/ Domicile
Quota), 100% ESIC, AFMS & 100% seats of GGSIPU -VMMC & SJH AND ABVIMS
& RML(15% AIQ + 85% Institutional Quota ) 100% AIIMS & 100% JIPMER.
The role of MCC of DGHS is limited to allotment of seats to the participating candidates,
as per their merit and choice, which starts only after receiving the list/data/Information
of successful candidates from National Testing Agency i.e. the NEET (UG) examination
Reservation Policy | NEET Counselling
Reservation Policy of the Central Government for the NEET-UG Counselling, 2020 in
All India Quota is as follows:
- S.C.- 15%
- S.T.- 7.5%
- PwD- 5% Horizontal Reservation
- OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)- 27 % Only in Central Institutes/ Universities
- EWS- 10% Only in Central Institutes/ Universities.
Eligibility Condition for AIQ
1. The Candidate should have qualified NEET-UG, 2020.
2. Domicile free
NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Registration & Counselling Process
- Candidates are advised that e-mail Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online
Application Form of NTA is used for registration on the MCC portal for Counselling.
- All the information/ communication will be sent by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW through email
on the registered e-mail address or SMS on registered Mobile Number only.
- Any complaint with regard to the change of registered mobile number or email address shall not be entertained by the MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Candidates are advised to use a Laptop or Computer during the Registration and Choice-Filling process to avoid any technical complications.
a) Main counseling Registration which will include payment of Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit (to be refunded only in the account from which payment has been made).
b) Exercising of Choices and Locking of choices.
c) Process of Seat Allotment Round-1
d) Publication of result of Round-1 on MCC website
e) Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College against 1 Round.
Candidates who registered for Round-1 and did not get any seat allotted are not required to register again
a) Fresh New Registration for Round-2 for those candidates who
• Have not registered in Round-1 (with full payment of fees).
• Should have Resigned/ Not reported in Round-1 need not register again.
• Fresh Choice filling Round-2.
b) Publication of result of Round-2 on the MCC website.
c) Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College against Round 2 END of 15 % All India Counselling and reverting of Non-Joined, Not allotted seats to State quota/ Institutional Quota of Central University/ Central Institute.
Mop Up Round (Only for Deemed/ Central Universities, ESIC, AIIMS & JIPMER)
Fresh Registration with payment of registration fee for Mop Up Round for the following
- Those who registered in Round-1 & exited availing Free Exit
- Who registered in Round-2 & exited with Forfeiture of fees can register again with
payment of fees. However, candidates who have already joined and taken admission in Round-2 of AQI/ Deemed/ Central Universities/ AIIMS/ JIPMER will not be eligible to
participate in Mop-Up Round. (Those who registered but were not allotted a seat in Round-1 & Round-2 need not register again).
- Fresh choice filling of Mop-Up Round.
- Publication of result of Mop-Up Round on the MCC website.
- Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College after Mop-Up Round List of Registered Candidates ten times the number of Stray vacancies to be sent to Deemed / Central Universities/ AIIMS/ JIPMER to be exhausted strictly in order of merit.
- FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND: To be conducted by Deemed/ Central Universities/ AIIMS/ JIPMER (There will be no Fresh Registration of Candidates in Final Stray Vacancy Round).
|NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Important Links|
|To Apply For NEET UG Counselling 2020||Registration | Login|
|NEET UG Counselling 2020 Scheme||Click Here (Available Now)|
Keep browsing our website Freshers Now to get more updates about NEET UG Couselling 2020. And any queries place them in the below-given comment box.
NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to use NEET UG Counselling Registration and Choice filling the form on the website?
Candidates will have to log on to the website mcc.nic.in (which will be operational shortly) to get registered and then fill-in choices. Please study counselling scheme carefully. It is advised that after going through the list of seats available, a tentative list may be prepared first as per your preference of colleges, before attempting to fill choices on-line. Candidates are advised to read and understand the user manual for the candidates carefully before registration.
What documents are required at the time of online NEET Counselling?
Since it is an online allotment (Online Counseling) process, no documents will be required for participating in the online allotment process during the Registration process.
When will NEET Counselling 2020 Registrations be started?
NEET Counselling 2020 Registrations for Round 2 were started on 20th November 2020.
How and when I had to make the payment for NEET Counselling?
After registering for fresh registration, the payment page appears automatically. Candidates can do online payments by Net Banking/ credit card/ debit card only after making the payment as per choice. Only after the successful payment candidate proceeds with choice filling.