NEET UG 2020 Notification @ ntaneet.nic.in | Application Form (Released): The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) had released the exact dates of NEET UG 2020. From 2020, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Under Graduate (NEET-UG) shall be the one and only medical entrance exam for admission in Medical & Dental UG Courses such as MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH seats in India. Check the NEET UG Eligibility Criteria 2020, fee and other information is given on this page. The online registrations for NEET-UG 2020 are opened on 2nd December 2019. According to media reports, the National Testing Agency will ask the students appearing for the NEET examination to upload ‘live photos’ for the NEET 2020 registrations were open on 2nd December 2019, From 4 PM.
New Update: Online Submission of Application Form for NEET (UG) – 2020 Is Available Now. Click the link attached below to apply for NEET UG 2020. Candidates have to upload only Live Photos while applying for NEET UG 2020.
So, candidates who are seeking admission in either Dental, Medical Field can check the current article. Submit the Online NEET UG 2020 Application Form on or before the last date that is 31st December 2019. And the NEET UG is a Paper Pen-Based Examination scheduled for 3rd May 2020. The direct link to check the NTA NEET 2020 Notification along with the Application Form link is attached to the end of this page. We have updated the direct link on this page as the officials made the application form available.
NEET UG 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET UG)|
|Notification release date||2nd December 2019|
|Notification last date||31st December 2019|
|Sub Category||Medical Entrance Exams, Dental Entrance Exams|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Paper Pen-Based Examination|
|Date Of Written Exam||3rd May 2020|
|For Admissions Into||Medical & Dental UG Courses|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|NEET UG Syllabus|
|NEET UG Previous Year Question Papers|
|NEET UG Results|
|NEET UG Answer Key|
NEET UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates who are applying for NEET-UG 2020 must be an Indian National, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI),
Persons with Indian Origin (PIO), Foreign Nationals
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have qualified Class 12 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology. Moreover, aspirants appearing for their class 12 or equivalent are also eligible to appear for the exam.
- Age Limit: He/ she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1400|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 750|
Reservation Of Seats
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats in Central Educational Institutions are reserved for OBC
candidates only as per Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admissions) Act, 2006.
Particulars To Be Filled In NTA NEET UG 2020 Application Form
- Permanent Address
- State/ District of Birth
- Father’s/ Guardian’s/ Mother’s Occupation
- Father’s/ Guardian’s/ Mother’s Educational Qualifications
- Passport Number/ Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/ Any other valid Govt. Id. Number/ Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/ Election Card (EPIC No.)
- Father’s/ Guardian’s/ Mother’s total annual Income
- The medium of Question Paper
- Postcard Size Photo, Class 10 Passing Certificate Required
- Year of Class XII/ Equivalent passed/ appearing
- Percentage of marks/ Grade in class X/ Equivalent & XII/ Equivalent
- State/ District of class X, XI & XII
- Minority Status
- Disability Status as per guidelines of MCI
- Type of Institution of class XII/ Equivalent
- Belonging to the Rural/ Urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs to
- Qualifying examination code
- School Education Board
- Choice of Examination Centres/ Cities
How To Submit Online NEET UG 2020 Application Form?
- Candidates should visit the official site of the National Testing Agency (NTA) @ ntaneet.nic.in.
- There, you can see the Online Application Form button on the home page.
- Click on it, and then select the Course you are applying for.
- After that, fill the complete details that appeared on the form.
- Upload all the documents as per the specified format.
- Pay the application fee and then download the payment receipt.
- Recheck all the details and then submit the NEET UG Application Form 2020.
- Download the form and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
To Check NEET UG 2020 Notification: Click Here
Submit Online Application Form – NEET UG 2020: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
To get more updates related to NTA NEET Notification 2020, you can check our website @ Freshers Now. Also, you can bookmark our page by Ctrl + D.