NEET UG Result 2020 (Released) @ ntaneet.nic.in | Download Score Card, Cut Off Marks, Merit List: The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the result of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate 2020 on 16th October 2020. All the participants of the NEET UG 2020 on 13th September 2020 & 14th October 2020, have to check their NEET UG Result 2020. Also, we have given the information on the NEET UG Cut Off Marks, Score Card, Counseling & Cut Off Marks information. The direct NEET UG 2020 Result link is activated as the officials release the results.
Latest Update: NEET UG Result 2020 is Released On 17th October 2020. So, candidates can check the direct link provided below to download the NEET UG Score Card.
- 1 NEET UG Result 2020 – Details
- 2 NEET UG Cut Off Marks 2020
- 3 Previous Year Statistics
- 4 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Merit List 2020
- 5 Details On NEET UG Score Card 2020
- 6 Procedure To Check NEET UG 2020 Result
- 7 NEET UG Result 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
NEET UG Result 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET UG)|
|Exam Date||13th September 2020 & 14th October 2020 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Result||Released On 16th October 2020|
|Sub Category||Medical Entrance Exams, Dental Entrance Exams|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Paper Pen-Based Examination|
|For Admissions Into||Medical & Dental UG Courses|
NEET UG Cut Off Marks 2020
When coming to the NEET UG Cut Off Marks 2020, the officials of the National Board of Examinations will upload the Qualifying marks on their portal @ ntaneet.nic.in. So, you can easily check them online as soon as you complete the test. Furthermore, the NEET UG Cut Off Marks 2020 or qualifying marks for the UR-PH category is 96. Apart from that, the highest marks scored in NEET 2020 will be 691 out of 720. There has been a significant drop in the cut-offs of NEET 2020 i.e. it has dropped by 12 marks for the open category and 11 marks for the reserved category. For more details, you can visit our Freshers Now portal or else the official site.
Previous Year Statistics
|Number of candidates appeared||10,90,085|
|Number of candidates qualified||6,11,539|
|NEET cut off for UR (in marks)||131 marks | equal to 50th percentile|
|NEET cut off for reserved candidate||107 marks | equal to 40th percentile|
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Merit List 2020
A list of the successful candidates in order of All India Rank based on the marks obtained in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2020 will be prepared by the National Testing Agency (NTA). In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the NEET (UG) – 2020, the inter-se-merit shall be determined as follows:
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the Test, followed by,
- Aspirant obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the Test, followed by,
- Candidate with less number of attempted incorrect answers in all the subjects in the Test, followed by,
- An aspirant who is older in age.
Merit list for counselling under 15% All India Quota
The merit list of the eligible and successful candidates who have opted for 15% All India quota seats will be prepared by the NTA on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET (UG) – 2020. The list of successful candidates shall be forwarded to the Directorate General of Health Services (Medical Examination Cell), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for the purpose of allotment of seats by Online Counselling to 15% All India Quota Seats.
Merit list for seats other than 15% All India Quota
- NTA will provide All India Rank. The NEET UG Result 2020 will be given to the DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India to provide the same to the Admitting Authorities.
- Admitting Authorities will invite applications for Counselling and a merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank by the Admitting Authorities subject to their applicable rules.
- The admitting/ counseling authorities will draw a merit list of the candidates in the respective categories declared by the candidates at the time of applying for admission/ counseling based on State rules
Details On NEET UG Score Card 2020
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Parents Name
- Percentile Score
- Rank- All India Rank, All India Quota seat rank, and State Quota rank
- Qualifying Status
- NEET Cutoff score for counselling under All India Seats 2020
- Sectional-wise marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Total Marks
Procedure To Check NEET UG 2020 Result
- Visit the official site of NEET 2020 @ ntaneet.nic.in.
- As soon as the home page appears, you need to check the direct link that refers to “Check Result For NEET UG 2020.”
- Click on it and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- There you have to enter all your details.
- Upon submission, you can view your Score Card along with your result.
- Download it and then take out a printed copy.
- Save it until the Counseling process ends.
To Check NEET UG Result 2020 | Download Rank Card: Click Here (Link Is Active Now)
NEET UG Result 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the NEET UG Result 2020 be announced?
The NEET UG Result 2020 is released on 16th October 2020.
How to check NEET UG Exam Result 2020?
Candidates can check the NEET UG Exam Result 2020 through the official site @ https://ntaneet.nic.in/ or from FreshersNow.Com.
What are the details required while checking the NEET UG Result 2020?
Application Number, Date Of Birth, and Security Pin.
Can I get NEET UG Entrance Exam Result 2020 through the post?
No, you can get the NEET UG Entrance Exam Result 2020 online.