NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer (CHO) Syllabus 2019 PDF: Hello, Aspirants!! Do you want to start your NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam 2019 preparation? But you don’t know how to start where to start? If yes. then don’t worry, we are here to help you. For any kind of exam preparation, first, you need a proper Syllabus. Because of this reason, we had provided NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Syllabus 2019 in this article.
Important Note: Please note that the provided NHM Maharashtra CHO exam syllabus is for reference purpose only. Please check NHM Mharashtra official website i.e. nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in for exact syllabus and pattern. We are not responsible for any errors or mistakes.
For the sake of applied candidates, we had given NHM Maharashtra CHO Selection Process 2019. And also NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Pattern 2019 is given here. This is a wonderful opportunity for the aspirants because of this year National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra going to hire 5716 vacancies for the post of Community Health Officer(CHO). further details competitors can check the official web portal of the National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra that is nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
- 1 NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2019 – Complete Details
- 1.1 NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Syllabus 2019
- 1.2 NHM Maharashtra CHO Selection Process 2019
- 1.3 NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.4 Download NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Syllabus 2019 PDF
NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2019 – Complete Details
|NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission(NHM), Mumbai|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total Vacancies||5716 Posts|
NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Syllabus 2019
Aspirants going to write the NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Written Test candidates must know the Exam Syllabus. By knowing the syllabus candidates can easily write the exam and also get good marks in the exam. All the applied candidates refer to this article for more details.
NHM Maharashtra CHO Selection Process 2019
The selection of the candidates for the post of Community Health officer is by conducting Written Test by the officials of NHM, Maharashtra. Candidates need to gain cut off marks. To gain good marks in the written exam aspirants must know the NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2019. Those aspirants need to face the final round that is Personal Interview.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
You May Also Check: ★ ★ NHM Maharashtra CHO Jobs
NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Pattern 2019
Before going to take any exam it is mandatory to know the Exam pattern of the particular exam. Because it helps you to know about what subjects are included in the question papers. And also how many marks allotted per each question, how many questions are there in the Exam Question Paper. So to help the aspirants we had provided NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam pattern in this section.
- The written exam will be objective type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There are totally 50 questions in the written test.
- Each Question carries 2 marks.
- Time Duration for the written exam is 2 Hours
- There is No negative mark for the wrong answer.
- The question paper will be based on syllabus recommended by NHSRC Delhi which includes Basic concepts of Public Health, Basics of Human Body, Child Health, Adolescent Health, Maternal Health, Family planning, Communicable Diseases, Non-communicable Diseases, Nutrition & skill based questions.
|NHM Maharashtra CHO Test pattern 2019|
|Name of subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Exam Type: Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
Download NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Syllabus 2019 PDF
Candidate can download the given NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2019 from here. Click on the given below link then you will get a complete subject wise syllabus of the NHM Maharashtra Written Exam. Practice all the topics to gain good marks in the Written exam and aspirants get a job in the NHM as a Community Health Officer.
NHM Maharashtra CHO Child Health Syllabus
- Abuse in pregnancy
- Cellular and Molecular Therapy
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease
- Hearing loss
- Hypovolemic shock
- Lactation support
- Angelman syndrome
- Learning disorders
- Cardiogenic shock
- Clinical Trials
- Cognitive impairment
- Vision loss
NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Maternal Health Syllabus
- Maternal Health, HIV and AIDS.
- Global Maternal Health Workforce
- Antenatal Care.
- Family Planning and Maternal Health.
- Preterm Birth.
- Maternal and Newborn Health Integration.
- Perinatal Mental Health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy.
- Postnatal Care.
- Quality of Maternal Health Care.
- Respectful Maternity Care.
- Maternal Health in the United States.
National Health Mission Maharashtra CHO Family Planning Exam Syllabus
- Contraceptive services
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Pregnancy–achieving services including preconception health services
- Basic infertility services
- Sexually transmitted disease services
- Broader reproductive health services, including patient education and counseling
- Breast and pelvic examinations
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- prevention education, counseling, testing, and referral
NHM Maharashtra CHO Communicable & Non-communicable Diseases Syllabus
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Lower back pain
- Skin cancer
- chronic kidney disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
To Download NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF – Click Here
★ ★ Get More Exam Syllabus ★ ★
For more latest updates keep visiting our web site Freshers Now. Thank you.