NHTET Admit Card 2019 Released @ thims.gov.in | NCHMCT Paper I, II, III Exam Date: The officials of the National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology (NCHMCT) had released the NCHMCT NHTET Admit Card 2019 for National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) on their official site. The direct download link for the NHTET Hall Ticket 2019 is attached to the end of this page.
★ ★ Check Here For Admit Cards ★ ★
The officials of the NCHMCT will conduct this NHTET Scheme to hire candidates for the Assistant Lecturer (AL) and Teaching Associates (TA) in NCHMCT affiliated IHMs. And the scheduled NCHMCT NHTET Date 2019 (July Session) is for 20th July 2019. It is very important for all the candidates to carry the valid NHTET 2019 Admit Card for the NHTET 2019. Remember that the NCHMCT NHTET July 2019 Admit Card will be available online on thims.gov.in.
- 1 NHTET Admit Card 2019 (July Session) – Overview
NHTET Admit Card 2019 (July Session) – Overview
|NCHMCT NHTET 2019 Admit Card Download | Exam Date|
|Conducting Authority||National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology (NCHMCT)|
|Exam Name||National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET)|
|NHTET Scheme is for||Assistant Lecturer (AL) and Teaching Associates (TA) in NCHMCT affiliated IHMs|
|Mode Of Exam||Online Exam|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|NHTET Date||20th July 2019|
|Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 Centers
- Hajipur (Near Patna)
Documents For NHTET 2019 (July Session)
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Schedule Of NCHMCT NHTET Exam 2019 – July Session
As per the latest update, the officials of the National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology (NCHMCT) are going to conduct the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) based on the NHTET Scheme. The NHTET Date 2019 is announced to be conducted on 20th July 2019. So, all the candidates have to check the date and complete the preparation for the test.
|Paper I||20th July 2019||First 2 Hours From 9:00 AM To 11:00 AM|
|Paper II||First 2 Hours From 9:00 AM To 11:00 AM|
|Paper III||Second 2 Hours From 11:30 AM To 1:30 PM|
Information Present On NCHMCT NHTET Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
How To Download NCHMCT NHTET July 2019 Admit Card?
Only on thims.gov.in, the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) Admit Card is made available by the officials of the NCHMCT.
- Go to the official site @ thims.gov.in.
- On the home page, search for the direct link that refers to download the NCHMCT NHTET July 2019 Admit Card.
- By clicking that link you will be redirected to the new page as below.
- Over there, you need to enter the Login ID, Password, Verification Code details.
- Click on login Button.
- Now, you can see your NHTET Hall Ticket 2019 on the screen.
- After that, check all the details mentioned on it belongs to you or not.
- Then, download it and then take out the printed copy.
- Don’t forget to carry the NCHMCT NHTET Admit Card 2019 for the exam.
To Download NHTET Admit Card 2019: Click Here – Available Now
So, we hope that all the candidates have downloaded the NCHMCT NHTET July 2019 Admit Card from this page. Thus, you can follow us on Freshers Now for the latest information.