NIA Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – 25 Associate Professor & Other Posts is Out @ nia.nic.in is released by the officials of the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA). And the NIA Jobs 2019 Notification is to hire candidates for the Associate Professor, Lecturer, Resident Medical Officer, Clinical Registrar, Librarian, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist, Accountant, Junior Stenographer(English), Library Assistant Posts. Those who wish to apply for the NIA Openings 2019 can submit the NIA Application Form 2019 to the given address.
All you need to submit the form on or before the last date that is 11th October 2019. For this NIA Jobs 2019, candidates who have the qualification like HSC, SSC, Diploma, Degree, PG have the chance to apply for the NIA Vacancy 2019. Candidates who want to apply for the vacant NIA Openings 2019 can check this page to know the detailed information. Go ahead and then know the latest information. The direct link to download the application form and to check the NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification is attached to the end of this page.
NIA Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – 25 Associate Professor & Other Posts
|Latest NIA Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Name Of The Organization||National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)|
|Post Name||Associate Professor, Lecturer, Resident Medical Officer, Clinical Registrar, Librarian, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist, Accountant, Junior Stenographer (English), Library Assistant Posts|
|Number Of Posts||25 Posts|
|Starting Date For Submission||1st October 2019 (Started)|
|Last Date for Submission Of Offline Application Form||11th October 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
- Associate Professor – 3 Posts
- Lecturer – 12 Posts
- Resident Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Clinical Registrar – 2 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
- Accountant – 2 Posts
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Junior Stenographer (English) – 1 Post.
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
NIA Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidate must be a Citizen of India.
You Can Also Check: ★ RPSC Recruitment
Candidates should have completed HSC, SSC, Diploma, Degree, PG or equivalent from any recognized university/ Institution.
As per released the NIA Jobs 2019 Notification, the age limit for all the applying candidates should be in between 28 – 50 years
- Associate Professor: Pay Level 12. Rs. 78,800-2,09,200 (Pre-Revised Grade Pay Rs. 7600 in PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100)
- Lecturer, Resident Medical Officer, Clinical Register: INR 56100-177500/-
- Librarian: Rs.44900-142400/-
- Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist, Accountant: INR 35400-112400/-
- Junior Stenographer (English): INR 25500-81100/-
- Library Assistant: INR 19900-63200/-
- For Shortlisting Candidates for Interview and/ or Selection, Objective-Type Screening Tests will be conducted for all the above posts (except for the Posts of Associate Professor) depending upon the number of applications for the Posts. The Syllabus, Duration of the Test, Total Marks, Criteria for Award of Marks and any other information for the Screening Tests will be posted on the Website of the Institute.
- There is no Personal Interview for Selection to the Posts of Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist, Accountant, and Library Assistant. The selection of these posts will be based on the Merit of the Screening Test.
- There is no Personal Interview for Selection to the Posts of Junior Stenographer. Candidates will be shortlisted from the Merit of the Screening Test for Shorthand and Typing Test and the Final Merit for Selection to this Post will be drawn from the Combined Merit of Screening and Stenography and Typing Tests.
You Can Also Check: ★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs
The Following Application Fee is to be Paid for each post by demand draft in favor of “Director, National Institute Of Ayurveda, Jaipur.”
- General/ OBC candidates fee for Associate Professor post: 5000/-
- And also, General/ OBC Candidates Application fee for Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist, Accountant, Jr. Stenographer, and Library Assistant post: 2500/-
- General/ OBC Candidates Application Fee for Lecturer, Resident post: 4000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates Application Fee for Associate Professor Post: 4000/-
- For all SC/ ST Candidates Application Fee for Lecturer, Resident Medical Officer, Clinical Registrar, and Librarian Posts: 3000/-
- SC/ ST Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist, Accountant, Jr Stenographer, and Library Assistant post: 2000/-
How To Apply For NIA Openings 2019 Offline?
Candidates are fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply and submit the NIA Application Form 2019 in the prescribed format given in the below link or you can easily download the form which is also available from the official site @ www.nia.nic.in. All the candidates can read the complete information regarding the NIA Jobs 2019 Notification for filling up the vacant posts in the latest NIA Openings 2019.
And all the applying candidates must send the NIA Stenographer application form 2019 Offline by post to the address mentioned below along with printout for the future references. The Filled Application, affixed with 2 Recent Passport Size Photographs, the Demand Draft of Fees, Self-attested copies of all the relevant Certificates/ Documents, etc. should reach the below-mentioned address.
Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur – 302002
Check & Download NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF & Application Form: Click Here
We hope that all the candidates have got the complete details regarding the NIA Openings 2019 from the current page. To get all such detailed information, keep checking our Freshers Now page for more information.