Nielsen Recruitment 2020 Drive For Talent Strategy Partner in Bangalore: Candidates who are interested in the Talent Strategy Partner Role can apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2020. Interested applicants must have 0-5 Years of experience can attend for Nielsen Recruitment 2020 Drive. Any graduates can apply for Nielsen Recruitment in Bangalore. For more details about Nielsen Jobs, visit the official website nielsen.com. Candidates must able to exercise sound judgment and discretion in matters of significance to the organization. Nielsen Recruitment 2020 Drive will now be conducted in Bangalore.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Nielsen Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Company Name||Nielsen Holdings PLC|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Talent Strategy Partner|
The People Strategist team at Nielsen is a group of dedicated strategic advisors to our most senior Business leaders. Our People Strategists are data-driven problem solvers, influential storytellers, and are trusted coaches to the leaders they support. People Strategists maintain an independent voice and use their unique position in the organization to proactively support key initiatives. The People Strategy team is responsible for the creation and ownership of diverse, equitable, and inclusive business plans.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Nielsen Sports is the global leader in sports intelligence and measurement, providing insights into corporate sponsorship effectiveness within sporting events. Via the Nielsen data set, clients gain an in-depth understanding of how audiences interact with their data and provide them with the tools to engage their audience and grow their business through sports. The People Strategist will provide strategic HR guidance to Sports Operations leadership, with teams located in Bangalore, India, and Cologne, Germany.
The individual will be responsible for the formulation of the people strategy, including career growth & pathing, organizational design, capacity utilization, and ensuring that staff is properly aligned to the business and overall people strategy for the group as a whole. The People Strategist partners with local HR, dedicated CEOs, and other functions to ensure a best-in-class strategy that, in partnership with cross-functional HR teams, can be deployed throughout the businesses they support.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the businesses they support, challenges faced, and future growth/ optimization goals
- Advise key stakeholders, including senior team members, on the design and implementation of organizational solutions against priority needs, coach and counsel business unit executives on issues pertinent to leadership, organizational effectiveness, and change management
- Lead periodic and annual talent review discussions; provide strategic HR insight into business unit realignments, succession planning, talent assessments, talent development, and leadership pipelines
- Drives diversity and inclusion initiatives and practices across the organization they support
- Create/drive the strategy and delivery of organization effectiveness (planning, development, and design), change management (actively communicating), and talent programs
- Utilize data to identify trends, build strategies, execute actions, and set future HR goals/targets
- Develop and execute a strategic workforce plan for the business, in partnership with COEs
- Serve as the domain expert for organization and talent; provides subject matter expertise, recommendations, and solutions to improve productivity, retention, and attraction of employees based on external and internal factors, best practices, and innovative solutions
- Support the business in making strategic and operational decisions, reflecting an understanding of broader cross-functional implications and the imperative for sustained and profitable growth
- Ensure integrated regional and global HR change management and communications approaches are being developed and implemented
- Ensure, through deep data analysis and research, that strategy is coherent and aligned to business needs
Talent Management Strategy
- Monitor overall effectiveness of HR programs and services by monitoring key talent metrics to identify and analyze people-related issues, root causes, and possible levers for solutions
- Focus on developing innovative talent strategies that address the diverse needs of our business and our People
- Ensure consistent application of programs across the various business units and promote standardization by creating practical and effective programs in partnership with other HR teams and COEs
Talent/ Workforce Planning
- Monitor progress against action plans and provide updates to HR/business leadership as appropriate, flagging risks, issues, etc
- Conduct/support talent planning discussions and provide perspective on future key talent needs
- Overall responsibility for the Talent Planning process execution
- Summarize overall talent needs and action plans
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Key Experience & Qualifications
- Broad exposure to all HR functions including organizational development, change management, recruiting, workforce planning, compensation benefits, and HR administration
- Creative thinker and idea generator
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and proven ability to build consensus across levels, teams, and locations
- An HR leader with a proven track record of taking the initiative and delivering results
- 5+ years of strategic HR experience
- Proven experience working at a strategic level
- Able to partner with other members of the regional leadership team and find common ground to deliver an exceptional people experience
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-changing, highly collaborative environment
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations, as well as handle multiple competing priorities
- Able to exercise sound judgment and discretion in matters of significance to the organization
- Strong ability to form relationships and influence
About Nielsen Company
We are in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. Nielsen Company sifts through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation. We like to be in the middle of the action.
How To Apply For Nielsen Recruitment 2020 Drive for Analyst in Bangalore?
- Click on the link given below.
- A page opened, and go through the details of Nielsen Recruitment 2020.
- Go through each and every section which are mentioned by the Recruiters of Nielsen and click on Apply Now.
- Choose Start Apply with LinkedIn or Apply now for Applying as Analyst in Nielsen Recruitment Drive 2020.
- Enter your login information below. Both your username and password are case sensitive.
- If you are a new user then, click on the Create an account.
- Then Nielsen Official Application page will be redirected.
- Finally, enter the Email Address and Password and click on the sign-in button.
- Then, fill in all the details which are provided in the link.
- Click on the submit button.
- You can download this application form for free.
Candidates who want to apply for Nielsen Recruitment in Bangalore – Click Here
Hope all the candidates got the required information which we have provided in the article. For more details about Nielsen Recruitment, visit us at FreshersNow.com. We will clarify if you have any queries. Drop your query in the comment section.