The Aspirants who are in search of management jobs can now apply for Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019. Moreover, the Nifty Window is a start-up company which is a content marketing platform that provides rich content using visual displays. So, this is the great opportunity for all the contenders who are willing to do some unique and design work. Therefore, graphic designers and those who know Adobe Photoshop can now get ready to accept this wonderful opportunity. Moreover, this is a massive opportunity for the candidates who are not interested in IT sector and want to work for some different company can now utilize this massive opportunity. Hence we also request you to share this golden job with your friend circle. For more updates like Nifty Window Jobs, Nifty Recruitment Process keep browsing our website.
- 1 Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why Nifty Window?
- 1.3 Nifty Window Careers
- 1.4 Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019- Salary Details
- 1.6 Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 1.7 Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.8 Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019
Moreover, Nifty Window is now hiring graduates, postgraduates, management students, diploma candidates and other candidates. Furthermore, this is a golden opportunity for those people who are willing to join an IT industry. Therefore, Nifty Window Off Campus 2018 is now seeking for the vacant posts like Business Analyst, Fresher, Embedded Developer, Backend Developer, Entry-Level Engineer etc. Moreover, we can say that Nifty Window has brought you a golden opportunity at your fingertips. Therefore, the candidates who are interested can now apply for Nifty Window Off Campus 2018. Furthermore, the candidates who are undergraduate can now apply for Nifty Window internships. Hence, our website freshersnow.com will provide you the entire information regarding this Nifty Window Careers, Nifty Window Recruitment Process, Nifty Window Jobs, Nifty Window Internships, eligibility criteria, salary details, registration, and selection process.
Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Job Role||Trainee engineer, Entry level Engineer, Network Engineer etc.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Why Nifty Window?
Nifty Window is a distributed content marketing platform that helps brick & mortar businesses drive in-store sales across search, social media, and mobile channels. It provides a suite of simple-to-use, rich content generation, and distribution tools, via a single software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to assist business owners to bridge the online-offline consumer experiences and to seamlessly integrate the physical and digital worlds. Moreover, with the ability to reach and influence millions of consumers in buying mode from the convenience of a single platform, businesses now have the control and ability to influence consumers with rich content that they deem most appropriate for each location and context.
Unique Offerings of Nifty Window
- Relevant content
- Rich content
- Timely content
- Distributed content
- Participative content
Nifty Window Careers
Full Stack Developer
Nifty Window is seeking a full stack developer experienced in building highly scalable web and mobile applications to join our core product development team. Moreover, engineers at Nifty Window will collaborate with other disciplines on product development from product conception through implementation. Furthermore, as one of the first employees, you get to build a new technology platform from scratch apart from enjoying amazing learning opportunities and being part of IITians-led fast-paced, talented team.
You will need to:
- Come with passion and flexibility to work in a startup environment
- Have a strong sense of ownership, commitment & customer centricity
- Build, deploy and maintain scalable, re-usable web & mobile applications for Nifty
- Window’s user-facing services
- Collaborate on well-thought-out software designs
- Keep current on emerging and relevant web/mobile technologies
Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Therefore, vacancy in Nifty Window is now attracting many graphic designers, content writers, web developers. Eventually, the Nifty Window Walk-in in Bangalore attracts many people says The Hindu. Moreover, Nifty Window is a reputed company and one of the topmost MNC’s we have ever heard. So, they cannot just take in any person and make them work. Without delay, attend the Nifty Window Off-Campus drive one needs to meet the eligibility criteria given below
- Students who are 2018 passed outs are eligible
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines.
- MCA with B.sc, BA, BCA, BCom is also eligible for Adobe off Campus Drive.
- Students who are secured with 60% and above in their academic profiles in 10th
- standard, Intermediate, te and BE/Btech are eligible for Adobe off Campus Drive.
- No Backlogs.
- The age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Work experience should not be more than 3 years.
In case of, backlogs the student’s profile will be rejecting and he cannot enter into the further Nifty Window Recruitment Process for freshers. Hence, we suggest clearing the backlogs during your academic period.
Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019- Salary Details
Furthermore, after meeting the eligibility criteria the main session is the CTC paid. Likewise, Nifty Window pays the highest CTC of all the companies. Therefore, it depends on the performance of the candidate. Hence, there may be an increase in the pay with the increase in the contender’s performance.
Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- Excellent programming skills and solid experience in developing web and mobile based
- Experience of building web applications from scratch using open source technologies.
- Mobile web/native app (Android/iOS) development.
- Programming skills in Java/C++
- Experience with MySQL and any NoSQL databases.
- Exposure to OOP and software design patterns.
- Experience of using any hosted source code management system like GitHub.
- Exposure to agile software development methodologies.
Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- Computer Science or related degree, including advanced degrees from top-rated schools (India & abroad)
- Google App Engine experience
- Lucene, Solr, or other search platforms
- Good knowledge of software development and deployment on Linux OS (any distribution)
- Good experience with web deployment architecture
- Architecture/design experience
- Startup experience
Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- Updated Resume.
- Colour and Black and white photocopies.
- Original ID Proofs like (Adhaar card, PAN card, id card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving Licence etc).
- All the academic mark lists.
- And certifications if any
Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- Go to official website @ www.niftywindows.com.
- Click on ” Careers “.
- Now you can click on “full stack developer“.
- Submit the details.
- Click on OK button.
To Apply For Nifty Window Off Campus: Click Here
In conclusion to this, you can now find your career growth by applying for Nifty Window Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive. For more updates keep browsing our website.