NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Jobs 2019 – 71 Technician, Technical Assistant & Other Posts: The officials of the National Institute of Technology (NIT Hamirpur) invites the Online Application Forms for the 71 Non Teaching Jobs [Technician, Senior Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Assistant, Library and Information Assistant, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Superintendent] Posts from 1st October 2019. Go through the below provided link to apply for the NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2019.
Check the complete page to know more about the NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Vacancy 2019, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process, Steps to apply for the NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Openings 2019. Check the direct links to apply for the NIT Hamirpur Jobs 2019. And the direct link given to apply will be activated on 1st October 2019. Submit the online form on or before the end date that is 28th October 2019.
- 1 NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Jobs 2019 – Information
- 1.1 Post-Wise Details & Pay Scale Information
- 1.2 NITH Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.3 Selection Process
- 1.4 Important Dates
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Requirement Of Documents/ Certificates/ Degrees
- 1.7 How To Apply Online For NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Vacancy 2019?
- 1.8 Links – NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Vacancy 2019 PDF & Registration Link
NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Jobs 2019 – Information
|Latest NIT Hamirpur Jobs Notification 2019|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Hamirpur)|
|Post Name||Non Teaching Jobs [Technician, Senior Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Assistant, Library and Information Assistant, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Superintendent]|
|Total Vacancies||71 Posts|
|Starting Date||1st October 2019 (Available Now)|
|Closing Date||28th October 2019|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Post-Wise Details & Pay Scale Information
NITH Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants should hold 12th/ Diploma/ Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Superintendent, Library & Information Assistant, SAS Assistant, JE & Technical Assistant: Age limit should be 30 years.
- Technician, Sr. Technician, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant: Age limit should be 27 years.
- Candidates must check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
You Can Also Check: ★ Govt Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
The institute reserve the right to conduct the written screening test (qualifying in nature), if the number of applicants is large for any post. Further, the institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of a screening test, skill test, qualifications, and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, as per criteria decided by scrutiny committee/ Institute. All the future correspondence regarding the date of for Written Screening Test and/ or Interview shall be uploaded on institute website (www.nith.ac.in) only.
|Date Of Publication of Detailed Notification on Institute Website||23rd September 2019|
|Opening Date Of Online Submission Of Application|
|Closing Date of Online Submission Of Application||28th October 2019 by 5:30 PM|
|Last Date Of Receipt of hardcopy of Application along with the requisite documents||8th November 2019 by 5:30 PM|
All applications must be accompanied by a nonrefundable processing fee of INR 1000. Except for SC/ ST/ PWD and Women Candidates. Fee deposit is to be made only through online mode and receipt (print out) of payment shall have to be attached with the application form,
Requirement Of Documents/ Certificates/ Degrees
Candidates who are applying for the NIT Hamirpur Jobs 2019 must and should have to attach the Self Attested copies of the below mentioned documents without fail.
- Printout of Online Application duly signed on each page.
Printout of payment of a fee (if applicable)
- Matriculation/ 10th Standard/ Secondary or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth or mark sheet of Matriculation/ 10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/ State Board indicating Date of Birth will be considered in support of their claim of age, Where date of birth is not available in certificate/ mark sheets, issued by the concerned Educational Boards then School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered.
- Higher Secondary/ Class Xll (or equivalent) board marks sheet.
- Degree/ Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. ln the absence of a particular Degree/ Diploma/ certificate, mark sheets of the program will be accepted,
- The relevant Caste/ Tribe/ Community/ EWSs certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The Disability/ Medical certificate issued by the competent medical authority.
- Photo identity card [issued by govt. agency/ last attended institution/ University]
- No objection certificate to be furnished by the candidate who is already in employment, regular/ temporary basis.
How To Apply Online For NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Vacancy 2019?
To apply for the NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Openings 2019, all the candidates must follow the below mentioned steps.
- Go to the Online Recruitment Portal of the National Institute of Technology Hamirpur @ recruitment.nith.ac.in from 1st October 2019.
- Click the Online Application link and then read all the instructions stated.
- To fill up the NIT Hamirpur Application Form Online, candidates should register first through the above provided URL.
- Fill all the accurate details as per the application form.
- Now, upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size color photograph (max 300kb) & signature (max 100kb) and information regarding the payment of the fee.
- Pay the fee as per the mentioned Government Norms.
- Cross-check all the details and process, then download the Online Application Form
- After that, take a print out of it.
- The hard copy of the NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Online Application Form must be sent along with the self-attested photocopies of all the mentioned documents and a printed copy of the fee receipt to the below mentioned address by hand/ registered post on or before 8th November 2019 by 5:30 PM.
- Make a note that the envelope containing the application must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………. IN THE DEPARTMENT OF …….“
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
Hamirpur-177 005, (H.P.) India.
Links – NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Vacancy 2019 PDF & Registration Link
|To Check or Download the NIT Hamirpur Non Teaching Jobs 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Online Applying Link – NITH Non Teaching Jobs 2019||Register Now | Candidate Login – Link Is Active Now|
We hope this article will be helpful for all the candidates who are searching for NIT Hamirpur Jobs 2019. Keep checking our Freshers Now portal for the latest information.