NIVH Jobs 2019 @ nivh.gov.in – 30 DEO, Section Officer & Other Posts, Offline Application Form: National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities officials are inviting the NIVH Application Form 2019 for the Regular Basis & Contractual Basis Posts. Moreover, the NIVH Vacancy 2019 Notification is attached to the end of this page. Candidates can apply offline for the released NIVH Jobs 2019.
We have mentioned the exact address to which the aspirants need to submit the offline form. So, all the candidates need to submit the Offline NIVH Application Form 2019 to the address as said on or before 19th October 2019. Check all the details regarding the NIVH Openings 2019 from our Freshers Now page. If you are searching for the Uttarakhand Government Jobs 2019, then this will be a good chance to apply for the NIVH Notification 2019.
- 1 NIVH Jobs 2019 – Section Officer, DEO, Primary Teacher & Others
NIVH Jobs 2019 – Section Officer, DEO, Primary Teacher & Others
|Latest NIVH Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities|
|Post Name||Regular Basis [Section Officer (Admin), Trained Graduate Teacher (English), Music Teacher (Instrumental), Mobility Instructor, Primary Teacher, Narrator Artist, Brallie Instructor, Proof Reader, Technician A.C, Lady Nurse] & Contractual Basis [ Project Coordinator BCI (Braille Council of India) & North East., Assistant Production Manager (Large Print), Graphic Designer/ Page Makers, Assistant Production Manager (Braille), Hardware and Networking Engineer, Assistant Coordinator, Female Physical Education Instructor (PEI), Lecturer (Teachers Training Centre – Primary level), Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator, Research Investigator, Carpenter, Electrician, Stereotype Operator (Data Entry Operator), Copy Holder, Mason]|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Closing Date||19th October 2019|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Objective/ Multiple Choice Questions)/ Skill Test|
Post Wise Details & Educational Qualifications @ nivh.gov.in
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualifications|
|Posts To Be Filled On Regular Basis|
|Section Officer (Admin)||1||1. Degree from a recognized University|
2. Eight Years Secretarial experience of which at least two years in a supervisory capacity in a Govt. department/ Autonomous Body or Educational Institution . 3. Knowledge of Govt. of India Rules relating to personnel matters and General Administration.
|Trained Graduate Teacher (English)||1||Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50o/o marks in the concerned subject and in aggregate including elective and language in the combination of subject as under:-|
i) For TGT (English) – English as an elective subject at Degree level. 2. Four years integrated course in Special Education for Visual Impairment from a recognized University or equivalent with 50°!c> marks in the concerned subject
|Mobility Instructor||1||1. Degree from a recognized university.|
2. Certificate/ Diploma of training in 0 & M Instructors of the Visually Handicapped at a Course recognized by the Govt of India.
|Music Teacher (Instrumental)||1||B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subjects from a recognized University.|
|Primary Teacher||2||i) Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ University with at least 50% marks in the 12th standard;|
ii) Diploma in Teaching the Visually Impaired, Primary or Secondary Level or B. Ed. (Special Education) (Visual Impairment);
|Braille Instructor||1||i) Bachelor Degree from a recognized University|
ii Diploma in Special Education (Visual Impairment)
|Proof Reader||1||Graduate Degree from a recognized University.|
|Technician A.C||1||1. High School|
2. ITI Certificate in a relevant field.
|Lady Nurse||1||1. Matriculation.|
2. Certificate in Nursing/ Mid Wife/ Diploma in Nursing.
|Posts To Be Filled On Contractual Basis|
|Project Coordinator BCI (Braille Council of India) & North East.||1||1. Retired Group ‘A’/Group ‘B’ Officer from any Government Department/Institute working in the field of visual impairment;|
2. Ten years of experience in Braille Development related activities;
3. Proficiency in Hindi and English Braille with good knowledge of UEB and Technical Braille Codes;
|Assistant Production Manager (Large Print)||1||1. Graduate Degree from a recognized University|
2. At least three years experience in a printing press preferably in Large Print Press
|Graphic Designer/ Page Makers||2||1. Graduate from a recognized University|
2. Certificate/Diploma Course in Desk Top Publishing or any Computer Course with DTP as a subject.
|Assistant Production Manager (Braille)||1||1. Graduate Degree from a recognized University.|
2. Five years experience in a printing press preferably in Braille Press
|Hardware and Networking Engineer||1||i) B.E/ B. Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Sc./ IT) from a recognized University|
ii) One year of experience in maintaining computer Hardware and Networking
|Assistant Coordinator||1||Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in any stream from a recognized university.|
|Female Physical Education Instructor (PEI)||1||1. A Degree from a recognized University|
2. A Degree or Diploma in Physical Training.
|Lecturer (Teachers Training Centre – Primary level)||1||M.A./M.Sc. with B.Ed. (Special Education) from a recognized University or Equivalent|
|Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator||1||1. Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Law Management from recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. 2. Two Years experience of work in the field of Computer Application for the Blind.|
|Research Investigator||1||Having a Masters degree in any subject preferably Special Education or Social Science and good knowledge of English|
|Carpenter||1||1. High School or Equivalent|
2. Certificate of NCVT in the trade of Carpenter with two years of experience in Tool Room Work
|Electrician||1||1. High School or Equivalent|
2. Certificate of NCVT in the Trade of Electrician with two years experience.
|Stereotype Operator (Data Entry Operator)||3||1. Graduate Degree from a recognized University|
2. Two years experience in a printing press preferably in Braille Press
|Copy Holder||2||Graduate Degree from a recognized University|
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest BA Govt Job Notifications 2019
Applying candidates age must be in between 19-35 years.
Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (nonrefundable) drawn in favor of the Director,
NIEPVD, payable at Dehradun must accompany the application without which the application will not be considered. The SC/ ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to submit DD of Rs. 100/- only. Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from the above fee.
- Section Officer (Admin), Trained Graduate Teacher (English), Music Teacher (Instrumental): INR 44900
- Mobility Instructor, Primary Teacher, Narrator Artist: INR 35400
- Braille Instructor: INR 29200
- Proof Reader: INR 25500
- Technician A.C, Lady Nurse: INR 19900
You Can Also Check: ★ Uttarakhand PSC Jobs
- Project Coordinator BCI (Braille Council of India) & North East: INR 50000
- Assistant Production Manager (Large Print), Assistant Production Manager (Braille), Hardware and Networking Engineer: INR 35000
- Graphic Designer/ Page Makers, Female Physical Education Instructor (PEI), Research Investigator: INR 30000
- Assistant Coordinator, Lecturer (Teachers Training Centre – Primary level), Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator: INR 25000
- Carpenter, Electrician, Stereotype Operator (Data Entry Operator), Copy Holder, Mason: INR 20000.
- Written Test (Objective/ Multiple Choice Questions)
- Skill Test
How To Submit Offline NIVH Application Form 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates must and should have to fill the Offline form to apply for the NIVH Openings 2019. And the filled Offline NIVH Application Form must invariably be accompanied with attested copies of certificates, degrees, mark sheets, testimonials in support of qualifications, age, and experience failing which application will be rejected straightway. No query will be entertained after receipt of the application. The Director, NIEPVD Dehradun reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the post(s) without assigning any reason thereof. Send the form on or before the last date that is 19th October 2019 to the below-mentioned address.
Important Links – NIVH Openings 2019 & Postal Address
|Check & Download NIVH Jobs 2019 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Postal Address To Submit the Offline NIVH Application Form 2019||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities (Divyangjan), (Under Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India), 116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248001|