NMAT Admit Card 2019 (Released) nmat.org.in | NMIMS Management Aptitude Test Date Out: Complete NMAT Admit Card 2019 details are made available in this page. The officials of the Graduate Management Admission Council had released the NMAT Admit Card 2019. As the organization of the Graduate Management Admission Council is conducting Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test from 4th October 2019 To 17th December 2019. The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) makes the NMAT 2019 admit card available on each candidate’s dashboard.
Apart from all these, we are also offering the Direct link too. And that link is going to assist candidates in downloading the NMAT Admit Card 2019. Moreover, the NMAT Admit Card 2019 will be issued through online mode. NMAT (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test) is conducted by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC). It is a university level examination organized for admission to the MBA & another management programme.
NMAT Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Name Of The Examination||NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Available Now|
|Exam Dates||4th October 2019 To 17th December 2019|
Therefore, without jumping try to verify the valuable information available in the above table. Moreover, the above table has the details of nmat.org.in Hall Ticket like the Name of the Exam, Name of the Organization or the institution that is conducting the Exam. Along with that, you will also find the Data like the Availablity of the NMAT Admit Card 2019 too. And even included the official site of the Graduate Management Admission Council.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|NMAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Download NMAT Previous Papers|
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test Hall Ticket 2019
For registered applicants, the Graduate Management Admission Council had released the NMAT Hall Ticket 2019. Candidates need to produce their NMAT Admit Card 2019 at the time of the test to appear in the NMAT exam. Just after completing the registration process, candidates can download NMAT Admit Card online from the official site @ nmat.org.
And it is very important documents for the candidates to carry that to the examination hall. Furthermore, soon after downloading the NMAT Hall Ticket 2019, you must check the details present on it. If any of the details go wrong then you must intimate the reason to the officials of the conducting body.
Critical Points of NMAT Admit Card 2019
- Take your NMAT by GMAC Admit Card signed by the test administrator at the designated place on the day of the Test NMAT 2019.
- Produce the same signed NMAT Admit Card 2019, if you are opting to retake the NMAT examination. Please make a note it that this NMAT Admit card 2019 is duly signed.
- Meanwhile, the Admit Card should also be stamped by the Test Administrator.
- Check your printed photograph on your NMAT Admit Card 2019 is visible.
- If the photo is blank or not visible, immediately contact the help desk on the official website of NMAT or send email to update the picture.
- You will not be allowed to take the test if the test administrator is unable to match your photo.
- There will be no entrance without NMAT Admit Card 2019 to the test Centre.
- If candidates do not carry NMAT Admit Card to the test center on the day of your scheduled exam.
Details On NMAT Admit Card
The hall ticket functions as the mandatory ID proof of the candidate. Thus, if a candidate is identified without an NMAT Admit Card 2019, he/ she will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. NMAT Admit Card 2019 by GMAC, comprises the following details. Make sure that are true and correct on the Admit Card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the ExamApplicant Photograph
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Documents For NMAT Entrance Test
The necessary Documents required for the NMAT Entrance Test are below
- Confirmation email printout
- One photocopy of the Photo ID for submission at the test center
- PAN Card issued by the Government of India
- Voter’s ID Card
- Passport issued by the Government of India
- UID/Aadhaar Card
- Debit/ Credit Card
- Driving license
- Any other document as advised by NMAT conducting board for differently abled candidates.
Process To Download NMAT Hall Ticket 2019
The following are the essential steps to download NMAT Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website of NMAT by GMAC @ www.nmat.org.in.
- A page redirects the candidates.
- Then login page is visible.
- Now, candidates should enter User ID and Password and click on the log in button.
- Then, applicants will be redirected to a page, where they will find the link for the admit card.
- Click on the link, and the NMAT Admit Card 2019 will be automatically downloaded to a computer as a PDF file.
- Now, open the PDF file and go through it once.
- Cross check the details mentioned in the NMAT Admit Card 2019.
- In case of any error contact officials of the conducting board immediately.
- After checking the details take the print-out of the NMAT Admit Card.
- Save a copy of it.
To Download NMAT Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
Moreover, we will also keep more details regarding NMAT Admit Card 2019 in the current article. So, we suggest the candidates focus on this site and also to bookmark this site Freshers Now.