NMIMS NPAT 2020 Notification @ npat.in | Exam Dates, Application Form (Extended Till 10th May 2020): The officials of the Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies (NMIMS) has extended the last date to submit the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form. Candidates who want to take part in the NMIMS Programs After Twelfth 2020 (NPAT) must focus on this page to get the latest information. We have provided direct links to apply for NPAT 2020 Exam. The officials scheduled the NPAT 2020 Exam on 18th & 22nd May 2020.
Latest Update: NMIMS NPAT Registration process is extended till 10th May 2020. So, eligible candidates can apply for NPAT 2020 Exam with the direct link attached below.
Furthermore, the application process started on 10th December 2019. So, you should submit the NMIMS NPAT Online Application Form 2020 on or before the last date that is 10th May 2020. After applying for the NMIMS NPAT Notification 2020 start preparing for the test. Go through the complete page and get the details NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Fee, Eligibility, Others easily.
- 1 NMIMS NPAT 2020 Notification – Complete Overview
- 2 NMIMS NPAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 NMIMS-NPAT 2020 (for NMIMS Programs after 12th) – Application Fee
- 4 NMIMS NPAT 2020
- 5 Programs Covered Under NMIMS-NPAT 2020
- 6 NMIMS NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies NPAT 2020 Exam Dates
- 8 Procedure To Apply for the NMIMS NPAT 2020
- 9 NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card
- 10 NMIMS NPAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 NMIMS NPAT 2020 Syllabus
- 12 NMIMS NPAT 2020 Result
- 13 NMIMS NPAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Notification – Complete Overview
|Name Of The Exam||NMIMS Programs After Twelfth 2020 (NPAT)|
|Name Of The Organization||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)|
|Starting Date To Apply||10th December 2019|
|Closing Date To Apply||10th May 2020|
|Type of the Test||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||18th May 2020, 22nd May 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|NMIMS NPAT Admit Card|
|NMIMS NPAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|NMIMS NPAT Result|
|NMIMS NPAT Syllabus|
NMIMS NPAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Online Application Form||10th December 2019|
|Online Registration last date||10th May 2020|
|Last date for form correction||7th May 2020|
|Admit card Availability||2nd Week Of May 2020|
|NMIMS NPAT 2020 Exam Date||18th, 22nd May 2020|
|Merit list||30th May 2020|
|Result declaration||30th May 2020|
|Counseling process||15th to 20th June 2020|
|Academic Session starts||7th July 2020|
|Closure of Session starts||23rd July 2020|
NMIMS-NPAT 2020 (for NMIMS Programs after 12th) – Application Fee
Well to fill the Application Form for the NMIMS NPAT Notification 2020, an individual has to pay a certain amount as the Application Fee. So, accordingly, the officials of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) are going to accept the application form only when the candidate pays the NMIMS NPAT Application Fee. All the candidates have an option of multiple choice of the program (School wise). The NMIMS NPAT Application Fee 2020 is given below:
|No. of School||Application Fee|
|One School||INR 1800|
|Two School||INR 3000|
|Three School||INR 4000|
|Four School||INR 5000|
|Five School||INR 6000|
NMIMS NPAT 2020
NMIMS-NPAT 2020 (Admission test for NMIMS Programs After 12th) is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2020-21) being offered by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956) at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore & Dhule Campuses.
Programs Covered Under NMIMS-NPAT 2020
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- B.Sc. Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Des. (Humanising Technology)
- B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts
- BBA Branding & Advertising
Integrated Degree Programs
- MBA Tech. (B.Tech. + MBA Tech.)
- B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech)
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with English as a compulsory subject and secure at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics together.
- The age of any candidate should not be more than 25 years in the year of the exam.
- Students appearing in the 12th standard examination are also eligible.
- Diplomas in engineering passing candidates are also fit to apply for NPAT 2020.
So, check the NMIMS NPAT Eligibility Criteria 2020 to apply for the NPAT 2020 Notification.
For B.Tech & MBA (Tech)
- Students need to have passed Class XII or equivalent exam with Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (IB certificate/ DP awarded is not eligible) with English as a compulsory subject.
- The contestant with IB Diploma is eligible only if he/she has offered Mathematics at a higher level.
- They should have a score of a minimum of 50% in PCM in class 12 or equivalent for admittance in the Mumbai campus.
- Applicants are required to score a minimum of 45% in PCM in class 12 or equivalent for getting into the Shirpur campus.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% are also eligible to apply for NPAT 2020.
- Candidates passing 10+2 or equivalent exam from Open or Distance Learning (ODL)
- School documented only by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can apply for the program Subject to fulfilling the suitability of the program.
- Candidates appearing for class 12th examination in 2020 can also apply for NPAT 2020.
For MBA Pharma Tech (B. Pharm + MBA)
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam plus Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a required subject.
- An aspirant must have scored at least 50% marks in PCM/PCB to be eligible to apply for NPAT 2020.
For B.Sc. Economics
- A contender must have passed a higher secondary or equivalent exam with a minimum of 60% marks in the first attempt including the Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in any stream.
- They are required to have Mathematics as a subject in Class XII examination.
For B.Sc. Finance/ B.Com (Hons.)/ B.B.A
- A candidate must have passed the 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first attempt including the Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
- Candidates must have passed Mathematics / Statistics subject in HSC or equivalent to be eligible to apply for NPAT 2020.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies NPAT 2020 Exam Dates
Now, here in this section, we are going to provide the data about the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Exam Date. And all the contenders, who are applying should note them. And then prepare well, to do good in the Test. Accordingly, the officials of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies are going to conduct the NMIMS NPAT 2020 on two different dates. Accordingly, the NMIMS NPAT Exam Dates are 18th & 22nd May 2020.
Procedure To Apply for the NMIMS NPAT 2020
Through this section, we are going to provide sufficient information about the procedure to make the NMIMS NPAT Online Registration 2020. Therefore, please check that out.
- First of all, go to the official site of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies at www.npat.in.
- Then search for the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Notification.
- Click on that
- Look for the details in it.
- If eligible, then on the home page you will find the links like below
- Proceed and click on the Register Now button
- You will be redirected to a page like below.
- Enter all the details and finally click on submit button
- And take the application number and save it for further reference purposes.
- After if you want to log in again, on the home page, you can always click on that Candidate Login, section.
To Know More Details Of NMIMS NPAT 2020: Click Here
Click Here To Apply For NMIMS NPAT 2020 (Available Now)
Candidate Login: Click Here
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who want to get the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card can view our article. Moreover, the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card link will be updated by the officials in the 2nd Week Of May 2020 Tentatively. And get the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card easily by referring the below-given link.
Download NMIMS NPAT 2020 Admit Card Here
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The NMIMS NPAT 2020 Exam will be conducted in two shifts. For Engineer Programs, there will be a total of 120 Questions and 120 Marks. And for the For Non- Engineering Programmes there are 180 Questions with the paper wise time limit.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Syllabus
Aspirants who want to get the paper 1, 2 NMIMS NPAT 2020 Syllabus can move on with the below-given link. As of referring to the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Syllabus candidates can get started their preparation and can score a good score. To get the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Syllabus just go through our article.
Download NMIMS NPAT 2020 Syllabus Here
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Result
The officials of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies are going to release the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Result on 30th May 2020. Then will be updated here the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Result based on higher members announcement. To check the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Result go through the below link.
Check NMIMS NPAT 2020 Result Here
Are you satisfied with the method of providing information about the NMIMS NPAT Notification 2020? then for more such updates and Notifications, always come back at Freshersnow.com frequently.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Exam Date?
18th, 22nd May 2020 are the scheduled NPAT 2020 Exam dates.
What is the NPAT exam?
NPAT (National Test for Programs After Twelfth) is the authorized entrance exam for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies or the NMIMS University.
Who can attempt NPAT 2020 Exam?
Those who have completed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from any recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English as the main subject in science or vocational science can directly apply for NPAT 2020.
Is the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Process extended?
Yes, the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Process is extended up to 10th May 2020.