NMMS Gujarat 2020 @ sebexam.org – SEB Gujarat NMMS Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility: Competitors who are searching for the Gujarat NMMS 2020 complete details can check this page. Moreover, the Gujarat National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Scheme 2020 – 2021 for class VIII. And to get eligible for the sebexam.org NMMS 2020 Exam, applicants need to be scored 55 % marks in Class VII (50%marks for Reserved category). Also, make a note that the National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020 Exam will be conducted on 28th February 2021.
The officials of the State Examination Board – Gandhinagar, Government of Gujarat will organize this Gujarat NMMS 2020 Entrance Exam. Based on the marks obtained in the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), the NMMS Gujarat Scholarship 2020 will be given. So submit your NMMS Gujarat Application Form before the final date i.e., 19th December 2020. Other necessary details of the NMMS Gujarat 2020 are furnished in the following sections. And the direct link to apply sebexam.org NMMS 2020 is available in the last section of this current page.
- 1 NMMS Gujarat 2020 – Overview
- 2 NMMS Gujarat 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 NMMS Gujarat 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NMMS Gujarat 2020 Selection Process
- 5 How To Apply for NMMS Gujarat 2020 Exam?
- 6 NMMS Gujarat 2020 Online Application Form, Notification
NMMS Gujarat 2020 – Overview
|SEB Gujarat NMMS 2020 Exam – Application Form, Eligibility, Dates|
|Board Name||State Examination Board – Gandhinagar, Government of Gujarat|
|Course Name||Class VIII|
|Name of the Exam||National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020|
|Late Date To Submit Application Form||19th December 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Entrance Examination Date||28th February 2021|
NMMS Gujarat 2020 – Important Dates
|NMMS Gujarat 2020 Notification||5th November 2020|
|Application Form||Released on 20th November 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||19th December 2020|
|Final Date for Application Fee Payment (Online)||22nd December 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||28th February 2021|
NMMS Gujarat 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are pursuing Class VIII from any recognized School can apply to the National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020.
To get eligible for the NMMS Gujarat Scholarship Exam 2020, aspirants must secure a minimum of 55 % marks in Class VII (50 % marks for Reserved Category)
The Annual income of the contender’s parent should be Rs. 1,50,000 per annum or below from all sources.
NMMS Gujarat 2020 Selection Process
Applied applicants will be selected based on the performances in both Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). And these two tests will be conducted in Offline Mode in one session.
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
How To Apply for NMMS Gujarat 2020 Exam?
- Applicants have to visit the official portal of the State Examination Board – Gandhinagar, Government of Gujarat @ sebexam.org.
- On the home page, click on the National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (For Standard VIII).
- Now you can see the Notification for the NMMS Gujarat 2020.
- Open and Read the Notification completely.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then fill the Online Application Form.
- Make a payment of the Application Fee.
- And then finally submit the Application Form before the closing date ends.
NMMS Gujarat 2020 Online Application Form, Notification
|NMMS Gujarat 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|NMMS Gujarat 2020 Online Application Form||Click Here|
Hope the provided information regarding the NMMS Gujarat 2020 is useful. Frequently visit our site @ Freshers Now for more up to date information.