NMMS Himachal Pradesh Admit Card 2019 Released @ himachalservices.nic.in | Class VIII Exam Date Out: State Council of Educational Research and Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh) had released the NMMS Himachal Pradesh 2019 Admit Card. Students who had applied for the National Means – cum – Merit Scholarship Examination – 2019 can now download the Himachal Pradesh NMMS Admit Card 2019 from this page and can proceed for the exam on 3rd November 2019.
New Update: NMMS Himachal Pradesh Admit Card 2019 Released. At the end of this page, we have given a direct link to download the Hall Ticket.
Firstly download the HP NMMS Hall Ticket 2019 which is attached at the bottom of this article and check the instructions given in the hall ticket without any delay. Also, check some more details of the NMMS Himachal Pradesh Exam Date 2019 from the below sections.
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Admit Card 2019 | Details
|NMMS Himachal Pradesh Admit Card 2019 | Class VIII National Means – cum – Merit Scholarship Exam Date|
|Organization Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Name of the Exam||National Means – cum – Merit Scholarship Examination – 2019 (NMMS)|
|Class Name||For Students Studying in Class VIII in H.P.|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Exam Date||3rd November 2019 (Sunday)|
|Time of the Examination||MAT – 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM|
SAT – 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
NMMS Himachal Pradesh Exam Date 2019
State Council of Educational Research and Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh) had scheduled the National Means – cum – Merit Scholarship Exam date and it is going to be conducted on 3rd November 2019 (Sunday). The Mental Ability Test is from 10:00 AM to 11:30 PM and Scholastic Test (SAT) will start from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM.
Candidates who are going to attend the exam should carry the NMMS Himachal Pradesh 2019 Admit Card. So download the Himachal Pradesh NMMS Admit Card 2019 from this article quickly and verify the exam date and other details.
Information Present On HP NMMS Hall Ticket 2019
Download the NMMS Himachal Pradesh 2019 Admit Card by scrolling this current page and check the below details.
- Full Name of the Student
- Date of the Test
- Name of the Test Centre
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Category of the Contender
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Name of the Examination
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Examination Centre Code
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Photograph of the Candidate
Instructions For Candidates
- Make sure that the Admit Card is attached to the Application Form. It will be returned to you after the allotment of the Roll Number. Bring your Admit Card to the Examination
- Reach the Exam center at least half an hour before the commencement of the
examination and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
- Write your Roll Number and Centre Code Number as given in the Admit Card on the
Answer Sheet and on the cover page of the question booklet in the space provided.
- All Questions in the booklets are of objective type. For each question, there are four
options of which only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct option and mark
your choice in the Answer Sheet.
- Do not mark more than one answer to any question. No credit will be given in case of
overwriting/ cutting or darkening of more than one bubble as an answer. Use of eraser/
whitener is not allowed.
- For the OMR sheet use Blue or Black Ball Pen only. You have to indicate your answers on the OMR sheet.
- During the Examination, follow the instructions of the invigilator strictly.
- Hand over your Answer Sheet to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
- Hand over the HP NMMS Hall Ticket 2019 to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall.
- All rights are reserved with SCERT, SOLAN in connection with the conduct of the
- Since OMR sheets are scanned by computer hence no reevaluation is allowed.
Steps To Download Himachal Pradesh NMMS Admit Card 2019
- Move to the official website of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh) @ himachalservices.nic.in.
- Move to Scholarships/ Examination => NMMS section which is on the top of the main page.
- Click on the Application Form & Admit Card for NMMS Examination, 2019 link.
- Download the NMMS Himachal Pradesh 2019 Admit Card.
- Take the hard copy of the HP NMMS Hall Ticket 2019 and carry it for the exam.
To Download NMMS Himachal Pradesh Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
We hope you have easily downloaded the NMMS Himachal Pradesh Admit Card 2019 from this page. Follow our website Freshers Now for any exam notifications.