FreshersNow.Com provides you free access to Nokia Placement Papers designed by the experts so that they are exactly similar to the actual papers of the company. All our Nokia Sample Papers are given carefully so that the pattern of the test and the type of questions will match to the actual test. Practice will help you identify your areas and strengths & weakness provide you to enhance your performance and help you crack the company placement tests. Download the Nokia Previous Papers by checking all the companies Placement Papers from our web portal. Visit the below portions and know about the Nokia Selection Process and Nokia Online Written Exam Pattern.
Nokia Placement Papers 2018-2019
|Name Of The Company||Nokia|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/Post Graduates|
On this page, we have provided you the Nokia Placement Papers 2018-2019 which are useful for you at the time of preparing for the Nokia Recruitment Drive. Go through the sample questions below to check your abilities and know your position of knowledge in Aptitude, Reasoning, and Technical. You need to excel in each section in order to get placed in Nokia. Hence scoring brilliantly is your only way to get the job in Nokia. At the time of preparation, you need to practice all the given Nokia Model Papers and learn the various questions and answers along with the explanations.
Latest Nokia Written Test Pattern
|Section||Number Of Questions||Time Duration|
|Aptitude||50 Questions||120 Minutes|
- The total time duration allotted for the written exam is 120 minutes.
- There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Overall the level of the paper will be moderate to difficult
- The Nokia company will reserve the right to make the changes in the online test pattern
- Aptitude section consists of logical reasoning and data interpretation questions.
- This section involves easy solving blood relations, puzzles, statements & arguments, etc.
- This section also consists of questions from topics like algebra, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, time & work, time, profit & loss, geometry, etc.
- Aptitude section is of moderate level.
- Technical section involved questions from the core subjects of Computer science and electronics. The subjects include C & C++ programming, OS, CN, etc.
- This section was tough and required thorough preparation.
Prepare For Nokia Written Exam:
Nokia Selection Process 2018-2019
Nokia Corporation (commonly referred to as Nokia) is a Finnish multinational telecommunication, information technology, and consumer electronics company. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. It is shaping the technologies at the heart of our connected world, to transform the human experience.
The Nokia conducts the selection process every year to select new ones. The selection process of the company consists of three rounds. So, you need to know about the procedure of selection and prepare for the online examination. These rounds are as follows.
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B. Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication etc.) are eligible
- 65% throughout in Class X and XII and graduation
Nokia Model Papers (Latest)
Aspirants can improve their knowledge in Aptitude, Reasoning and Technical by downloading the Latest Nokia Placement Papers and practicing them regularly. Jobs seekers have to make a habit of practicing daily for improving the capability in Aptitude, Reasoning and Technical skills. Below, we had provided the direct link which can be accessed by candidates to download Nokia Model Papers. You can download the Nokia Sample Papers from our website www.freshersnow.com with free of cost. Hence, you need to plan for the preparation and do hard work to secure high marks in the Nokia Written Test.
Download Nokia Placement Papers 2018-2019 PDF
Practice important questions on Nokia Aptitude, Reasoning, and Technical Test Placement Papers. By clicking on the links you can download the Nokia Placement Papers PDF. Prepare well for the online exam with the help of sample papers. Do visit our web portal @ Freshers Now to check the latest updates.