NPCI Recruitment 2020 For Graduate Engineer Trainee in Chennai: Dear Aspirants…!! Good news for all the students who are searching for NPCI Recruitment 2020. In this article, we have mentioned all the brief details about NPCI Recruitment 2020 Drive and the direct link to apply for NPCI Recruitment For Graduate Engineer Trainee Role. And for NPCI Recruitment in Chennai, all B.E/ B.Tech graduates are eligible. For more NPCI Jobs, visit the website www.npci.org.in or you can check our website FreshersNow.Com.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
- 1 NPCI Recruitment 2020 Drive – Overview
- 2 Job Description
- 3 Mandatory Requirements to Join us
- 4 Profile Snapshot Blockchain
- 5 Profile Snapshot Open Source
- 6 Profile Snapshot Data Science
- 7 Applicant must have a good understanding of below skillset
- 8 Key Skills
- 9 National Payments Corporation of India Company Profile
- 10 How To Apply For NPCI Recruitment 2020 For Graduate Engineer Trainee in Chennai?
NPCI Recruitment 2020 Drive – Overview
|Company Name||National Payments Corporation of India|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
You may apply if you are a smart young innovator with:
- Digital-first mind-set
- Result Oriented
- DIY Do it yourself / Self Driven
- Can deal with dynamically changing ambiguous situations
- Research maniac
- Ability to evaluate the pros & cons of every situation
- Ensures accountability
- For the chosen ones, rigorous classroom training for a month (induction & skill enhancement) is planned immediately after joining.
Mandatory Requirements to Join us
- Qualification: B.E/ B-Tech (Computer Science)
- Bachelors: Batch FY 2015-2019 & FY 2016 – 2020
- Eligibility: 10th 75%, 12th 65% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60%
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Job Location: Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad
Profile Snapshot Blockchain
- Interface with internal stakeholders
- Implementing and supporting a blockchain-based system as per provided design
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on the selected blockchain platform
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Familiarity with Peer-to-peer networks
You Can Also Check: Interview Question
Profile Snapshot Open Source
- Basic knowledge in the fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization, and OpenStack.
- Ability to design/develop software (Python is preferred)
- Knowledge in TCP/ IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and VLAN.
- Good understanding of Containers, Open-Shift/ Kubernetes.
Profile Snapshot Data Science
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark, and Hive programming.
- Intricately involved in methodically running analytical experiments and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Ability to understand financial domain and collaboration with different functions to understand the domain.
- Keep up to date with the latest technology trends.
- Good understanding of Machine learning, Deep learning, and NLP algorithms.
Applicant must have a good understanding of below skillset
- Machine learning
- Linux Operating systems
- At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda,
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack.
- Data Science
- Emerging Technologies
- Open Source
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
National Payments Corporation of India Company Profile
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organization for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India. The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
How To Apply For NPCI Recruitment 2020 For Graduate Engineer Trainee in Chennai?
- Hit a click on the link given below.
- Follow every instruction given by the recruiters.
- Then, click on the Apply Button.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Later, Click on the Submit Button
Click Here To Apply For NPCI Recruitment 2020 Graduate Engineer Trainee in Chennai
For more details about IT Job Updates, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. Bookmark this website and get daily notifications. Our team is here to clarify your doubts. You can drop your queries in the comment box.