Odisha NEET Counselling 2020 @ ojee.nic.in – Registrations (Started), MBBS/ BDS Schedule, Reservation Criteria: Candidates can register for the Odisha NEET Counselling 2020 from 10th November 2020 To 23rd November 2020. So, all the candidates who are about to perform Odisha NEET Counselling Registration can go through this page. We have provided the details of the Odisha NEET Counselling Schedule along with the Registration Link. Moreover, the Odisha NEET UG Counselling will be conducted for 85% of total seats in Government/ private Medical/ Dental Colleges except for deemed Universities. The Odisha NEET 2020 Counselling Merit List for all the registered candidates will be released on 26th November 2020.
New Update: Odisha NEET Counselling Schedule 2020 is Revised. So, check the same information here.
- 1 Odisha NEET Counselling 2020 – Overview
- 2 Odisha NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Short Notice
- 3 Odisha NEET Counselling Schedule 2020
- 4 Documents Required For Odisha NEET MBBS/ BDS Counselling
- 5 Reservation Criteria
- 6 Steps For Odisha NEET Counselling Registration 2020
- 7 Odisha NEET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Odisha NEET Counselling 2020 – Overview
|Odisha NEET Counselling 2020 – Registrations, Schedule|
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG) – MBBS & BDS Courses|
|Registration and Online Application & Uploading of Documents for Online Verification||10th November 2020|
|Last Date For Registration and Online Application & Uploading of Documents for Online Verification||23rd November 2020|
|Admissions into||The counseling is done for 85% of total seats in Government/ private Medical/ Dental Colleges except for deemed Universities|
|Mode of Registrations||Online|
|Official Website||ojee.nic.in or www.odishajee.com|
Odisha NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Short Notice
Odisha NEET Counselling Schedule 2020
|Registration and Online Application & Uploading of Documents for Online Verification||10th November 2020 To 23rd November 2020|
|Medical Board for Physically Challenged Candidates||17th November 2020 and 18th November 2020|
|Ex-Service Man Board for ES Candidates||12th November 2020 and 13th November 2020|
|Publication Of State Merit List of Registered Candidates||26th November 2020|
|Choice Filling and Locking||26th November 2020 10 AM To 27th November 2020 11:59 PM|
|1st Round Allotment Publication and Downloading of Allotment Letter||29th November 2020|
|Seat Acceptance by Paying Admission Fees and Downloading Provisional Admission Letter||30th November 2020 11:00 AM To 2nd December 2020 11:59 PM|
|Receipt of All India Quota Seats (Returned)||2nd December 2020|
|Vacant Seat Display including returned All India Quota Seats||3rd December 2020|
|Registrations and Online Application & Uploading Of Documents For Online Verification For 2nd Round||4th To 5th December 2020|
|Publication Of Revised State Merit List||6th December 2020 3:00 PM|
|Choice Filling and Locking Of Newly Registered candidates||6th To 7th November 2020|
|2nd Round Allotment Publication and Downloading Of Allotment Letter||9th December 2020|
|Seat Acceptance by Paying Admission Fees and Downloading Provisional Admission Letter||10th To 12th December 2020|
|Withdrawal (Resignation) from Admission Process (No Resignation is allowed after 12th December 2020)||10th To 12th December 2020|
|Tentative Date Of Spots Round Counselling||15th December 2020|
Documents Required For Odisha NEET MBBS/ BDS Counselling
- NEET UG 2020 Score Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or it’s equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet/ certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence/ PAN card/ Voter ID/ Govt. or PSU card/ School ID card/ 12th class examination admit card/ Aadhaar card)
- All mark sheets of Class 11 and Class 12 if passed in more than one attempt
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling online application form- (I to XI) – as given under serial 3 under eligibility criteria in the information booklet
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Application form of Chandigarh MBBS, attached with relevant certificates
- Applicable certificate, if applying against UT Chandigarh pool seats
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on the application form
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Bond/ Bank Guarantee as per the applicable Proforma
- Proof regarding family annual income less than INR 2.5 lacs, if applicable
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 12%
- Physically Challenged (PC): 3% of each category
- Scheduled Cast (SC): 8%
- Ex-Servicemen (ES): 3%
- Green Card Holders (GC): 5%
Steps For Odisha NEET Counselling Registration 2020
- Go to the official site @ ojee.nic.in or www.odishajee.com for Odisha NEET Counselling Registration 2020.
- The home page of the official site will appear on the screen as below.
- Scroll down the home page and then click on the link which is highlighted as “REGISTRATION FOR COUNSELLING TO MBBS/ BDS COURSES.”
- Click on it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Fill in all your details and then Sign in.
- The counseling/ registration fee is not refundable.
- After the successful completion of the registration, you have to proceed further.
Odisha NEET UG Counselling 2020 Revised Dates: Click Here
To Check Odisha NEET UG Counselling 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
To Register For Online Odisha NEET Counselling 2020 – Click Here (Link Is Active Now)
We hope that the information provided about the Odisha NEET Counselling 2020 is useful. So, follow us on FreshersNow.Com for more updates. Bookmark our page by Ctrl + D to get all the notifications and alerts.
Odisha NEET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the Odisha NEET Counselling Registrations begin?
The Odisha NEET Counselling Registrations started on 10th November 2020.
How to register for Odisha NEET UG Counselling?
Candidates can register for the Odisha NEET UG Counselling 2020 through the official site or from FreshersNow.Com.
What is the release date of the Odisha NEET Allotment List?
Candidates can download the Odisha NEET Allotment List from 29th November 2020.
When can I get the Odisha NEET UG Merit List 2020?
The Odisha NEET UG Merit List 2020 will be released on 26th November 2020.