OJEE 2020 Notification @ ojee.nic.in – Application Form(Extended), Exam Date: Great News for the aspirants dreaming to join in the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board. Recently, the OJEE 2020 Notification is released on 5th February 2020. As per the notification, the OJEE Application Form is released on 6th February 2020 and will be available till 25th April 2020.
Latest Update: In view of the lockdowns declared by the State Govt. followed by that by the Central Govt. to check the Spread of COVID -19 (coronavirus), it is hereby announced that the last date for online submission of application form is extended up to 25th April 2020 and the last date for fee payment up to 30th April 2020.
Candidates are suggested to note down the OJEE 2020 dates. Check the complete information from the current article. Also, the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is scheduled for the 1st Week of May 2020 (Exact dates shall be notified later). To the end of this page, we have provided the direct link below to this page. We have updated the direct link to apply for OJEE 2020 Exam.
- 1 OJEE 2020 Notification – Complete Information
- 2 OJEE 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 For UG Courses
- 4 OJEE Eligibility for B.Pharma
- 5 OJEE Eligibility 2020 For BHMS and BAMS
- 6 OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 For PG Courses
- 7 OJEE Eligibility Criteria For MCA
- 8 OJEE Eligibility Criteria for M.Plan
- 9 OJEE Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- 10 OJEE Eligibility Criteria for Integrated MBA (5 years)
- 11 OJEE Eligibility Criteria for M. Tech
- 12 OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 for M. Pharma
- 13 OJEE Eligibility for M. Arch.
- 14 OJEE Eligibility For Lateral Entry Courses
- 15 Application Fee
- 16 OJEE Online Application Form 2020
- 17 Procedure To Apply For The OJEE Notification 2020
- 18 OJEE 2020 Admit Card
- 19 OJEE 2020 Syllabus
- 20 OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 21 OJEE 2020 Result
- 22 OJEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
OJEE 2020 Notification – Complete Information
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|Date Of Written Exam||1st Week of May 2020 (Exact dates shall be notified later)|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||6th February 2020|
|Notification last date||25th April 2020|
Thus, the candidates can check the OJEE 2020 on the official websites. Furthermore, aspirants can get the details of the official site from the above table. Moreover, the table provides you with all the information on the ojee.nic.in Notification 2020. And also, you can get the name of the organization, name of the exam, OJEE Exam Date, the application forms starting and end date, official site.
OJEE 2020 – Important Dates
|OJEE Notification 2020 Release Date||5th February 2020|
|Starting Date to Fill OJEE Application Form||6th February 2020|
|Last Date to Fill OJEE Application Form||25th April 2020|
|Availability Of OJEE Admit Card||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|OJEE 2020 Exam Date||May 2020 (Exact dates shall be notified later)|
|Declaration of OJEE 2020 Result||1st week of June 2020|
|Commencement of OJEE 2020 Counselling||Last week of June 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|OJEE Admit Card|
|OJEE Previous Year Question Papers|
|OJEE Answer Key|
OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 For UG Courses
Admission to UG level courses in Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Pharmacy and Integrated MBA requires an applicant to have passed the 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent.
The percentage and the subjects required in the qualifying examination for different courses are mentioned in the below section.
OJEE Eligibility for B.Pharma
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects along with one subject out of Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subject.
- It is significant that the candidate passes each subject and the aggregate passing marks should be at least 45% or above.
- There is no prescribed age limit for appearing in Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for admission to the pharmacy course.
OJEE Eligibility 2020 For BHMS and BAMS
Academic Qualification: For admission in BHMS and BAMS courses, a candidate must pass 10+2 Science examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany and Zoology) as compulsory subjects. The minimum aggregate marks required is 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology together.
- The lower age limit for this course is 17 years as on December 31, 2020.
- As a proof of their age, candidates must submit H.S.C. or equivalent certificate during certificate verification at the time of OJEE Counselling 2020.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 For PG Courses
- OJEE provides admission to various postgraduate courses like Computer Application, Business Administration, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, and Planning, etc.
- Furthermore, the minimum eligibility requirement to seek admission in postgraduate courses through OJEE Notification 2020 is that an aspirant should have passed or appeared in 2020, Bachelor’s Degree of examination from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- The eligibility criteria for ojee.nic.in Notification 2020 for postgraduate courses are given in the below sections.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria For MCA
- Candidates should have passed their Bachelor’s Degree Examination of the minimum 3 years in any discipline. Or should be appearing for the same in 2020.
- Applicants should have the compulsory subject in 12th or Graduation Level as Mathematics. Those who have Business Mathematics in 12th will not be considered.
- In case a candidate has passed BCA/ BSc (IT/ CS/ IST/ ITM) with mathematics as a subject, they can give the entrance test without Mathematics at 10+2 level.
There is no age limit to admission to the MCA course.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria for M.Plan
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Planning, Civil Engineering or a Master’s Degree in Economics, Environmental Science, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Statistics, Social Work with specialization in Community Development and Rural Development.
- The minimum marks required must be at least 50% or more in the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit for this course.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidates who have passed or are appearing in 2020, Bachelor’s Degree examination of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy of at least four/ five years can apply for the course too.
- The eligibility for this course requires the candidate to pass or appear in 2020, a Bachelor’s Degree examination in any discipline of three years.
- Minimum qualifying marks required in the qualifying examination is 50% marks or more.
There is no prescribed age limit for admission to the MBA course through OJEE Notification 2020.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria for Integrated MBA (5 years)
- Candidate must have passed or should be appearing in 10+2 examination.
- All the subjects in the qualifying exam must be passed and the minimum percentage in all subjects taken together must be 45% marks or above.
There is a prescribed age limit for admission to the Integrated MBA course through ojee.nic.in Notification 2020.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria for M. Tech
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have passed or should be appearing in 2020 Bachelor’s Degree of examination in the relevant field. The minimum marks obtained by the candidate must be at least 50% or above in the qualifying examination.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for admission to M. Tech (Regular) course.
Academic Qualification M. Tech (Part-time)
- Applicants should have cleared Bachelor’s Degree of examination in the relevant field.
- It is mandatory that candidates have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and/ Government, Autonomous Organizations.
Age Limit M. Tech (Part-time)
There is no prescribed age limit for admission to M. Tech (Part-Time) course.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 for M. Pharma
- Candidates who have passed or are appearing in 2020 Bachelor’s Degree of examination or equivalent in Pharmacy are eligible to apply for this course.
- The minimum marks required to be secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination is 50%.
OJEE Eligibility for M. Arch.
- For admission in M. Arch. course, the candidates must pass or appear in 2020 Bachelor’s Degree of examination in the relevant field in Architecture.
- In the qualifying examination, the candidate must obtain a minimum of 50% or more to be eligible for this course.
OJEE Board has not prescribed any lower or upper age limit for admission to M. Arch. Course.
OJEE Eligibility For Lateral Entry Courses
A candidate must have passed Diploma or degree program. There is no specific age limit mentioned by OJEE Board for these courses.
|BAMS & BHMS, Pharmacy, LE (Engineering, Pharma), MCA, MBA, LE-MCA, M.Tech, M.Tech(PT), M.Arch, M.Pharma, Integrated MBA||INR 1000|
|MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT||INR 1500|
OJEE Online Application Form 2020
OJEE Online Application Forms for the OJEE Notification 2020 will be available online on the official website. Furthermore, you can also get the direct link to fill and submit the OJEE Application Form 2020 from the end of this page. Starting from 6th February 2020 To 25th April 2020, candidates can apply. The application will not take into consideration which is filled with against the instructions. Therefore, all the students need to check the given information carefully. Furthermore, candidates need to fill the application form with the details which are on the certificates.
Procedure To Apply For The OJEE Notification 2020
- Visit the official website of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board @ odishajee.com.
- The homepage of the OJEE will display on the screen.
- Check the Latest News which are available on the page.
- Click the ojee.nic.in the Notification 2020 link.
- Fill the OJEE 2020 Application Form with the valid details
- Submit the registration form to the OJEE.
- Also, download the OJEE Online Application Form 2020.
- Take 2-3 printouts of it.
- Save a copy of it for further usage.
Check & Download OJEE 2020 Dates Extension Notice PDF: Click Here (Released On 19th March 2020)
To Check & Download OJEE Notification 2020: Click Here
OJEE Notification Notice: Click Here
Links To Submit OJEE 2020 Application Form (Available Now)
Instructions While Filling Online OJEE Application Form: Click Here
OJEE 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who had applied will be in search of the OJEE 2020 Admit Card. So all of them can get the direct link of the OJEE 2020 Admit Card which is going to be released in May 2020 tentatively. Therefore be attentive with the application details and download with the help of the below link.
Download OJEE 2020 Admit Card Here
OJEE 2020 Syllabus
Check on to the OJEE 2020 Syllabus before attending the exam. Whereas the OJEE 2020 Syllabus is categorized based on the courses. For the UG Courses, aspirants can prepare subjects based on class 11th and 12th. Then for PG courses, aspirants can refer to the graduation level syllabus of their subjects. And the important topics to prepare are shared through the below link.
Download OJEE 2020 Syllabus Here
OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern will differ for each course. To get a clear view of the exam pattern aspirants can view our entire page. By referring to Exam Patten aspirants can well prepare for the exam. In addition, candidates must also beware of the Negative marking.
OJEE 2020 Result
The officials of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board will release the OJEE 2020 Result in 1st Week Of June 2020 tentatively. So aspirants can check the OJEE 2020 Result here and the link gets updated after the official announcement.
Check OJEE 2020 Result Here
Thus, the aspirants can check more updates like OJEE 2020 Notification on our website Freshers Now. Drop a comment in the below-given comment section for any doubts and queries.
OJEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the online OJEE Application Form be available?
OJEE Application Form is released on 6th February 2020.
How can I apply for OJEE 2020 Exam?
You can apply for the OJEE 2020 Exam by visiting the official site @ https://ojee.nic.in/publicinfo/public/home.aspx, or FreshersNow.Com easily.
What is the last date to submit the OJEE Application form?
25th April 2020 is the last date to submit the OJEE Application Form.