Are you looking for OLA Cabs Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive? Then you are in the right place. OLA Cabs has now disclosed that it is conducting an off-campus drive Across India in various locations such as Hyderabad, Cochin, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, and Noida. Also, they want to hire 2018, 2019, 2020 passed out candidates. So, the candidates who are willing can soon hurry up to apply for OLA Cabs Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 can now apply online.
Therefore, we suggest the aspirants that refer to the whole article for the details of the OLA Cabs Recruitment Process. Moreover, OLA Cabs is announcing the jobs for both freshers and postgraduates. And, OLA Cabs online registration is now available through this article. Therefore, the candidates who are willing to take part in the off-campus drive can check OLA Cabs careers. Equally, you need to practice the test papers to clear the interview.
- 1 OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020
- 2 OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 Drive Details
- 3 Why OLA Cabs?
- 4 OLA Cabs Careers
- 5 OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 Salary Details
- 7 OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 Required Skills
- 8 OLA Cabs Off Campus Selection Process
- 9 OLA Cabs Off Campus Important Documents
- 10 OLA Cabs Off Campus Registration Process
- 11 Ola Off Campus 2020 Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020
Moreover, OLA Cabs is now hiring graduates, postgraduates, management students, diploma candidates and other candidates. Furthermore, this is a golden opportunity for those people who are willing to join an IT industry. OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 is now seeking for the vacant posts like Business Analyst, Software Engineer, Trainee software, Entry-Level Engineer etc. Moreover, we can say that OLA Cabs has brought you a golden opportunity at your fingertips.
Therefore, the candidates who are interested can now apply for OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 Drive. Furthermore, the candidates who are undergraduate can now apply for OLA Cabs internships. Our website freshersnow.com will provide you the entire information regarding this OLA Cabs Careers, OLA Cabs Recruitment Process, OLA Cabs Internships, eligibility criteria, salary details, registration, and selection process.
OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Why OLA Cabs?
ANI Technologies is operating under the trade name Ola, is an Indian online transportation network company. It was founded as an online cab aggregator in Mumbai but is now based in Bangalore. As of September 2015, Ola was valued at $5 billion. Ola Cabs was founded on 3 December 2010 by Bhavish Aggarwal, currently CEO, and Ankit Bhati. As of 2017, the company has expanded to a network of more than 600,000 vehicles across 110 cities.
In November 2014, Ola diversified to incorporate autos on a trial basis in Bangalore. After the trial phase, Ola Auto expanded to other cities like Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Kolkata starting in December 2014. In December 2015, Ola expanded its auto services in Mysore, Chandigarh, Indore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Guwahati, and Visakhapatnam. In January 2018, Ola flourished its arm to the first overseas market in Australia and has aimed to run service in Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth.
OLA Cabs Careers
Therefore, they believe that innovation is a part of our DNA and every employee embodies Ola’s larger goals and values. Moreover, encourage all our employees to practice the utmost creative freedom in everything that they do, allowing for ground-breaking ideas, innovation, and steady advancement. Ola’s employees understand the value of being output-focused, hardworking and passionate, and work towards achieving the core vision of Ola, i.e., to build mobility for a billion Indians. Furthermore, they are one of the fastest-growing Unicorns, they take pride in being entrepreneurial, experimental and innovative.
Work at OLA:
- Ambitious Goals
- Obsessively hyperlocal
- Infectious Energy
OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The only advantage of off-campus is the company recruitment staff won’t ask you any work experience details. All graduate students are eligible for this OLA Cabs off-Campus drive. Furthermore, contenders can now find the off-campus drive in various locations like Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Maharastra, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, etc. The eligibility criteria for applying to OLA Cabs Off-Campus drive are given below.
- B.E, B.Tech, BCom, M.Tech, MBA, MCom, MSc, etc., should have the minimum aggregate of 60 % in their 10th standard, XII standard, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- The work experience should not be more than 3 years.
- The age limit should be 18- 28 years.
- No backlogs.
Therefore, the candidates with backlogs are not eligible for the drive. Hence, we suggest the candidates clear their backlogs before their academic careers.
OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 Salary Details
Furthermore, after meeting the eligibility criteria the main session is the CTC paid. Likewise, OLA Cabs pays the highest CTC of all the companies. Therefore, it depends on the performance of the candidate. Hence, there may be an increase in the pay with the increase in the contender’s performance.
OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 Required Skills
- They should be excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7).
- Good Knowledge of Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications.
- Equally, they must have Multitasking and coordination skills, having the ability to work with a Team Player.
- Well versed in technology.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Furthermore, they should have Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Moreover, freshers, Experience and Full-Time course candidates are applicable.
- Equally, the candidate has Undergraduate or graduates degree in Electrical, Computer, or
- Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required.
- Moreover, there should be an ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems.
OLA Cabs Off Campus Selection Process
In general, there are four rounds of the OLA Cabs recruitment process. And, these fours rounds are as similar as the drives conducted by the other MNC’s.
- Online written test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
OLA Cabs Off Campus Important Documents
- Marks Lists of 10th, 12th, B.E/ B.Tech or any graduation and Post-graduation.
- Certifications if any.
- ID Proofs (Adhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Ration Card/ ID Card etc)
OLA Cabs Off Campus Registration Process
- Go to official site @ olacabs.com
- Next click on OLA Cabs Careers.
- After that, Click on Job Search.
- Next, there will be some empty particulars to fill.
- First Name, Last name, Email id, and Job type.
- After, entering your details click on Submit.
- Next, you have to upload your resume.
To Apply For OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 Drive: Click Here
Therefore we summarize, you are blessed with a great opportunity. For applying, OLA Cabs Off Campus 2020 Drive For Freshers | Online registration please read our entire article. And stay tuned to our website Freshersnow.
Ola Off Campus 2020 Drive – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ola Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can apply for the Ola Off Campus 2020 Drive, by visiting the official site @ olacabs.com or FreshersNow.Com.
Does FreshersNow provide Ola Off Campus 2020 Drive Alerts?
Yes, FreshersNow provides Ola Off Campus 2020 Drive Alerts regularly.
What is the Ola Off Campus Drive Selection Process?
Online written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview OR Aptitude Written test Online, Technical Interview, HR Interview