OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 25 Posts, Date, Application Form: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) has released the official notification for the OMPL apprentice recruitment 2021. The officials are inviting for the OMPL Mangalore Recruitment for the total 25 Posts in graduate and technician fields. Candidates who are looking to join in the OMPL apprentice jobs can check the complete article before filling the OMPL online application form. Candidates who are eligible for the OMPL Apprentice Job Openings and Interested to fill The OMPL Application form can start filling the applications from 2nd December 2020 at 10.00 Hrs and the candidates should remember the closing date for the OMPL Notification 2021 is 1st January 2021 till 23:59 Hrs. And For the use of the Candidates here on this page we have mentioned the detailed information about OMPL Apprentice Jobs – Eligibility Criteria, Vacancies, and Salaries in detail.
OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-2021 Details
|OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||ONGC Mangalore Petro Chemicals Private Limited|
|Post Names||Apprentice Training|
|Starting Date||2nd December 2020|
|Closing Date||1st January 2021|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting based on marks|
|Job Location||Mangalore, Karnataka|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|ITI Pass Govt Job||Engineering Govt Jobs|
|Karnataka Govt Jobs||KPSC Recruitment|
OMPL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are eligible for the Graduate Apprentice Training/Diploma Technician Training Candidates Should be passed out only in the year 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Candidates who are applying in the Unreserved Category need to possess a minimum of 55% of aggregate in Qualifying Exam (Engineering Degree/Diploma Engineering) And For the Candidates, OBC(Non- creamy layer)must have a minimum of 45% in the Qualifying Exam and the Candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PWD candidates having minimum 40% in the Qualifying Exam.
- Candidates Who have Got more than one year of Experience Need not to eligible.
- Candidates who are Appearing for the Qualifying exams and waiting for the Results and not having the final year provisional certificate (Degree Engineering/Diploma Engineering) NEED NOT TO APPLY.
- Candidates who have Attended the Previous Apprentice/are going Apprentice Training Training need not be applied.
OMPL Selection Process 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the (Engineering Degree/ Diploma Engineering). The Candidates will be Listed in the Descending Order based on their Marks.
- In case Many people having the Same Percentages they will be Selected on the Date of Birth. Candidates who are Elder with the same Percentage will be Considered.
- The Shortlisted Candidates need to send the Documents through the E-mail, In case any candidate fails to send the E-mail at any case. The Next candidate will be considered for the Shortlisted.
- The Top Candidates in the Category of SC/ST/OBC/UR In order to merit, Ensuring the Implementation of Government of India’s Guidelines on Reservation Etc.
- After Verification Engagement call letter will be issued to the Selected Candidates.
- In Case Candidates did not join in the Stipulated Period of time. Another Candidate will be Considered on a Merit basis in Descending Order.
- Original Documents should be Carried out at the Time of Verification in the Selection Process.
OMPL Application Dates
|OMPL 2021 Important Dates|
|Online Application Date will Be Commenced From||2nd December 2020|
|Closing Date Of Online Application will be||1st January 2021|
How To Apply OMPL Recruitment 2020-2021?
- Candidates who are eligible for the above Criteria check the Official Site ompl.co.in
- Candidates will land on the home page click on the Join us and go to the Carrier options there you can the Advertisement No-09/2020
- If the Candidates fulfill the Details then Start register for the Application Process
- Candidates need to fill the Personal Details like Name, Age, Educational Qualifications.\
- And After Candidates Need to upload the Photograph and signature in the Prescribed format.
- Candidates need o to cross-check the Full details before Clicking the Submit Application Button
- Once if the Application The Application He/She Not possible to edit the Application after clicking the Submission Button.
OMPL Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale.
- Rs 10000 per Month in all Disciplines Degree in Engineering
- Rs 8000 per Months In all Disciplines Diploma In Engineering
OMPL Mangalore Application Form and Notification
|OMPL Apprentice Official Notification PDF 2020||Click Here|
|OMPL Apprentice Jobs Application Form||Click Here|
Our team has provided detailed information regarding the OMPL Apprentice Recruitment 2020. If Candidates are having any doubts regarding the Application go through the official Site. For More Job updates keep visiting our website Freshersnow.