OPSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Group B Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: The officials of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has going to conduct the Written Exam for the post of Post Graduate Teacher. So all the applied competitors are now searching for the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Exam Syllabus 2020. For that purpose, we had provided OPSC PGT Group B Syllabus 2020 along with the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Group B Exam Pattern 2020. And also Odisha PSC PGT Group B Selection Process 2020.
So, all the applied competitors download the OPSC PGT Group B Exam Syllabus 2020. And also start your preparation from now onwards. Furthermore, information candidates can check the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) which is opsc.gov.in.
OPSC PGT Group B Syllabus 2020
|OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2020 PDF| Odisha PSC Group B Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Group B|
Odisha PSC PGT Group B Selection Process 2020
First, the applied competitors need to attend the written test. After shortlisted in the written exam, aspirants will be moved to the final process of selection that is Viva-Voce Test.
- Written Test
- Viva-Voce Test
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Group B Exam Pattern 2020
- The Written Examination will consist of General English, General Knowledge and the
the subject concerned for which the vacancies have been advertised.
- The examination will be of Objective type, Multiple Choice Questions and will be
covered in one paper consisting of 150 marks and 150 questions with 3 hours duration.
- The paper shall comprise of 2 parts, i.e. Part-A (Compulsory) and Part-B (Concerned
- Part-A (Compulsory) shall consist of 50 marks with 50 questions as under:
- Part-B (Concerned Subject) shall consist of 100 marks with 100 questions covering the syllabus prescribed for P.G. Degree in the concerned subject.
|Part/ Name of the Subject||Number Of Questions/ Number Of Marks||Duration Of Time|
|Part – A:||50||3 Hours|
|Part – B:||100|
Part A (Compulsory) shall consist of 50 Marks with 50 Questions:
|General English||20 Marks|
|Computer Aptitude||10 Marks|
|General Knowledge||10 Marks|
Download OPSC PGT Group B Syllabus 2020 PDF
Interested candidates are suggested to download the OPSC PGT Group B Syllabus 2020 and check OPSC PGT Group B Exam Pattern from the given directly attached link.
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Knowledge of C++
- Operating Systems – DOS
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle PL_SQL Architecture
- Manageable switch/router & wireless LAN with the network security
- Firewall & antivirus
- Object-Oriented designing
- Proposing and creating architecture and re-usable libraries in.NET
- Networking with LAN/ WAN
- Window OS client & server & Linux OS-client & server.
- Web Services
- Window Services
- The query will be an added plus
- Grid Computing, Distributed
- Image processing, Digital signal processing
- Image processing
- Embedded System
- Important Days
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Indian National Movement
- General Policy
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- How children think and learn; how and why children ‘fail’ to achieve success in school performance.
- Basic processes of teaching and learning; children’s strategies of learning; learning as a social activity; social context of learning.
- Child as a problem solver and a ‘scientific investigator’
- Alternative conceptions of learning in children, understanding children’s ‘errors’ as significant steps in the learning process.
- Cognition & Emotions
- Motivation and learning
- Factors contributing to learning – personal & environmental
- The concerned subjects syllabus prescribed for P.G. Degree in the concerned subject.
To Download OPSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Group B Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF – Click Here
The above-provided information regarding the OPSC PGT syllabus 2020 is a reference purpose only. For more information, candidates can go through the official website of the OPSC that is opsc.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to subscribe to our Freshers Now website to get the latest updates notifications. Thank You.