OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus 2020 PDF Download | Exam Pattern: Students can get the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker 2020 syllabus in detail here. Along with syllabus, OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Pattern and selection process also has been provided in this article. So the candidates who are going to attend the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam can check the Exam Syllabus from the link given at the end of our article.
You can also check: OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Old Papers
- 1 OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus 2020
- 1.1 OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker 2020 Selection Process
- 1.2 OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Syllabus 2020
- 1.3 OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.4 OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker 2020 Syllabus
- 1.5 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus PDF
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Soil Conservation Extension Worker|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims, Mains), Certificate verification|
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker 2020 Selection Process
To qualify in the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker, the candidate need to attend the written exam. In that written test the candidates need to take Preliminary Examination and also Main’s exam. And after this round, the documents will be verified. Finally, The selected will be eligible for the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker after Document Verification.
- Written Test (Prelims & Mains)
- Documents Verification
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Syllabus 2020
The following table describes the Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus. Aspirants applied for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs, must qualify in the Prelims written exam to attend further procedures. We are providing OSSC Syllabus and Test Pattern below. For getting a clear idea about the written test candidates can refer that. Candidates can download OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus pdf also. We are giving subjects to be prepared for the exam and subtopics of all those subjects available here. Preparing the given topics below. The can score good marks on the OSSC written exam. Try to prepare the high weight-age topics and also practice previous papers also.
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Pattern 2020
Further, the officials are going to conduct the Paper 1 and Paper 2 for 1 1/2 hours. There will be negative marking (0.25 marks) for each wrong answer.
|Paper I||Part I: General Studies||50|
|Part II: English Language||25|
|Part III: Odia Language||25|
|Paper-II||Part I: Mathematics||50|
|Part II: General Science||70|
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker 2020 Syllabus
In the following, The Candidates can get the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker 2020 Syllabus Pattern. In that, the candidate can refer to the syllabus. So, that the candidate can get prepare for the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker 2020 accurately. And the below information very clearly describes the names of Sections, Topics, Concepts, And Sub-topics. And this helps the candidate to crack the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker 2020 exam very easily and also to score more marks.
Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus PDF
General English Subject
- Word Formation
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Data Interpretation
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Arrangement
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Arrangement
- Theme Detection
- Para Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, and Statistics)
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work Partnership
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Interest
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simple Equations
- Time and Distance Mensuration
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Odd Man Out
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Simplification and Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Current national & International events
- Indian History
- Award and Authors
- Current Events
- Freedom Movement
- Wars and Neighbors
- Indian Polity
- Sports: championships/ Winners/ Terms /No. of Players
- National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Common Names
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Current Affairs
- Eminent Personalities
- Capitals and Currencies
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Culture and Religion
- Inland Harbors
- Important National Facts about India
- Heritage and Arts
- Taddhita and Krudanta
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Transformation of Words
- The letter or Report Writing
- Translation of Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Correction of Common Errors
- Plant tissue
- Classification of Organisms.
- Cell: Structure and Functions.
- Mode of Nutrition in Plant.
- Control and Coordination in Plant
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plant.
- Excretory system in Humans.
- Plant Morphology
- Structure of Plant and Animal Cell.
- The Cell: The foundation of all living things
- Respiratory system in Humans.
- Human Circulatory system.
- The Heart.
- Composition of Blood
- Cell Division
- Food and Nutrition.
- Human Diseases.
- Nuclear fission and nuclear fusion
- Classification of Animal Kingdom
- Functions of Blood
- Asexual Reproduction in Plants.
- Plant Hormones
- Plant Diseases
- Classification of Plant Kingdom
- The transport system in Plant.
- Respiration and Excretion in plants.
- Nutrition in Animal.
- Sexual Reproduction in Animal.
- Respiration in Animals.
- Control and Coordination in Human.
- Human Reproductive system.
- Human Digestive system.
- The five kingdoms of life.
- Mode of Nutrition in Animal
- Surface Tension
- Units & Dimensions
- Current Electricity.
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Scientific Instruments
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Sound Wave
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- The kinetic theory of matter
- The four fundamental forces
- Magnetic effect of electric current
- The Human eye and Defects
- Static Electricity
- Nuclear fission and fusion
- Chemical Bonding
- Behavior of Gases
- Chemical Reactions
- Periodic Classification of Element.
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Acids, Base, and Salts
- List of important Drugs and Chemicals
- Carbon and its Compound
- Concepts of the pH scale
- Metals and Non-metals
- Atomic Structure
- Matter and its state
To Download OSSC Soli Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
We hope that the above information is very used fully for you. Forgetting day-to-day updates of OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker 2020 Follow us on Freshers Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Criteria of the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension worker Selection Process?
The Selection Process for Soil Conservation Extension Worker Post is Written Test (Prelims & Mains), Documents Verification.
What is the Soil Conservation Extension Worker pattern?
In Paper I, Part I: General Studies – 50 Marks, Part II: English Language – 25 Marks, Part III: Odia Language – 25 marks. In Paper II, Part I: Mathematics – 50 Marks, Part II: General Science- 70 marks and total 220 marks.
How much time will be given for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam?
For Paper I 1 hour 30 min. and For Paper II 1 hour 30 min.