OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2019 & Junior Assistant Latest Exam Pattern PDF Download: Are you guys are searching for OSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019? No more worries now!! All the candidates who had applied for the posts of the Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant in the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) can get complete details from this page. The details about the OSSSC Junior Clerk Selection Process 2019 and the OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 are furnished in the below sections.
Therefore, all the candidates can make use of the information and get ready to take the examination. Accordingly, candidates can download the OSSSC Syllabus 2019 PDF from the direct link which is inserted at the end of the page. Also, go through the entire page to get more detailed information about the examination.
- 1 OSSSC Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Details
- 1.1 OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Selection Process
- 1.2 OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern – Junior Assistant Post
- 1.3 Download OSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF – Junior Clerk Posts
OSSSC Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Details
|OSSSC Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Practical Skill Test, Personal Interview, Select list & Results|
OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Selection Process
The officials of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) will conduct the following rounds to all the candidates who had applied for the posts of the Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant. So, all the aspirants can gather complete detailed information about the examination, OSSSC Junior Clerk Selection Process, and the exam pattern. Candidates who qualified in the Written Test will be called for the Practical Skill Test. All the details are given on this page to help out the exam appearing candidates.
- Written Test
- Practical Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Select list & Results
★ You Can Also Check★
|OSSSC Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant Previous Papers|
|OSSSC Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant Admit Card|
OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern – Junior Assistant Post
All the candidates who want to know the complete structure of the examination must check this section. Complete OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 details are furnished here in the form of a table. So, all the candidates can make use of the information provided over here and get the details about the name of the subject, the number of marks for each subject, the number of papers in each subject and the time duration. Also, candidates can include the exam pattern in the preparation process along with the OSSSC Syllabus 2019.
Written Examination Pattern
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
Part-I: Language Test (English & Odia)
|85 Marks||2 and a Half Hours|
Part-II: Objective General Knowledge
Part-I: Objective Mathematics
|100 Marks||3 Hours|
Part-II: Basic Computer Skills (Objective)
|Total||385 Marks||5 and Half Hours|
|Type of Examination: Multiple Choice Objective Type|
Practical Test Pattern
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|Essay and letter writing in Odia||15 Marks||30 Minutes|
|Basic Computer Skills||50 Marks||1 Hour|
|Total||65 Marks||1 and Half Hours|
Download OSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF – Junior Clerk Posts
All the candidates can download the OSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 and the OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 PDF from the direct link which is provided at the end of the page. Also, candidates must prepare them well in order to score the highest marks and accordingly, attain the post of the Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant in the organization of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC).
OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus – Language Test
English Language Test
- Active and Passive Voice
- Subject-verb Agreement
- Types of Sentences
- Direct and Indirect Speech
Odia Language Test
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia)
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage
- Five short questions to be asked
General Knowledge – OSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities and places, geographical facts with places
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters
- Books and Authors
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses
- Current events with places and personalities
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type
OSSSC Junior Clerk Mathematics Syllabus
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and squares roots
- Cubes and Cube roots
- Percentages and Averages
- Simple interest and compound interest
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio And Proportion
OSSSC Syllabus – Practical Skill Test
Essay & Letter Writing in Odia
- Essay Writing on Familiar Topics (Within 250 Words)
- Letter Writing (Personal Letter, Applications Business or Officials) (Within 150 Words)
Basic Computer Skills
I) Windows operating system: To test some of the following basic system operations on file/ folders
- Copy/ Cut/ Paste
II) MS Word: A paragraph in MS Word incorporating some of the tools below:
- Editing and formatting text and paragraph
- Page and paragraph Setup
III) MS PowerPoint: A powerpoint presentation with 2/3 slides using the tools given below:
- Editing and formatting slides
IV) MS Excel: A problem in a spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below:
- Formatting cells and data
To Download OSSSC Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
Follow our website Freshers Now to get all the latest updates and notifications like OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2019. And, ask for your doubts and queries in the comment section provided below. Thank You and Good Luck!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is The OSSSC Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant Syllabus available for All subjects?
Ans: Yes, OSSSC Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant Syllabus available for all the subjects.
2. Where Can I get complete details about OSSSC Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern?
Ans: Candidates can check the complete details about Syllabus & Exam Pattern from this page with the help of the above given direct link.
3. Is the OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus available in PDF format?
Ans: Yes, through this article we have provided OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus in PDF format. You can easily download it.