PESSAT 2020 Notification @ pes.edu | Dates (Out), Registrations Open: Candidates can see the latest information about PESSAT 2020 Notification in this article. The registration process for PESSAT 2020 started on 4th October 2019 for B.Tech, B.Arch Courses. Also, the applicants who have not yet submitted the PESSAT Application Form need to do that before the last date. The last date for not Bangalore students is 17th April 2020 and for the other students, they can submit it on or before 22nd April 2020. After applying to the PESSAT 2020 Notification, you can attend the Peoples Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT).
New Update: The Online Registration For PESSAT 2020 had started. You can now check your Application Status with the help of the link attached below. PESSAT 2020 Slot Booking will be Started for Other courses Except for B.tech on 6th January 2020.
Candidates can find that the exam dates are different for the courses applied. For B.Tech the exam is to be held on 15th January – July 2020. And for Other Courses, the exam will be conducted from 10th January to July 2020 (PESSAT). Therefore, we suggest the applicants read this article carefully. In order to these, we have also included the latest updates of the PESSAT Notification Fee Structure for different courses.
- 1 PESSAT 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 PESSAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 PESSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For Different Courses
- 5 PESSAT 2020 Fee Structure
- 6 Details To Be Filled In PESSAT 2020 Application Form
- 7 Process For Applying PESSAT 2020 Exam
- 8 PESSAT 2020 – Important Links
- 9 PESSAT 2020 Admit Card
- 10 PESSAT 2020 Syllabus
- 11 PESSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 PESSAT 2020 Result
- 13 PESSAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
PESSAT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||People’s Education Society University (PES University)|
|Name Of The Examination||PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT)|
|Notification release date||4th October 2019 – B.Tech, B.Arch|
5th October 2019 – Other Courses
|Last date – students outside Bengaluru||17th April 2020|
|Last date – students from Bengaluru||22nd April 2020|
|Sub Category||Computer Applications Entrance Exams,|
Law Entrance Exams,
Engineering Entrance Exams,
Management Entrance Exams
|PESSAT Exam Date|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PESSAT Previous Papers|
|PESSAT Admit Card|
PESSAT 2020 – Important Dates
For B.Tech Course
|The opening of Application Form||4th October 2019|
|Last date to apply for outside Bangalore candidates||17th April 2020|
|Last date to apply for Bangalore candidates||20th April 2020|
|Exam slot booking||18th April 2020|
|PESSAT Exam date||25th April – 14th May 2020|
For Other Courses
|The opening of Application Form||5th October 2019|
|Commencement of Slot bookings||6th January 2020|
|PESSAT Exam date||10th January to July 2020|
|Last date of Online Registrations||July 2020|
|The opening of Application Form||4th October 2019|
|The last date to update NATA and 12th/ 2nd PU scores||21st May 2020|
|First-round counseling||26th May 2020|
|Last date to submit original document and surrender of seats (admitted candidates)||4th July 2020|
|Second round Counseling||June/ July 2020|
PESSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants those who are going to appear for the PESSAT examination, they should secure 60% in PCM group (that is Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in 12th Std or equivalent. Moreover, we have included the latest updated info regarding the PESSAT Eligibility Criteria for the PESSAT Notification in the below of this page. So candidates should read this entire post thoroughly.
Some of the guidelines to remember for the PESSAT Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidates must be Indian Citizen
- Applicants have to qualify their intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Moreover, aspirants have to secure at least 60% of the given subjects
- The age limit is 17 to 25 years until the month of December of the year of the examination.
Eligibility Criteria For Different Courses
- Candidates should complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board
- Aspirants have to qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects
- Appliers have to score at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam
- Applicants should complete BE/B.Tech degree in relevant branch from a reputed and recognized university
- Therefore, candidates have to pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board
- Competitors have to qualify for their bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Appearing candidates can also apply
- All the candidates have to complete their undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Therefore, students have to pass the above exam with Mathematics or Computer Science or Business Mathematics or Statistics or Business Statistics or Computer programming as one of the elective subjects.
- Moreover, appliers have to secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
B.Arch & BBA LLB Courses
- NATA Score Card: Therefore, candidates have to get admission into B.Arch program, candidates have to pass NATA exam
- CLAT Score Card: For admission into the BBA LLB course, applicants should qualify the CLAT exam
- It is mandatory to fill the PESSAT application form in which appliers need to upload their CLAT/ NATA score
PESSAT 2020 Fee Structure
All the applicants who want to apply for The PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2020 need to pay the PESSAT Application Fee of INR 1050 only. It is of two types. It consists of online and offline modes.
Online Mode of Payment
Aspirants seeking B Tech admission in PESIT Bangalore, affiliated to PES University, through PESSAT Notification 2020 are required to make the payment using these modes such as Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking. Therefore, the payment gateway is secure.
Offline Mode of Payment
Applicants seeking admission to B Tech courses in PES Institute of Technology through PESSAT Notification 2020 should make the payment through Challan, Demand Draft.
- Challan: Appliers have to print both PESSAT application form and Challan, carry both to the bank for payment. Therefore, submit a hard copy of application along with a copy of
- Demand Draft: Students have to make a DD of Rs. 1050 to pay in Favour of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore, enter DD details. Therefore, send the same along with PESSAT application form to the below address:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Details To Be Filled In PESSAT 2020 Application Form
- Select the blood group
- Mother Tongue
- Select Citizenship: Indian/Other
- Select the size of the family
- STD code and residence phone number if available
- The mobile number without zero
- Details of parents
- Place of birth
- Select the handicapped details: Yes/ No
- If Yes, then select: Physical/ Visual
- Communication Address
- Complete present address
- Full permanent address
- Parent’s Qualification and Occupation
- Enter the details of the qualifying exam
- Last Institute Studied
- Institute name and Address
- Date of leaving the previous institute
- Name of the qualifying examination
- 10+2 qualifying exam details
- Marks obtained in 10+2
- Selection of Course
- Selection of Three Preferred Test Centres for PESSAT 2020
Process For Applying PESSAT 2020 Exam
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the People’s Education Society University @ pes.edu.
- Click on the New Registration tab.
- Fill the application process available on an official page
- Read the notification carefully
- They need to upload the Photo/ Sign.
- Pay the application fee of the PESSAT Entrance Exam 2020.
- Submit the PESSAT Application Form 2020 and save the application number.
- Furthermore, download and save it for further usage.
PESSAT 2020 – Important Links
To Download PESSAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
Register Online For PESSAT 2020: Click Here – Active Now
Guidelines To Apply: Click Here
PESSAT Important Dates: Click Here
To Check Your PESSAT 2020 Application Status: Click Here – Active Now
We hope the above data is helpful for all the applied candidates for better preparation. Read this article completely for those who are in development for PESSAT Exam 2020 too. For furthermore, details about PESSAT 2020 Notification, PESSAT Admit Card. Keep on visit our website FreshersNow for fresh updates. Moreover, competitors can get full details about PESSAT 2020 Notification.
PESSAT 2020 Admit Card
Applicants have to download the PESSAT Admit Card in order to attend the exam. Candidates can download the PESSAT Admit Card from the link given below. All the candidates have to download the PESSAT Admit Card before attending the exam. After applying for the PESSAT 2020, all the candidates need to observe the PESSAT Exam Date 2020. The announced date to conduct the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) is 15th January 2020 – July 2020. Also, the exam is conducted in 34 centers as mentioned below.
Download PESSAT 2020 Admit Card Here
PESSAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates have to check the PESSAT Syllabus and you can participate in the exam by checking the Syllabus. Candidate can check the PESSAT Syllabus from the link given below.
To Download PESSAT 2020 Syllabus Here
PESSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
PESSAT Exam Pattern will be different for each course. PESSAT exam will be conducted through Online that is Computer Based Test. And the type of questions that will be asked in the PESSAT Exam is Multiple Choice Questions. For B.Tech. Course the exam will be conducted for 180 minutes and for other courses is 120 minutes. For each correct answer, + 1 will be awarded and there shall be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
PESSAT 2020 Result
All the participants can check their status by checking the PESSAT Results. Further, officials will announce the PESSAT Result in the official portal. For B.Tech Course the officials are going to release the PESSAT Result on 20th May 2020 and for other courses, the officials had not announced it.
Download PESSAT 2020 Result Here
PESSAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the application fee to apply for PESSAT 2020?
Candidates have to pay the application fee of INR 1050 while applying for PESSAT 2020.
What is the last date to apply for PESSAT 2020 Exam?
Candidates who are applying for the B.Tech program must submit the PESSAT 2020 Application Form on or before 17th April 2020.
When was PESSAT 2020 Exam scheduled?
From 15th January 2020 – July 2020, PESSAT 2020 Exam will be conducted.