PESSAT Admit Card 2020 | Slot Booking, Exam Dates (Out) @ pes.edu: Candidates can find the latest information about the PESSAT Admit Card 2020 in this article. Furthermore, the officials of the People’s Education Society University (PES University) decided to conduct the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) at various centers on the scheduled date. And the PESSAT 2020 Slot Booking will be available from 20th July 2020. Therefore, candidates should use the Registration Number and Email ID to download the PESSAT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020 on 25th July 2020 To 9th August 2020 For B.Tech, 6th January 2020 To August 2020 For Other Courses.
New Update: PESSAT 2020 Slot Booking will be started on 20th July 2020 for B.Tech. So, check the direct link attached below.
So, for that purpose, all the candidates who have applied for the PESSAT 2020 must download the PESSAT Hall Ticket 2020 online through the official site. In order to these, we have also included the steps to download PESSAT Hall Ticket 2020. To the end of this page, we have given you the direct link to download the call letter for PESSAT 2020. So, download it and then attempt the test.
- 1 PESSAT Admit Card 2020 – Details
- 2 PESSAT 2020 Exam Dates | B.Tech & Other Courses
- 3 PESSAT Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Centers
- 4 Instructions To Follow
- 5 Details Available on PESSAT Admit Card 2020
- 6 Other Instructions To Follow
- 7 Documents required with PESSAT Hall Ticket 2020
- 8 Steps To Download PESSAT Admit Card 2020 Online
PESSAT Admit Card 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||People’s Education Society University (PES University)|
|Name Of The Exam||PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT)|
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Date Of Written Exam|
|Sub Category||Computer Applications Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams|
|Availability Of Admit Card (Slot Booking)||20th July 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PESSAT Previous Papers|
PESSAT 2020 Exam Dates | B.Tech & Other Courses
In this page, aspirants can check out the latest details of the PESSAT Admit Card 2020 release date. Therefore aspirants can download & print PDF. Hence, we have Provided the Information on the PESSAT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020. PES University authority will release the PESSAT Hall Ticket 2020.
Moreover, the officials of the PES University had issued that the PESSAT Exam Date 2020 is fixed as per the courses available. Therefore, the admit card is available in April 2020 month. So, the Admit card of PESSAT 2020 is an essential document for all candidates will have to keep safe and produce in the examination center.
- For B.Tech – 25th July 2020 To 9th August 2020
- For Other Courses – 15th January – August 2020
PESSAT Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Centers
- New Delhi
- Hubli/ Dharwad
- Ernakulam Lucknow
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
Instructions To Follow
- Candidates should not bring reference materials, papers or study materials are allowed at PESSAT 2020 test center.
- Therefore, if an applicant is found with these or any other aids, he/she will not allow continuing the test and the answers are not scored
- Applicants will provide scratch papers to use during the test session. These items (used and unused) must be returned at the end of the test session. Therefore, removing scratch paper from the test center is considered an act of misconduct
- Personal Items other than identification documents are not allowed in the PESSAT 2020 exam hall
- Moreover, this includes Cell phones, PDAs, Electronic devices, digital/ Analog watches, and any other Electronic or Photographic devices
- Appliers will not have access to their items during the test
- Therefore, all the aspirants are advised to follow the directions of the PESSAT 2020 exam center staff, failing which they will not permit to take the test
- Any violation of this procedure during the PESSAT 2020 test may result in cancellation of the scores, dismissal by the PESSAT 2020 exam center staff, or banning from a future test
Details Available on PESSAT Admit Card 2020
The PESSAT Admit Card 2020 displays some important related information about applicant and exam. Therefore, on the basis of these information candidates comes to know about Exam Center, Date and Time of particular review. Hence, the same importance has for exam conducting body for maintaining transparency, security, verifying the identity of the applicant. The information mentioned on PESSAT Hall Ticket 2020 are as follows:
- Name of Exam
- Conducting Body of Exam
- Name of Candidate
- Instructions to follow in the exam
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Date of Exam PESSAT 2020
- Time of PESSAT 2020
- Address of Candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Signature of Candidate
- Address of PESSAT 2020 Exam Center
- Signature of PESSAT 2020 Exam conducting Authority i.e, an official of The PES University
Other Instructions To Follow
- Therefore, test centers and the University assume no responsibility for personal items or devices that the applicant brings into the PESSAT 2020 exam center
- There are no scheduled or unscheduled breaks
- Contenders have to be seated in their allotted seats at the test center throughout the test unless asked to leave by exam invigilator or an authorized exam center staff member
- Friends or relatives who accompany the candidate to PESSAT 2020 exam center will not allow to wait at the test center or be in contact while taking the test
- Aspirants who engage in any misconduct or disruptive or offensive behavior may dismiss from the test.
Documents required with PESSAT Hall Ticket 2020
PESSAT Hall Ticket 2020 is compulsory to keep from entering and attempting test is already provided in this article. Moreover, it is necessary for applicants to carry the print out of PESSAT Hall Ticket 2020 to the examination center for verification purposes. So keep remember along with an admit card, a candidate has to keep a photo Id Proof for verification purpose. Such ID proof may be like:
- A notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address
- Aadhar Card
- School ID duly sealed by the School Authority
Steps To Download PESSAT Admit Card 2020 Online
Candidates need to follow the below steps while downloading the PESSAT Admit Card 2020. So that you can download that without any issues.
- First of all, aspirants should visit the official site of the People’s Education Society University @ pes.edu.
- Click on admissions
- Select PESSAT 2020 and click on it
- Go to PESEEAT Entrance Exam 2020 Slot Booking and click on it.
- Therefore, Fill Registration no. and date of birth
- Click on submit
- Select your course i.e, B.Tech
- Moreover, City, day & time (3 Preference will be given) should select
- Submit it and check all the information again
- Confirm the details
- Therefore, a message will display that Slot Booking if confirmed
- Now click on print admit card
- And then Save it and take a copy
PESSAT Slot Booking – Click Here – Link Will Be Updated On 20th July 2020
Therefore, for more fresh updates and relevant information regarding PESSAT Admit Card 2020 Download & PESSAT Hall Ticket, Exam Dates. So keep on browsing our website freshersnow.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
From when the PESSAT Slot Booking available?
Candidates can book their test slot for B.Tech Course from 20th July 2020.
How can I download my PESSAT Admit Card?
You can go to the official site at https://pessat.com/, there you can find the direct link for PESSAT Admit Card & Slot Booking. Thereby you can download your hall ticket and can book your slot.
When will PES University conduct PESSAT Entrance Exam?
PESSAT Exam for B.Tech courses is scheduled from 25th July 2020 To 9th August 2020. On the other hand, the PESSAT 2020 Exam for Other Courses is scheduled from 15th January – August 2020.
What details are needed to book a slot for PESSAT 2020 Exam?
Aspirants must have Registration Number and Email to Book Slot for the exam.