PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Junior Officer Trainee Exam Pattern: Preparing for Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil), Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Exam? If yes, go through this page. On this page, we have furnished the latest PGCIL Exam Pattern 2020 along with the PGCIL Selection Process 2020. So, all those applicants can check this page. We have also attached the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF Download link along with the JOT Exam Pattern to the end of this page. So, proceed further and start test preparation.
- 1 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 – Information
- 2 PGCIL Exam Pattern 2020 – Diploma Trainee, Jr Officer Trainee
- 3 POWERGRID Selection Process 2020
- 4 Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee & JOT Syllabus 2020
- 5 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)|
|Name of The Post(s)||Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil), Junior Officer Trainee (HR)|
PGCIL Exam Pattern 2020 – Diploma Trainee, Jr Officer Trainee
|Parts & Paper Type||Test||No of Questions|
|Part – I: Objective Type Questions||Technical Knowledge Test||120|
|Part -II: Objective Type Questions||Aptitude Test||50|
- The selection test shall be of objective type.
- Each question shall have four answer options.
- The duration of the exam is two hours.
- And, the test consists of two parts.
- All the questions carry 1 mark.
- Part-I consists of the Technical/ Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability, etc.
- Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
POWERGRID Selection Process 2020
Candidates who are ready to apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2020 need to know the selection process. Therefore, in this section, we have mentioned all the particulars regarding PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee Selection Process 2020. So, aspirants need to know about the process before starting their preparation. The Final merit for selection will be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in Selection Test.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil): Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Written Test
- Junior Officer Trainee: Computer Based Test/ Computer Skill Test
Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee & JOT Syllabus 2020
All the applied aspirants need to wait few more days to know the date of the examination. Moreover, we will update the up to date information on this page for the sake of applicants. Meanwhile, candidates need to download the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 from this article to start their preparation for the exam. Furthermore, competitors can prepare the timetable for their preparation. Based on the given PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee, Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 contenders can prepare for the test. In addition to this, applicants who prepared well for the exam can only score a good result. Moreover, applicants need to prepare all the topics which are mentioned in this article.
- Network theory
- Digital Electronics
- Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electrical Power
- Electrical Basics
- Electrical Engineering Materials
- DC Machine, AC Machine & Transformer
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring
- Circuit Theory
- Control System
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.,
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
To Download PGCIL Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF [Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil), Junior Officer Trainee]: Click Here
Note: The above-provided information is for reference purposes. To get more details, check the official site.
Aspirants can download the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 from the above link. Candidates can follow freshersnow.com to get the latest updates.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
For which posts, the PGCIL will conduct the Written Test?
The PGCIL officials will conduct the Written Test for the Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil), Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Posts.
Is the POWERGRID Exam Pattern the same for all the posts?
Yes, the POWERGRID Exam Pattern is the same for all the posts.
Is there any negative marking in the PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee Exam?
There is a negative marking of 1/4 in the PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee Exam 2020.
How many questions will be asked in the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam?
120 Questions in Part I and 50 Questions in Part II.