PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Notification @ pgimer.edu.in | Exam Date, Registrations For January Session (Started), Eligibility: The officials of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh had released the Fellowship Application Form on 7th October 2020. To provide admissions into various Fellowship PGI/ Post Doctoral Fellowship Courses January 2021 Session, the officials will conduct the CBT Entrance Exam on 4th December 2020.
New Update: PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Registrations are Started. So, check and apply through the below link.
Admission to various Fellowship PGI/ Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) conducted at the Institute is made twice a year. The sessions commence from the first of January and the first of January each year. All the candidates must submit the PGIMER Fellowship Application Form 2021 on or before 27th October 2020. Those who are seeking admission into Fellowship programs, they can now check this page. The direct registration link is inserted to the end of this page. So, check all the details and can apply.
- 1 PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Notification – Information
- 2 PGIMER Fellowship 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Application Fee – January Session
- 5 PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Selection Process
- 6 Online Registration Process – PGIMER Fellowship 2021
- 7 Important Links – PGIMER Fellowship (January 2021 Session)
- 8 PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Admit Card
- 9 PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Exam Pattern
- 10 PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Syllabus
- 11 PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Result
- 12 PGIMER Fellowship 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Notification – Information
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Entrance Exam Name||Computer-Based Entrance Test (CBT) for Fellowship/ Postdoctoral Fellowship courses (January Session)|
|Registration Starting Date||7th October 2020|
|Registration Ending Date||27th October 2020|
|Sub Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|To Provide Admissions Into||Various Fellowships/ Post Doctoral Fellowship Courses|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PGIMER Fellowship Admit Card|
|PGIMER Fellowship Result|
PGIMER Fellowship 2021 – Important Dates
|Start of Fellowship/ Post Doctoral Fellowship online Application||7th October 2020|
|Fellowship/ Post Doctoral Fellowship (January 2021) application form|
|27th October 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Computer-Based Entrance Test for Fellowship/ Post Doctoral|
|4th December 2020|
|Expected date of declaration of Result||To Be Announced|
|Counselling for Fellowship/ Post Doctoral Fellowship courses at PGI, Chandigarh||To Be Announced|
PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must have passed MD/ MS from a University/ Institute recognized by the
Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates must have either completed or due to complete, two years of senior residency in the concerned department on or before 31st Dec/ 30th June 2021 For Jan & July Session respectively.
- Aspirants must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Registration Council.
PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Application Fee – January Session
Candidates applying for PGIMER Fellowship 2021 must and should have to pay a fee of INR 1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable. Moreover, all the candidates are directed to deposit the above fees through the online payment gateway available at the Fellowship/ Post Doctoral Fellowship application portal. You can pay the fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking online. Applicants are also advised to download and take a print of the Acknowledgement Form. They should retain a copy of the Acknowledgement form until the completion of the Admission Process.
PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Selection Process
- Competitive Entrance Exam (CBT)
- Method Of Resolving Ties
Online Registration Process – PGIMER Fellowship 2021
- Go to the official site of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh @ pgimer.edu.in.
- The home page of the PGIMER opens on the screen.
- Under the Information For Candidates section, you can check the link that is highlighted as “.Admission to various Fellowships/Ph.D./M.Sc/M.Sc MLT courses for the January 2021 session.”
- Now, you can see the home page to apply for the Fellowship – Jan Session program.
- After that, the below page appears on the screen.
- Click on the New Registration button.
- Fill all the mandatory details asked for and deposit the prescribed fee through debit/ credit card/ Net Banking.
- After submitting the fees filled required information step by step.
- No candidate should register more than one application.
- All applicants are required to ensure that Photo/ Signature is upload according to the instructions provided in the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Notification.
- After filling the Registration Form all the candidates have to cross-check the details.
- Now, you can download and take out the printed copy of the PGIMER Fellowship Application Form 2021 for further usage.
- Make sure that you are submitting the form on or before the last date.
Important Links – PGIMER Fellowship (January 2021 Session)
★ Check PGIMER Fellowship Programme – January 2021 Session Notification PDF: Click Here
★ Online Registration Link – PGIMER Fellowship 2021: Click Here – Available Now
★ PGIMER Fellowship Applicant Login Link: Click Here Available Now
PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Admit Card
As the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Exam is going to be conducted on 4th December 2020. So all the aspirants must and should get the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Admit Card downloaded. Whereas the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Admit Card will be released a few days before the exam. So have a look at the below link which will be updated based on the official announcement.
Download PGIMER Fellowship Admit Card Here
PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Exam Pattern
The theory examination will consist of a paper with two parts (Part 1- General, and Part 2- Specialty), each with 30 marks. Part 1 will consist of 30 multiple choice questions of MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch level, each with four options and a single most appropriate response. Part 2 of the paper will consist of 30 multiple choice questions related to Fellowship/ Postdoctoral Fellowship, each with four options and a single correct response. The total duration of the theory examination is 60 minutes. Each question correctly answered in Part I & Part II will be awarded one mark, with 0.25 negative marking for wrong answers
PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Syllabus
As the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Syllabus will be given in the two parts based on the General & Specialty subjects. So those aspirants who want to score the highest marks for the PGIMER Fellowship/ Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 Exam need to check on to the topic wise Syllabus and start three perpetrations.
PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Result
The officials will release the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 and the date is to be announced. As the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Result will be announced on the official site. We will place here the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Result link after the annulment. So check on carefully with the below link.
Check PGIMER Fellowship Result Here
We hope that the information given about the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Notification is useful for your reference. Follow us on Freshers Now page so that you can get the latest information.
PGIMER Fellowship 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Registration process start?
The PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Registration process is started on 7th October 2020.
What is the Application Fee for PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Exam?
The Application Fee for PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Exam is Rs. 1500.
How can I apply for the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Exam?
Aspirants can apply through the Application link which is placed through or article Freshers Now and also by official site @ pgimer.edu.in
When will the PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Exam be conducted?
The PGIMER Fellowship 2021 Exam is going to be conducted on 4th December 2020.