PGIMER M.Sc/ M.Sc MLT Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: All the candidates who had applied for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc/ M.Sc MLT Courses must check the complete details available on this page. Complete PGIMER M.Sc Syllabus 2020 along with the details about the PGIMER M.Sc Exam Pattern 2020 are provided in the below sections. And, for the sake of the exam appearing candidates, the PGIMER M.Sc MLT Syllabus 2020 PDF is attached at the end of the page in the form of a link.
Therefore, all the applied candidates can happily start to download the PGIMER Chandigarh M.Sc Syllabus 2020 PDF and prepare all the topics accordingly. Hence, gain complete knowledge on each and every subject and attain the best score in the examination conducted by the officials of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. Also, check the details of the PGIMER M.Sc Selection Process 2020 from the below sections.
- 1 PGIMER Chandigarh M.Sc Syllabus 2020 – Details
- 1.1 PGIMER M.Sc Selection Process 2020
- 1.2 PGIMER M.Sc Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.3 Download PGIMER Chandigarh M.Sc/ M.Sc MLT Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions
PGIMER Chandigarh M.Sc Syllabus 2020 – Details
|PGIMER M.Sc/ M.Sc (MLT) Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Entrance Exam Name||Computer-Based Entrance Test (CBT) for M.Sc/ M.Sc MLT Courses|
|To Provide Admissions Into||M.Sc. (Master Of Science Courses)/ M.Sc MLT (M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology) Courses|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Sub Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Entrance Exam|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PGIMER M.Sc/ M.Sc MLT Admit Card|
|PGIMER M.Sc/ MLT Previous Question Papers|
|PGIMER M.Sc/ MLT Result|
|PGIMER M.Sc/ MLT Notification|
PGIMER M.Sc Selection Process 2020
The officials of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh will conduct the Computer-Based Entrance Exam as a part of the PGIMER M.Sc Selection Process 2020. So, all the candidates must attend for the test and score the minimum marks in the examination to get admission into the M.Sc. (Master Of Science Courses)/ M.Sc MLT (M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology) Courses. Also, check out the details of the exam pattern from the below sections.
PGIMER M.Sc Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates those who want to get admission into the M.Sc. (Master Of Science Courses)/ M.Sc MLT (M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology) Courses must have a complete idea on the PGIMER M.Sc Exam Pattern 2020. Check the Exam Pattern to gain the complete structure of the exam to know the complete details of the time duration, the name of the subject, the number of questions and the type of the examination.
For Master of Science Courses
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Pharmacology||100 multiple-choice questions relating to Fundamentals of Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Pharmacology||90 minutes|
|Respiratory Care||50 multiple-choice questions related to their respective field||60 minutes|
|Master of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology||50 multiple-choice questions related to their respective field||60 minutes|
|Anesthesia||50 multiple-choice questions related to their respective field||60 minutes|
|Type of Examination: Multiple Choice Questions|
For M.Sc MLT courses
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Type of Examination: Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions|
|Time Duration: 60 Minutes|
There will be Negative marking to the tune of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the theory paper
Download PGIMER Chandigarh M.Sc/ M.Sc MLT Syllabus 2020 PDF
Get the PGIMER M.Sc MLT Syllabus 2020 and the PGIMER M.Sc Syllabus 2020 PDF from the direct link attached at the end of the page. And, use the PGIMER Chandigarh M.Sc Syllabus 2020 in the preparation process along with the PGIMER M.Sc Exam Pattern 2020. Check the topics and happily start preparation as per the schedule you have been prepared for.
PGIMER M.Sc Pharmacology Syllabus
- Physiologic Disposition
- Drug Receptors
- Drugs for Migraine
- Pulmonary Review
- Asthma and COPD Drugs
- Pharmacology Class Session
- Cardiovascular and Autonomic Nervous System Review
- Cholinergic and Neuromuscular Blockers
- Protein Synthesis inhibitors/Cell Wall inhibitors
Respiratory Care – PGIMER M.Sc Syllabus
- Type Or Paste Your Text Here To Clinical Assessment Of Cardiopulmonary System
- Basic Modes Of Respiratory Care
- Microbiology And Infection Control
- Respiratory Diseases With Effective & Timely Delivery
- Airway Management & Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Advanced Critical Care Monitoring
- Neonatal & Pediatric Respiratory Care
- Equipment Used In Blood Gases Tehologynvert Case
PGIMER Chandigarh M.Sc Syllabus – Master of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology
- Research Methods In Speech-language And Hearing
- Research Methods, Statistics& Epidemiology
- Speech Science And Speech Production
- Augmentative And Alternative Communication
- Neurobiology Of Speech-language And Cognition
- Advances In Speech Sound Disorders
- Language Disorders In Children
- Voice: Science And Disorders
- Practices In Language Pathology
- Cognitive-communication Disorders
- Clinical Linguistics & Multilingual Issues
- Clinical Behaviour Intervention And Counselling Related To Speech-language & Pathology
PGIMER M.Sc Anesthesia Syllabus
- Applied Anatomy
- Applied Physiology
- Muscle Function
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- Kidney and Body Fluids
- Nervous System
- Gastrointestinal Tract
- Metabolism and Body Temperature
- Applied Clinical Pharmacology
- Obstetrics and Paediatrics
- Regional anesthesia
- Neurosurgery and management of head injuries
- The Statistical Basis of Clinical Trial Management
- Principles of Anaesthesia
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Pain Management
PGIMER M.Sc MLT Syllabus Topics
- Bacteriology & Mycology
To Download PGIMER Chandigarh M.Sc/ M.Sc MLT Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
Therefore, we hope that all the candidates had got complete information about the PGIMER M.Sc Syllabus 2020. For more details and interesting updates like this, candidates regularly follow our website Freshers Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any negative marking in the PGIMER M.Sc Entrance Exam?
There will be Negative marking to the tune of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the theory paper.
What are the subjects required to appear for the PGIMER M.Sc/ MLT Entrance Exam?
For M.Sc Courses, the subjects should be covered are Pharmacology, Respiratory Care, Master of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology, Anesthesia. For MLT Courses, the subjects are Cytopathology, Immunopathology, Biochemistry, Bacteriology & Mycology, Virology, Biotechnology, Histopathology, Hematology, Parasitology, Pharmacology, Radiotherapy, Radiodiagnosis.
Which type of questions will be asked in the PGIMER M.Sc/ MLT Course Entrance Exam?
Only Multiple Choice type of questions will be asked in the PGIMER M.Sc/ MLT Course Entrance Exam.