PGIMER 2020 Notification (Jan Session) @ pgimer.edu.in| MD/ MS, DM/ M.Ch Online Registration Started, Exam Dates: Candidates can check out the accurate information regarding the PGIMER Notification 2020 in this article. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) had released the official notification for the PGIMER MD/ MS on 26th October 2019 & they have released the notification for DM/ M.Ch Courses on 13th November 2019. Go through the complete page and then get the information.
Latest Update: The online registration for MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch Courses has been started. Check the given link and then register for PGIMER Jan Session 2020.
Therefore, aspirants can apply for the MD/ MS Courses before the last date that is 11th November 2019. On this page, we have uploaded the overview Of PGIMER Notification 2020, PGIMER Notification 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Those who had interested to get admission in the PGIMER can visit our web portal. Apply for DM/ M.Ch Courses on or before the end date which is 30th November 2019.
- 1 PGIMER 2020 Notification – Overview
- 1.1 PGIMER 2020 Notification – MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch Courses
- 1.2 Important Dates – MD/ MS Courses
- 1.3 Important Dates – DM/ M.Ch Courses
- 1.4 PGIMER 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Age Limit
- 1.6 Essential Details Of PGIMER 2020 Notification
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Online Process For Filling PGIMER 2020 Application Form
- 1.9 Important Links – MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch Courses
PGIMER 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Name Of The Examination||PGIMER MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch Entrance Exam|
|Starting Date||MD/ MS – 26th October 2019 (Started)|
DM/ M.Ch – 13th November 2019 (Available)
|Last Date To Apply Online||MD/ MS – 11th November 2019|
DM/ M.CH – 30th November 2019
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||MD/ MS: 30th November 2019|
DM/M.Ch: 18th December 2019
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PGIMER Previous Papers|
|PGIMER Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|PGIMER Admit Card|
PGIMER 2020 Notification – MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch Courses
Aspirants can check this PGIMER 2020 Notification details thoroughly. The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research University conducts this examination two times in a year, i.e., January & July Session. The PGIMER Admission to the MD/MS & DM/M.Ch courses will be made by all India merit. Competitors can get complete information about PGIMER 2020 Notification including the exam dates, eligibility, etc.
On this page, aspirants can find out the updated information regarding the PGIMER 2020 Notification with brief details. Applicants can refer our site to know more fresh and frequent updates. Due to massive competition for this PGIMER 2020, we suggest the aspirants those who are interested can apply as soon as possible. For further updates follow our website regularly.
Important Dates – MD/ MS Courses
Important Dates – DM/ M.Ch Courses
PGIMER 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who had the interest to apply for this PGIMER 2020 Notification must check their eligibility criteria. Therefore, those who will meet the eligibility standards can only be able to use for the PGIMER Admission 2020. PGIMER Chandigarh conducts PGIMER Entrance Examination 2020 to admit students to various postgraduate courses. PGIMER Entrance Examination will be held two times per year. Therefore, this Admission is for 20 doctoral courses. Most of all, candidates do not check the eligibility criteria before applying, so applicants need to check the below information.
For MD/ MS Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the MBBS exam from the MCI recognized University or an Institute.
- Internship: Applicants should complete on year rotatory internship training.
Appliers should register with Central/ State Medical Registration Council.
For DM/ M.Ch Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must pass MD/MS, or its equivalent examination from the MCI recognized university.
- Candidates must register with Central/ State Medical Registration Council.
- Competitors those who belong to the GEN Category should have a maximum age limit of 35 years
- For the OBC category candidates, they all should have the Age limit of 38 years
- For SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO age limit is of 40 years
- Deputed/Sponsored Category aspirants don’t have any age limit.
Essential Details Of PGIMER 2020 Notification
Candidates can apply for the PGIMER entrance exam of PGIMER 2020 for admission in MD/MS courses in PGIMER Chandigarh. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh will start the submission of an application process for PGIMER 2020 Admissions. Due to the massive competition for these admissions, aspirants should fill their application form quickly.
Therefore, the application form of PGIMER 2020 can be loaded from the official link provided below. PGI Chandigarh will take admission to its 16 MD (Doctor of Medicine) and 4 MS (Master of Surgery) courses through the PGIMER exam 2020. Moreover, aspirants should carry the below-mentioned certificates while attending a counseling process too. In order to these certificates, candidates need to pay the examination fee according to the categories. The complete details of the application fee are given in this article.
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Experience Certificate(If necessary)
- Age/ Date of Birth Certificate
- Fresh OBC Certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheet
- MBBS Internship Certificate
- A print copy of the Filled Application Form (Paste Photograph on it).
- Photo ID Proof such as Adhaar card, PAN Card, Voter id, Ration Card, Passport, Driving license, etc.
- General/ OBC: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 1200/-
Online Process For Filling PGIMER 2020 Application Form
First of all, candidates need to check the below details before filling an application form of PGIMER 2020. All the required information will be essential for the applicants. All the complete detailed information was given below. In addition to this candidates should meet up the eligibility criteria to apply for this PGIMER 2020 Notification. Hence, this online filling process for PGIMER Notification 2020 can give you a clear idea of applying for different courses. Follow these instructions so that aspirants can fill the required and essential details quickly.
- All the aspirants can avail of the PGIMER 2020 application form from the website.
- The application form for MD/MS courses will release soon
- Students can fill the application form through online mode.
- Aspirants should upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph should come between 15KB to 50 KB and for signature (5KB to 20KB) and other relevant documents (50KB to 300KB).
- Appliers are required to keep safe the application number and Password for future use.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form for further references.
Important Links – MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch Courses
MD/ MS Courses
Check PGIMER 2020 – MD/ MS Courses Notification: Click Here (Available Now)
DM/ M.CH Courses
To Check PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2020 Notification: Click Here – Available Now
Registration Link For PGIMER 2020: Click Here (Active Now)
Login For Already Registered Candidates
If you have any queries regarding PGIMER MD/ MS & DM/ M.Ch 2020 Notification, drop your comment in the below section of our page. Therefore, to find more latest information, candidates can visit our website Freshersnow.com frequently.