Candidates can check out the frequent and accurate information regarding the PGIMER Notification 2019 in this article. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) will release the official notification for the PGIMER MD/MS & DM/M.Ch/MHA courses 2019 as soon as possible. To find out the updated information aspirants can visit our web portal. In this page, we have uploaded the Overview Of PGIMER Notification 2019, PGIMER Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria. In order to these, we have also provided the Important Details Of PGIMER Notification 2019, Online Process For Filling PGIMER Notification 2019. Those who had interested to get admission in the PGIMER can visit our web portal. Therefore, aspirants can find out the fresh updates from our website. We will update the most accurate data when the official site releases.
You Can Also Check: ★ PGIMER Admit Card
PGIMER Notification 2019
Contenders can check this PGIMER Notification details thoroughly. The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research University conducts this examination two times in a year, i.e., January & July Session. The PGIMER admission to the MD/MS & DM/M.Ch/MHA courses will be made by all India merit. Through this article, competitors can get complete information about PGIMER Notification 2019 including the exam dates, eligibility, etc. In this page, aspirants can find out the updated information regarding the PGIMER Notification 2019 with brief details. Applicants can refer our site to know more fresh and frequent updates. Due to massive competition for this PGIMER Notification 2019, we suggest the aspirants those who are interested can apply as soon as possible. For further updates follow our website regularly.
Overview Of PGIMER Notification 2019
|Name Of The Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Name Of The Examination||PGIMER MD/MS & DM/M.Ch/MHA|
|Date Of Written Exam||Upcoming Months|
|Notification release date||Release soon|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exam|
Therefore, applicants can check the above table for the complete detailed information regarding the PGIMER Notification 2019. Candidates those who had a wish to apply for the admission for the MD/MS & DM/M.Ch/MHA courses for the PGIMER university can now check this entire article thoroughly. In this page, you can find more useful information for the better preparation for the PGIMER exam 2019. For furthermore frequent updates aspirants can keep on visit our web portal. Hence to make the candidates preparation easier we have included all the related and updated information about PGIMER Notification 2019. So aspirants should visit our site daily.
PGIMER Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Contenders those who had the interest to apply for this PGIMER Notification 2019 must check their eligibility criteria. Therefore, those who will meet the eligibility standards can only be able to use for the PGIMER Admission 2019. PGIMER Chandigarh conducts PGIMER Entrance Examination to admit students to various postgraduate courses. PGIMER Entrance Examination will be held for a two times per year. Therefore, this Admission is for 20 doctoral courses. Most of all, candidates do not check the eligibility criteria before applying, so applicants need to check the below information.
For MD/MS Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the MBBS exam from the MCI recognized University or an Institute.
- Internship: Applicants should complete on year rotator internship training.
Appliers should register with Central /State Medical Registration Council.
For DM/M.Ch Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must pass MD/MS, or its equivalent examination from the MCI recognized university.
- Candidates must register with Central /State Medical Registration Council.
- Contenders those who belong to the GEN Category should have a maximum age limit of 35 years
- For the OBC Category candidates, they all should have the Age limit of 38 years
- For SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO age limit is of 40 years
- Deputed/Sponsored Category aspirants they don’t have any age limit.
You Can Also Check: ★ PGIMER Results
Essential Details Of PGIMER Notification 2019
Candidates can apply for the PGIMER entrance exam of PGIMER 2019 for admission in MD/MS courses in PGIMER Chandigarh. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh will start the submission of an application process for PGIMER 2019 admissions. Moreover, contenders should fill PGIMER application form 2019 as soon as possible. Due to the massive competition for these admissions, aspirants should fill their application form quickly.
Therefore, the application form of PGIMER 2019 can be loaded from the official link provided below. PGI Chandigarh will take admission to its 16 MD (Doctor of Medicine) and 4 MS (Master of Surgery) courses through PGIMER exam 2019. Moreover, aspirants should carry the below-mentioned certificates while attending a counseling process too. In order to these certificates, candidates need to pay the examination fee according to the categories. The complete details of the application fee are given in this article.
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Experience Certificate(If necessary)
- Age/Date of Birth Certificate
- Fresh OBC Certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheet
- MBBS Internship Certificate
- A print copy of Filled Application Form (Paste Photograph on it).
- Photo ID Proof such as Adhaar card, PAN Card, Voter id, Ration Card, Passport, Driving license, etc.
You Can Also Check: ★ PGIMER Previous Papers
Online Process For Filling PGIMER Notification 2019
First of all, candidates need to check the below details before filling an application form of PGIMER 2019. All the required information will be essential for the applicants. All the complete detailed information was given below. In addition to this candidates should meet up the eligibility criteria to apply for this PGIMER Notification 2019. Hence, this online filling process for PGIMER Notification 2019 can give you a clear idea of applying for different courses. Follow these instructions so that aspirants can fill the required and essential details quickly.
- All the aspirants can avail the PGIMER 2019 application form from the website.
- The application form for MD/MS courses will release soon
- Students can fill the application form through online mode.
- Contenders should upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph should come between 15KB to 50 KB and for signature (5KB to 20KB) and other relevant documents (50KB to 300KB).
- Appliers are required to keep safe the application number and Password for future use.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form for further references.
You Can Also Check: ★ PGIMER Syllabus
- Contenders, those apply for MD/MS & MHA courses, they have to pay Rs. 800 (SC/ST) & Rs. 1000 (for all other categories)
- PwD candidates, those apply for the MD/MS course, they do not have any application fee
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000 For DM/M.Ch courses
- The payment of fee can be made in offline mode (Challan)
- The Challan form is to fill up in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination)
Download PGIMER Notification 2019 – Click Here
In addition to this, we also help you with the Syllabus, answer key, exam pattern, along with an admit card and result. Therefore, to find more latest information contenders can visit our website Freshersnow.com frequently.